Author Topic: Internationalize Arab oil  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Internationalize Arab oil
« on: October 28, 2007, 04:24:12 AM »
Since when are Nations sovereign beneath the ground? Can a country own the centre of Earth? No!!! In the same way Arab countries are not the owners of the oil beneath the surface. It belongs to Humanity. Just make oil rigs international, and get energy independence.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Internationalize Arab oil
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:21:28 PM »
Since when are Nations sovereign beneath the ground? Can a country own the centre of Earth? No!!! In the same way Arab countries are not the owners of the oil beneath the surface. It belongs to Humanity. Just make oil rigs international, and get energy independence.

In that case nothing that anyone lives on is not theirs. Crops, natural resources etc.. it's not anyones to own using that same argument. Arab oil is an exception because they didn't find it, nor do they currently work the oil fields. Regardless, it is on their land, so it is theirs. My argument would be that we don't need their Nazi oil.. use alternative sources of energy and render oil worthless completely.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »
Well, nobody owns the Earth, we can only own the surface, and perhaps extend our possesion a little underground to base our house, but no longer downwards.
Let-be-land's Declaration of Independence says " ....The land on which their houses stand, both the land and the air, up to the sky...." Of course "up to the Sky" is not undertood literarily, it just means the place we can use for our basic needs. And it does not include natural resources. No right to destroy a forest or to change the flowing of a river for instance.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
Our forefathers didn't know there would be black gold beneath them that would change the energy industry forever. Natural resources have been used for energy since the beginning of time. But now that we know how to use green energy, we should definitely use it - for national security and for a cleaner environment.

newman

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 03:32:24 AM »
Put arabs under the ground!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 07:50:34 AM »
Put arabs under the ground!

All muslims shud be converted for oil! O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 01:15:20 PM »
You make fun of and insult Muslims, but do nothing!!! Only speak! And when I say we must make "Arab" oil international, you disagree.
I say just internationalize it and solve the problem now! Besides, and if you disagree with the idea, them make it Israeli.
"Oh, Yisrael, thine borders extend from the Nile to the Euphrates"
So, I say, first save Eretz Yisrael, second extend Israeli borders from the Nile to the Euphrates, including a tax on Gentiles who live between the 2 rivers outside Biblical Land (EY must be free from Gentiles, except guerim), third care to help the rest of the world if you wish.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 01:17:58 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 01:24:37 PM »
You make fun of and insult Muslims, but do nothing!!! Only speak! And when I say we must make "Arab" oil international, you disagree.
I say just internationalize it and solve the problem now! Besides, and if you disagree with the idea, them make it Israeli.
"Oh, Yisrael, thine borders extend from the Nile to the Euphrates"
So, I say, first save Eretz Yisrael, second extend Israeli borders from the Nile to the Euphrates, including a tax on Gentiles who live between the 2 rivers outside Biblical Land (EY must be free from Gentiles, except guerim), third care to help the rest of the world if you wish.

Then all the leftist idiots will say we're stealing. We should steal their oil, but we'd never get away with it politically. I agree with the other posters. It would be sweeter to make their oil worthless through alternative energy. Then when the arabs have their unsold oil still in the ground and are starving and asking for help, we can say.........."eat the oil, you stinking arab sonnofabitch!"

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »
We wouldnt be able to internationalize arab oil without a war, they wont hand it over.  They may be sitting on it, but it was western technology that got it out of the ground and refined it.
Arabs have nothing else, they dont invent anything, they dont DO anything all they have is oil, so we have to be willing to pretty much clear arab lands of muslims using any means necessary ...not that Im against this, its just not going to happen with the current leadership civilized countries have.
Remember that the majority of muslims do not recongnize or respect man made laws, so even making international laws with regard to the oil wont matter to them, it would take military force.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 01:31:27 PM »
We wouldnt be able to internationalize arab oil without a war, they wont hand it over.  They may be sitting on it, but it was western technology that got it out of the ground and refined it.
Arabs have nothing else, they dont invent anything, they dont DO anything all they have is oil, so we have to be willing to pretty much clear arab lands of muslims using any means necessary ...not that Im against this, its just not going to happen with the current leadership civilized countries have.
Remember that the majority of muslims do not recongnize or respect man made laws, so even making international laws with regard to the oil wont matter to them, it would take military force.
Exactly.

And we're already sick of hearing "no blood for oil" from the peaceniks.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
Leftist "peaceniks" (suicideniks) will never end their protests. No matter if there is a war for oil or not. They will always claim to destroy Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael, so I don't care about what they say. I care about what Torah says. And it clearly allows optative wars to make far away cities pay taxes to Israel

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 01:54:26 PM »
"Remember that the majority of muslims do not recongnize or respect man made laws, so even making international laws with regard to the oil wont matter to them, it would take military force."

When dealing with mooozies there is no diplomatic solution, there is only the military solution.

I prefer to think of it as liberating Jewish land and oil, rather than an act of piracy or greed.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 08:44:25 AM »
"Remember that the majority of muslims do not recongnize or respect man made laws, so even making international laws with regard to the oil wont matter to them, it would take military force."

When dealing with mooozies there is no diplomatic solution, there is only the military solution.

I prefer to think of it as liberating Jewish land and oil, rather than an act of piracy or greed.

Exactly we must first clear our language from PC newspeak and stop treating them like human beings like us. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
In effect, Saudi oil already is "internationalized".

The petroleum industry supplies all nations and has no allegiances to any national sovereignty.

Because "Big Oil" functions almost like monopolies, any amount of new oil reserves found will not make any difference whatsoever in lowering prices or affecting distribution patterns.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 05:28:58 AM »
Within the last few weeks, I saw a segment on CNN about a guy who is intent on having digs in Israel in search of oil.  He insists that the scriptures discuss how Israel would have natural resources like oil.  But isn't the oil that's supposed to belong to Israel, being occupied?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 05:30:23 AM »
In effect, Saudi oil already is "internationalized".

The petroleum industry supplies all nations and has no allegiances to any national sovereignty.

Because "Big Oil" functions almost like monopolies, any amount of new oil reserves found will not make any difference whatsoever in lowering prices or affecting distribution patterns.

Does "Big Oil" set prices or OPEC does it?