Author Topic: What do you make of these photos?  (Read 22017 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: What do you make of these photos?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »
She must have been suffering from mental illness.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2007, 09:12:23 PM »
That group is another one of those damn Communist front groups.  Good post Kelly...  If anyone wishes a good read, pick up Claire Stirlings "The Terror Network".  This fabulous work connects and displays the historical ties and links the Communists had and still have to the Islamic terrorist groups: PLFP, PLO, FATAH, Badar Meiroff Gang, Japanese Red Army, Cuban, Santanistas, Carlos the Jackel and many others.  A very good read....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2007, 09:23:10 PM »
That group is another one of those damn Communist front groups.  Good post Kelly...  If anyone wishes a good read, pick up Claire Stirlings "The Terror Network".  This fabulous work connects and displays the historical ties and links the Communists had and still have to the Islamic terrorist groups: PLFP, PLO, FATAH, Badar Meiroff Gang, Japanese Red Army, Cuban, Santanistas, Carlos the Jackel and many others.  A very good read....

Thanks, youre right the ISM is a terrorist organization

St Pancake...supporting terrorists can leave you feeling kinda flat ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2007, 09:27:43 PM »
The OTHER Rachels: They deserve to be heard, not like the American TRAITOR rachel corrie! Who is paying for her treachery and who was an animal!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE PICTURES????

1. My Name is Rachel Levy (Israeli girl age 17, blown up in a grocery store)
2. My Name is Rachel Thaler (Israeli girl aged 16, blown up in a pizzeria)
3. My Name is Rachel Levi (Israeli girl aged 19, murdered while waiting for the bus)
4. My Name is Rachel Gavish (killed with her husband and son while at home)
5. My Name is Rachel Charhi (blown up while sitting in a cafe)
6. My Name is Rachel Shabo (murdered with her three sons aged 5, 13 and 6 while sitting at home)

It would be interesting knowing how many of THESE Rachels were murdered with explosives smuggled in through the same tunnels that Rachel Corrie and her ISM pro-terrorist friends were "defending"!

(from: http://wanderingjew.typepad.com/the_wandering_jew/2005/04/the_other_rache.html)

These are all beautiful Rachels, all innocent victims of islam :(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
well, "you guys" certainly covered all arguments!

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 11:41:54 PM »

How about Rachel Corrie?

Well I don't know who they are and don't really care by the reading of the other posts here.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 07:05:46 AM »
  I just remembered, rachel Corrie's parents were suing Caterpillar, naming them one of the parties in their lawsuit.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 07:12:06 AM »
This is a MUCH better picture of saint pancake.....

Look at how peacefulshe looks

I guess that at least all those kids she was teaching to hate America learned a valuable lesson...dont stand in front of bulldozers ::)

Perhaps she is converted to Islam. This beast is wearing a Hijab >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 07:13:25 AM »
Rachel Cory, she was an Anarchist who went to Israel to protect terrorists, the IDF unintentionally but hilariously killed her when they destroyed the home of a Arab who had murdered Jews. She was hiding in the house and the driver of the bulldozer couldnt see her ;D

As for Al Dura, that was an obvious forgery on the part of the Fakestinians http://www.seconddraft.org/movies.php though I wouldnt care if the IDF had intentionally killed him, as ruthless violence is the only things Arabs/Muslims understand; see Jewish hero David Raziel for proof of that.

She wasn't hiding in the house. She was standing outside in front of the bulldozer and was run over when the driver didn't see her. The International "Solidarity" Movement tried to claim that the driver deliberately ran her over which was complete bull. They tried to use Rachel Corrie as a political football and make it look like the IDF murdered her. In my view, it was the ISM that was responsible for murdering her by brainwashing her to engage in such crazy and suicidal actions.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 07:17:17 AM »
But her name was Jewish. She stole a Jewish name.

How can she steal a Jewish name when it was her parents that named her?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »
This is a MUCH better picture of saint pancake.....

Look at how peacefulshe looks

I guess that at least all those kids she was teaching to hate America learned a valuable lesson...dont stand in front of bulldozers ::)

Perhaps she is converted to Islam. This beast is wearing a Hijab >:(

I think the death by bulldozer was tame in comparison to what I would have liked to see happen to her (and people like her).
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2007, 07:38:10 AM »
Some more 'harmless' little ISM 'protesters' ISM terrorists.

