Author Topic: Now all JTFers can upload our videos!  (Read 11331 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Now all JTFers can upload our videos!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 02:28:02 AM »
Craigslist send you a confirm email. You click on a  link and confirm it and then it takes a few hours to go live after that.

My videos on liveleak are doing very well!
http://www.liveleak.com/user/BaltimoreJew
Please visit them. Look at the nasty comments I was left on this page.

I am setting up a qubetv.tv account now.

I've had the Ron Paul video up on YouTube now for the past 5 hours or more and so far there have been no fireworks.  The down side of it is that there haven't been many views either.  I established a new account especially for this video so that if it is removed I can easily upload that one video again and still keep the other JTF videos on my normal account.  I tried putting posts with links on craigslist but they never appeared.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 08:40:28 AM »
 :)JTFArchive from WestCoastJTF is an amazing resource. Now he is uploading YouTube videos in wmv download format. I hope he will put all of the 100 or so excellent and breathtaking videos by Reb Chaim and Reb David.

This I think is good, as it is a central resource point.  I realise that many posters are trying to open up many fronts, in posting videos on different sites like rapidshare, Craig’slist and Live Leak.  ;)

ZEV

Offline Seb

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »
I uploaded a video, because I really like that about Ron Paul. ;)

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 12:13:24 PM »
Last night around 3AM I uploaded a video to my new account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul666
and w/o any promo here or anywhere it had 39 views and a few comments by morning. Please add to them. Those of us with youtube accounts need to subscribe to each others accounts so we can keep track of each other and help one another out.

GREAT job to everyone who has added videos so far! Keep up the good work.  Sadly this thread only has over 200 views so that means hardly anyone on this forum knows what is going on. We really need the moderators to send out a mass PM to every member giving them instructions on how to participate in this campaign. Nice to see we are getting new members every day but not nearly close to the rate we need to have 10,000 members by 12-31-08.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul666

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 08:37:43 PM »
Dan,
You are doing a great job. A few will get taken down but we are getting views and new members. Focus on youtube. It looks like liveleak has a very close eye on us for some reason. Use zionist as a key word and keep posting the videos as replies to other popular ones.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 06:02:30 AM »
There are alternatives to Youtube:

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9778723-7.html

Apparently it pisses Google off that people use the following site:

http://www.jewtube.com/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 07:50:09 AM »
I have now uploaded 72 programs to rapidshare. The programs are listed from file #30 to #101. And there are more coming.

G-d bless our great members who are uploading our programs to youtube.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »
Roger, will do.  I've finally got some of the banned ones back on YouTube now after doing some slight edits.

Just out of curiosity, what did you edit in the videos?  I'd love to know more about what exactly trips the YouTube censorship filter.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 01:46:07 PM »
Roger, will do.  I've finally got some of the banned ones back on YouTube now after doing some slight edits.

Just out of curiosity, what did you edit in the videos?  I'd love to know more about what exactly trips the YouTube censorship filter.

I think he put some black space right before the videos started. It would be cool if this was easy and you could do this to the ones you upload on to your site. Then there would be 2 downloadable versions of every video and the youtube censor would not be as likely to be tripped .

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 03:43:04 PM »

I think he put some black space right before the videos started. It would be cool if this was easy and you could do this to the ones you upload on to your site. Then there would be 2 downloadable versions of every video and the youtube censor would not be as likely to be tripped .

Do you mean he puts a few seconds of all-black screen before the video starts?

Here is how I suspect YT censorship works:
  • JTF's vids were taken down due to complaints and idiot YT admis
  • they have a list of people, perhaps screen captures of faces, of people now banned
  • whenever a JTF.org or pic of Chaim comes up they say, yep, on the list, ban.  They probably assume that he's one guy uploading from multiple accounts.

So would a few seconds of black really help?  I'm sure they just skip to the middle of the vid...

