Author Topic: What do you make of these photos?  (Read 21663 times)

kellymaureen

Re: What do you make of these photos?
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2007, 06:34:38 PM »
It is the policy of Israel to bulldoze the homes of the families of suicide bombers, it is meant to deter others from suicide bombing.  This is a good policy, and the IDF even warn the people inside before they demolish the home, so its not meant to kill anyone, just act as a punishment and deterrence.  Lets also not forget that the families of suicide bombers laud them as "heros" and the homicide bomber himself (or herself, evidently muslim women DO have some equal rights ::) ) knows that he will have posters of himself put up and that he will be remembered by his family as a 'martyr'....so if he knows that instead of being the 'cool family on the block' because their son killed himself and some innocent Jews, his family will watch their home and belongings be demolished, he might think again before doing it.

St. Pancake, stood in front of a bulldozer, and not just a regular bulldozer, an armored bulldozer where the driver was not able to see her, however there were plenty of 'palestinkians' standing around, a bulldozer is not a race car, certainly one of them could have pulled her out of the way, the bulldozer moves slowly enough...she was an expendable white non muslim, a useful idiot used by them to get sympathy from Americans....didn't work in this American's case, anyone with half a brain knows not to stand in front of moving vehicles.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 06:53:17 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2007, 06:47:52 PM »
Rachel Corrie was not just "an activist"

as prior posts have already said.

She is pictured holding a rifle..  (I recall the description saying alongside the al aqsa martyrs brigade.)
She is pictured disguised as a female jewish settler  (probably to act crazy and make them look bad)
She is pictured tearing an american or israeli flag.

The goal  or a goal, of the ISM is to disrupt israeli army operations.  In this case, I vaguely recall it might have been disrupting the bulldozing of the home of a terrorist.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: What do you make of these photos? DEBUNKING AL-DURA
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »

I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND I'VE READ A LOT OF ARTICLES EXPLAINING HOW MOHAMMED AL-DURA WAS KILLED BY ARAB MILITANTS.

Arab militants? What's next... freedom fighters?

They are poisening you at that school and you don't even realize it.

Yes, there are two ways to look at EVERY story. Congratulations, we know that.

But there is only one G-d, one Truth and One Bible. You either are for it or against it. Promoting the truth or perverting it. If you tolerate such perversion of the truth and entertain it then you are also helping to promote those lies.

There is no middle ground here about who are the terrorists. Either follow the (real) Bible or make it up as you go along as so many other cultures and religions have tried to do and became dust on the wheels of history.

We have enough people in this world providing "balance" to the  little bit of truth that is revealed in this world. In fact the truth is being drowned out and completely overwhelmed. Your relatavistic approach is intellectually pleasing but downright immoral at a time like this and I find it quite sickening. 

You say that there is only One G-d, one Bible etc but how about if a persons beliefs are otherwise. According to YOU, it is the truth. To others, it may not be.

The Truth is still the Truth even if  no one believes it. Our beliefs don't determine the Truth. G-d does.

Yes G-d determines the truth. So then how do we as people know that we are speaking the truth when there are so many options. For you it is by the laws and guidance of Judaism. For others it is their religion, linked to G-d.

Its YOUR truth.

Sarah (if this really is Sarah and I'm having my doubts),

You are wrong. This has nothing to do with me at all. Nothing I say here makes any difference to what the truth really is.

If you would like I and others here could explain to you why the Torah of Sinai is true. 

Or are you already beyond the point of no return?

Some people believe in religions as you say. We don't.  Religions are a man-made thing. Our Torah doesn't come from us it comes from G-d.

We know there is a G-d, because He created the world which testifies to His existence and Creative ability and Infinite power.

We know he revealed His will to the world in front of 600,000 people (over the age of 20) in the form of the Torah.

No major religion (including your own) disputes this.

All the other religions have only tried to add to or in some way supplant the teachings of that Torah. Your teachers will try to convince you that books like the Koran are compitable with the Torah. In doing this they completely pull the wool over your eyes. 

Even a 10 year old can see that the Koran is completely heretical to everything the original Bible stands for. You could see that yourself if you are not too blind to see.

Any new religion such as Islam bears the heavy burden to prove G-d gave them the right to  change what it says in the Torah.