But here’s the corker I sent the Swedish ambassador. In my last feature article about the ISM, one of my volunteers went into the West Bank with ISM activist leaders for a day trip to Jericho prison. While there, he photographed his ISM buddies waving around AK-47 assault rifles in the presence of an Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade terrorist. One of those ISM leaders is a Swedish national named Gabrielle, “Gabi” for short. What’s more, she was disguised as a Jewish settler woman when the photos were taken. Gabrielle is now living in Cork, Ireland with her ISM activist Irish husband, Dave, also photographed with a gun in the same photos.
Gabi, Swedish ISMer (see here - ed.)

http://www.israellycool.com/2006/11/

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2007, 08:16:05 AM »
  I just remembered, rachel Corrie's parents were suing Caterpillar, naming them one of the parties in their lawsuit.

;D It will never fly in court!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
she got what she deserved, that's what happens when you protect islamic nazi terrorists and call for the destruction of israel. A traitor nonetheless.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2007, 10:32:29 AM »
It's too bad it couldn't happen to more of these bastards......
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2007, 10:38:26 AM »
If when Britain was fighting Germany, some british person went over to Germany to march with them, or even to help their wounded.  And she was killed accidentally.

Then the news in britain would have had anything between antipathy and glee. Infact, she would probably have been murdered along with the german civilians that  were bombed.

Rachel Corrie was no "do gooder".  I did not know that Rachell Corrie was as bad as this!!   Thanks for this thread, and the pictures of Rachel Corrie and the pictures and description exposing the evil ISM.

This was certainly censored by the MSM (mainstream media)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 06:09:21 AM »
Elaborate.........

You all so far have a very one sided view on her story. All on the basis that Arabs are evil, and she deserved it. Anything else?

Are you kidding ? Morons that defence on terrorits and stand in a middle of a crossfire shouldn't be suprised when they get killed because of their stupidity.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 09:26:03 AM »
It's too bad it couldn't happen to more of these bastards......
That would be funny.  ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: What do you make of these photos? DEBUNKING AL-DURA
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »
Elaborate.........

You all so far have a very one sided view on her story. All on the basis that Arabs are evil, and she deserved it. Anything else?
You are a closed minded fool period, end, full stop.  YOUR first photo is one of that SHAM at Al-Durah.  How do you expect us to respond?  How long have you been on this site?  How many posts have you posted and this is the type of comment you give?  I'll post this again JUST FOR YOU so you can read and both consider your comment and to gain some needed education.  That Islamic school you say you attend has rotted, or is rotting your brain!  

Yup more Arab Muslim fabrications with France's communists against Israel and the Jews.  You should go to Www.HonestReporting.Com and watch the video and read the articles.  

You cannot trust these parasite Muslim savages.  Propaganda to the levels that exceed Joseph Goebbel's.  Hitler would be proud of these vermin....

VIDEO:

http://www.honestreporting.ca/English/67834.html

Debunking Al-Dura
November 20, 2007

By: Mike Fegelman

Dear HonestReporting Canada subscriber:

Dubbed as PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi street theatre and the new face of Pallywood, the saga of Mohammed al-Dura continues in a Paris courtroom and illustrates the devastating power that images can have.

Still celebrated as a “martyr” in the Arab streets and referenced by Osama Bin Laden following the 9/11 terror attacks, the image of Mohammed Al-Dura resonates as both infamous and iconic, and one of the worst modern blood libels waged against Israel.

Yet despite the overwhelming evidence that Israel was not responsible for firing the bullets that hit al-Dura, and incredulity as to the credibility of the footage taken from the scene by France 2, this vicious slander continues unabated.

National Post Exposes "L'affaire Al-Dura"

To their credit, the National Post and columnist David Frum were the first and only Canadian news media to address “L’affaire Al-Dura”. Frum's column explores the trial of Phillipe Karsenty (founder of the French online media watchdog, Media Ratings, who accused France 2 of staging the Al-Dura ‘killing’) vs. Charles Enderlin (France 2 journalist who subsequently accused Karsenty of defamation).