Just speculations, of course.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »

• they have a list of people, perhaps screen captures of faces, of people now banned
  • whenever a JTF.org or pic of Chaim comes up they say, yep, on the list, ban.  They probably assume that he's one guy uploading from multiple accounts.

So would a few seconds of black really help?  I'm sure they just skip to the middle of the vid...

Yes.
I figure they try to cut down on number of repeat videos. Adding a few seconds of black will change the length of the total video so they will never be able to identify its twin. I ssupect they look for identical videos by checking length also.

Another thing they probably look at is the name of the file that was uploaded to create the video on youtube. That is why I suggest every person rename the video file once they download it from rapidshare.

Just put another video up

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
the jihadists just suspended your account

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2007, 11:50:28 PM »

Yes.
I figure they try to cut down on number of repeat videos. Adding a few seconds of black will change the length of the total video so they will never be able to identify its twin. I ssupect they look for identical videos by checking length also.

Another thing they probably look at is the name of the file that was uploaded to create the video on youtube. That is why I suggest every person rename the video file once they download it from rapidshare.

Just put another video up

I work in IT and your comments made me realize that what they undoubtedly do is compute a hash on each video.  This is a very common technique.  A hash is a long number that you compute for any given digital file.  If one bit anywhere in the file changes, the whole hash changes (it's pretty cool math and is widely used).

So while they have humans reviewing things, they no doubt augment it by having each new video hash-checked against a database of all videos that have been rejected.  Changing it a little as you did does change the hash, so it slips through.

No doubt, if someone complains, a human looks at it and immediately flags it, but your idea is a good one.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 03:41:50 AM »
It's great to have a list of what the videos are but is there a more detailed list. The list on page one of this thread only lists about 1/3 of the videos that are on rapid share.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 03:45:26 AM »
It's great to have a list of what the videos are but is there a more detailed list. The list on page one of this thread only lists about 1/3 of the videos that are on rapid share.

Listed here:
http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube_videos.pl

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »
Holy Mackeral, there's 35 more videos just now!  The RapidShare account has videos 1-100 + 5 hillary videos.

Looks like I'll be spending the evening summarizing, converting to audio, and uploading...though personally, I can't think of a better way to spend the evening than to have 35 more JTF vids!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 12:46:43 AM »
    That's a brilliant idea!!! Especially when you see who was the originator of it (see below).  8;)

Sorry, guys, I don't need credit. I just hope this was not done intentionally.

Besides this detail, Baltimore is brilliant. Good job!

Dear brothers and sisters,

Here is what I think our strategy should be in regards to YouTube.

Chaim like no one else can deliver a protest video that should include among others the following points:

• Introduction to JTF.
  • YouTube is conducting a war against JTF.
  • YouTube keeps tons of outright Nazi videos on it at the same time.
  • Chaim wasted 5.5 years of the best span of his life in prison for Russian Jews, among whom was the co-founder of Google Sergey Brin, who purchased YouTube about a year ago. Is it a sort of thanks from a former victim whose worth reached 14 billion dollars in 2007 and who made nothing to thank his savior?
  • Chaim has to urge every Jew and every righteous Gentile to create a separate account on YouTube and upload this video out of solidarity against the evil injustice of YouTube. [Note: We have to upload this and other videos on our website and provide an easy to find link for anyone to download].

This is pretty much it for Chaim.

Mills, WestCoastJTF, and others who are planning to make videos,

You should make a similar video and post it as a video response to Chaim’s video.

All others, including myself, need to change the speech style of JTF on YouTube to more diplomatic and more representative for the official voice of JTF. This I am stealing from the “moderate Arabs”.

Hope it helps.

Peace….after a war
[/list]
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 07:06:15 PM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

If there's a limit, then we just have to wait the extra 30 minutes. I don't think it's just one video every 30 minutes. It's not that bad. We'll manage.

It's not a bad wait since we are puting up videos up faster then they can take them down
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh