Author Topic: An old Synagogue...  (Read 1265 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
An old Synagogue...
« on: November 20, 2007, 03:51:08 PM »
  Yesterday, while I was working, I noticed this beautiful old building with Hebrew writing all over the front.  Then I saw a couple signs out front indicating that it a was an Urban League chapter.

Whatta ya think about that?
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
Re: An old Synagogue...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
the black's hate jew's and all other's, they are graffitying the syngogue, lets call the cop's.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 05:33:08 PM »
It is a vulgar and disgusting display.  Well, just like the Arabs when they cannot build it they'll steal it....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »
  It is an area of the city (Pittsburgh, PA) that was once very nice and wealthy, and there is still some of it there, but it also has gubmint housing down the street.  I guess the old Jews just decided to leave it... Damn shame, because it is really beautiful.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 09:33:40 PM »
  It is an area of the city (Pittsburgh, PA) that was once very nice and wealthy, and there is still some of it there, but it also has gubmint housing down the street.  I guess the old Jews just decided to leave it... Damn shame, because it is really beautiful.
All the rich Jews left the cities in their exodus from the suburbs and in doing so they left behind everything, often not only synagogues, but the poor elderly Jews as well
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 09:41:19 PM »
If you read Rabbi Kahane's "The History of the JDL", He gives many examples of why this has happened and how he formed the JDL to stop the shvartza savages from looting, robbing, raping and attacking Jews walking home from synagogue or the religious Jews who couldn't afford to leave the inner city as it was becoming "shvartzatized", thus dispelling the myth that all Jews are wealthy money lenders....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 10:02:03 PM »
you guys are right...   But with all that aside, at least the Urban League is better than if the ACLU or the New Black Panther Party were using it.