According to Frum: "I want to tell you about a forgery. The forgers intended to incite hatred against Jews and the state of Israel and to a great extent, they have succeeded. The forgery is a 55-second film clip that purports to show the shooting death of a 12-year-old boy at a Gaza crossroads after a Bolistinian irregular attack on an Israeli blockhouse. The clip was broadcast on France's TV 2 on Sept. 30, 2000, and narrated by one of France's best known television journalists, Charles Enderlin... Yet evidence has been gathering for years that the al-Dura shooting was entirely staged:

The 55-seconds are not a continuous sequence, but are made up of six distinct pieces, crudely spliced together.
There is no shot of the boy actually being hit, nor is there any sign of blood. Nor does the father make any move toward his son.

The crowd in the background cries out that the boy is dead before he falls over. Although the boy was supposed to have been hit in the stomach, his hands are shown covering his eyes.

Video of the incident taken by other photographers shows passersby walking unconcernedly between the crouching al-Duras and the Israeli post from which the bullets were supposedly fired.

Although TV2 claims to have 27 minutes of raw footage of the shooting, it has persistently refused to make the footage available to the public. Even now, with the matter in litigation, TV2 has failed to provide the courts with the raw material from which its broadcast clip was assembled."

Canadian Media Disseminated Dubious Dura Footage:

Like the broader international media, Canadian reporters and news organizations gave substantial news coverage to the Al-Dura affair seven years ago.

While some media outlets gave prominence to the story and featured original news coverage, content and commentary, other media outlets replicated wire stories, photos, and opinion pieces, spreading this forgery to a Canadian audience from coast-to-coast.

HonestReporting.com, in association with Take-A-Pen, has been reporting directly from the Paris courtroom featuring interviews and analysis from some of the leading experts on the dubious Dura footage. Watch exclusive reaction from some of these experts at the Paris courtroom by clicking below:

On Feb. 27, 2008 a French appellate court is set to rule on whether to uphold or overturn a French court’s ruling of slander against Karsenty. With respect to the outcome, HonestReporting Canada will continue to be on the frontlines keeping you updated.

How You Can Make a Difference:

1.     Commend the National Post for being the only Canadian media outlet to acknowledge the trial and to educate its readers about this modern blood libel. To contact the Post send letters to: [email protected]

Pointers for contacting the media: To be considered for publication, letters should include sender's name and contact information for verification purposes. Contact us at [email protected] to tell us you took action.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:30:45 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »
You are a closed minded fool period, end, full stop.  YOUR first photo is one of that SHAM at Al-Durah.  How do you expect us to respond?  How long have you been on this site?  How many posts have you posted and this is the type of comment you give?  I'll post this again JUST FOR YOU so you can read and both consider your comment and to gain some needed education.  That Islamic school you say you attend has rotted, or is rotting your brain! 

Yup more Arab Muslim fabrications with France's communists against Israel and the Jews.  You should go to Www.HonestReporting.Com and watch the video and read the articles. 

You cannot trust these parasite Muslim savages.  Propaganda to the levels that exceed Joseph Goebbel's.  Hitler would be proud of these vermin....

VIDEO:

Debunking Al-Dura
November 20, 2007

Dubbed as PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi street theatre and the new face of Pallywood, the saga of Mohammed al-Dura continues in a Paris courtroom and illustrates the devastating power that images can have.

Still celebrated as a “martyr” in the Arab streets and referenced by Osama Bin Laden following the 9/11 terror attacks, the image of Mohammed Al-Dura resonates as both infamous and iconic, and one of the worst modern blood libels waged against Israel.

Yet despite the overwhelming evidence that Israel was not responsible for firing the bullets that hit al-Dura, and incredulity as to the credibility of the footage taken from the scene by France 2, this vicious slander continues unabated.

To their credit, the National Post and columnist David Frum were the first and only Canadian news media to address “L’affaire Al-Dura”. Frum's column explores the trial of Phillipe Karsenty (founder of the French online media watchdog, Media Ratings, who accused France 2 of staging the Al-Dura ‘killing’) vs. Charles Enderlin (France 2 journalist who subsequently accused Karsenty of defamation).

