Author Topic: Tancredo asks a question, gets no answer  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Tancredo asks a question, gets no answer
« on: November 19, 2007, 12:15:33 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018839.php
He asked a Muslim questioner if she wanted to replace the U.S. Constitution with Sharia. He didn't get a straight answer. But why is it "belittl[ing] people's opinions and people's beliefs and people's religions" to ask an adherent of a religion that has historically been inherently political whether or not she wants to implement its political aspects -- which, after all, are being aggressively put forward today by armed groups (and some who operate in other ways) around the world?

Why didn't she just answer Tancredo's question?

"Tancredo wants one tongue: Candidate confronted by Arabic speaker," by Sarah Liebowitz in the Concord Monitorhttp://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071118/NEWS01/711180314 (thanks to Brenda):

"I speak the same language as the people that flew into the towers; I speak the same language as all the Iraqis we are killing; I speak many languages, and I'm proud of it," said Siham Elhamoumi, 22, who recently graduated from St. Michael's College in Vermont and traveled to the event with a group from the college. "Am I the enemy?" Elhamoumi then pulled her shawl over her head, so it covered her hair. "Am I the enemy if I do this?"
"Do you take us for idiots, for people who have no appreciation of our history?" she asked. "Perhaps you don't have an understanding of your country right now, of its composition."

Tancredo repeatedly broke in, asking Elhamoumi to pose a question. He finally asked her a question of his own: "Do you believe that we should replace the Constitution with Sharia law?"

"That is below me," Elhamoumi replied. "Do not belittle people's opinions and people's beliefs and people's religions. Do not put one religion above the other."

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Tancredo asks a question, gets no answer
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:40:07 PM »
This is an extreme example of Taqyia....