This is a tall order. This is not something they are able to do. No other claimed revelatory communication from G-d by any other religion has been corroborated by  anyone other than the person who claimed to hear it (a very unreliable witness indeed, considering a lot of people get high on the idea of starting their own religion).

Never, since Sinai, have there even been so much as a CLAIM that so many people heard G-d speak to them and tell them what to do.

I would be happy to discuss this further but I fear your mind is closed already. Either someone else is witting your posts or you are writing your posts but you mind has been captured by someone else. So I doubt there is much point in talking to you. This is mainly for the benefit of the other viewers.

But whoever you are Sarah, you are a coward. Instead of believing in something you prefer to spend your time and your life waltzing on both sides of the fence so you don't really have to ever believe in anything.

If you really thought the Koran was right, you would join Al Qaeda. They actually do what it says.

If you really thought the Torah was right you'd devote your life to helping Israel, JTF and spreading the truth of the Torah to the world.

You can go your whole life this way if you like, looking at everything from 2 sides and you will accomplish exactly nothing in this world.

You've learned the truth here and turned your back on it and now are spitting out the same drivel that all the left-wing media and all the billion Muslims believe. If nothing else the real tragedy of Sarah is how unoriginal you have become. Everyone is against JTF and not letting their message be heard  while JTF is fighting a heroic and against-all odds battle to fight back. And now you're on their side.

It's pathetic and sickening.

Have a nice life. I for one am tired of this.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:49:34 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2007, 09:19:48 PM »
Great post Lubab.  One correction, 600,000 men over 20.  Including women and children it's several million. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »

Yup, this b*tch poisoning a future generation of kids to needlessly hate jews and america is burning on gehenom (wanna buy a vowel?). ohhh but she's so courageous...

if you play with fire...you might get burned
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 09:22:56 PM by Trumpeldor »

newman

« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2007, 09:24:56 PM »
And if this is so in a Modern world then why do people choose it, to rebel?

You. Have. Been. Brainwashed.

I mean it...there are a lot of willing converts and if you say Islam suppresses freedom in thinking then why do people choose to convert in the west when they are living in democracies, that take pride in being "free"
People born in freedom make many insane choices in life.People choose to become drug users, child mollestors, killers, live on hippie communes, drop out of school etc. Does that mean their choices are correct?

BTW,

Why do muSSlims prescribe death for those who opt out when NO other religion does?

Doesn't that tell you something?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »
Great post Lubab.  One correction, 600,000 men over 20.  Including women and children it's several million. 

Thanks! Correction made.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2007, 09:33:05 PM »
Thank you lubab.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »
I'd like to call up Casey Kasem and Delilah, and dedicate the song "I've Got A Crush On You" to Rachel Corrie.

If they say they don't have it, request James Taylor's song "Steamroller".

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »
I'd like to call up Casey Kasem and Delilah, and dedicate the song "I've Got A Crush On You" to Rachel Corrie.

If they say they don't have it, request James Taylor's song "Steamroller".

Kasem is Lebanese so I doubt he'd appreciate it. A funny idea, nonetheless. He's supported every Nazi politician possible:

http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_donations/Casey_Kasem.php
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:12:49 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »

You may have considered two sides, but the fact that you stated an opinion shows that you believe in one.

Sorry for responding so late.  Sarah, what kind of a comment is this?  Are you for real?  Is your brain functioning at all?  I wish you'd go back and review your posts.  You're a piece of work...pure and simple.  I believe you are a troll nothing more.  I'd give nothing more to debate you and your "teachers" openly as I see nothing but ignorace and benightedness in that outcome.  I have been nothing but patient with you and even aided you since the first time you had contacted me about a year ago....  I see nothing whatsoever was learned.  You are still closed minded as ever.  I have no idea why some JTF'ers defend you as I see a deceitful individual that is purely here to create trouble.  You have not learned a thing since you've been on here.  You've dismissed nearly everything and twisted every rational into illogic and ineptness.  I think you post things for pure self gratification to get praise and then work to defend Islam and the Arabs in any way you see fit. 

If you have any straight up questions or wish to debate or argue please.....lets get it on and over with.  I'm tired of this farce...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.