According to Frum: "I want to tell you about a forgery. The forgers intended to incite hatred against Jews and the state of Israel and to a great extent, they have succeeded. The forgery is a 55-second film clip that purports to show the shooting death of a 12-year-old boy at a Gaza crossroads after a Bolistinian irregular attack on an Israeli blockhouse. The clip was broadcast on France's TV 2 on Sept. 30, 2000, and narrated by one of France's best known television journalists, Charles Enderlin... Yet evidence has been gathering for years that the al-Dura shooting was entirely staged:

The 55-seconds are not a continuous sequence, but are made up of six distinct pieces, crudely spliced together.
There is no shot of the boy actually being hit, nor is there any sign of blood. Nor does the father make any move toward his son.

The crowd in the background cries out that the boy is dead before he falls over. Although the boy was supposed to have been hit in the stomach, his hands are shown covering his eyes.

Video of the incident taken by other photographers shows passersby walking unconcernedly between the crouching al-Duras and the Israeli post from which the bullets were supposedly fired.

Although TV2 claims to have 27 minutes of raw footage of the shooting, it has persistently refused to make the footage available to the public. Even now, with the matter in litigation, TV2 has failed to provide the courts with the raw material from which its broadcast clip was assembled."

Like the broader international media, Canadian reporters and news organizations gave substantial news coverage to the Al-Dura affair seven years ago.

While some media outlets gave prominence to the story and featured original news coverage, content and commentary, other media outlets replicated wire stories, photos, and opinion pieces, spreading this forgery to a Canadian audience from coast-to-coast.

HonestReporting.com, in association with Take-A-Pen, has been reporting directly from the Paris courtroom featuring interviews and analysis from some of the leading experts on the dubious Dura footage. Watch exclusive reaction from some of these experts at the Paris courtroom by clicking below:

On Feb. 27, 2008 a French appellate court is set to rule on whether to uphold or overturn a French court’s ruling of slander against Karsenty. With respect to the outcome, HonestReporting Canada will continue to be on the frontlines keeping you updated.

1.     Commend the National Post for being the only Canadian media outlet to acknowledge the trial and to educate its readers about this modern blood libel. To contact the Post send letters to: [email protected]

Pointers for contacting the media: To be considered for publication, letters should include sender's name and contact information for verification purposes. Contact us at [email protected] to tell us you took action.
:::D :::D O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
I didnt care for that first picture of al dura....here are a couple that are MUCH better and TRUTHFUL

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »
Great pictures.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2007, 01:29:18 PM »
Elaborate.........

You are a closed minded fool period, end, full stop.  YOUR first photo is one of that SHAM at Al-Durah.  How do you expect us to respond?  How long have you been on this site?  How many posts have you posted and this is the type of comment you give?  I'll post this again JUST FOR YOU so you can read and both consider your comment and to gain some needed education.  That Islamic school you say you attend has rotted, or is rotting your brain!  

Yup more Arab Muslim fabrications with France's communists against Israel and the Jews.  You should go to Www.HonestReporting.Com and watch the video and read the articles.  

You cannot trust these parasite Muslim savages.  Propaganda to the levels that exceed Joseph Goebbel's.  Hitler would be proud of these vermin....

VIDEO:

Debunking Al-Dura
November 20, 2007

1.     Commend the National Post for being the only Canadian media outlet to acknowledge the trial and to educate its readers about this modern blood libel. To contact the Post send letters to: [email protected]

I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND I'VE READ A LOT OF ARTICLES EXPLAINING HOW MOHAMMED AL-DURA WAS KILLED BY ARAB MILITANTS.

YOU DO HAVE A ONE-SIDED VIEW, BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD OTHER OPPOSING VIEWS. LOGICALLY YOU HAVE ONE OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND HER DEATH. I never said whether it were right or wrong.

When I said "Anything else?" I wasn't being sarcastic. I meant it.

I don't know whats wrong with you. Everything I say you twist, and i'm not a fool either.

newman

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
Sarah, there are two sides to any argument but only ONE truth.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »
Sarah, there are two sides to any argument but only ONE truth.

Yeah. I wanted to know the people on JTF's view since we'd been talking about her in class.