Author Topic: What do you make of these photos?  (Read 21809 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What do you make of these photos?
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:21 PM »
And if this is so in a Modern world then why do people choose it, to rebel?

You. Have. Been. Brainwashed.

I mean it...there are a lot of willing converts and if you say Islam suppresses freedom in thinking then why do people choose to convert in the west when they are living in democracies, that take pride in being "free"

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: What do you make of these photos? DEBUNKING AL-DURA
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »

I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND I'VE READ A LOT OF ARTICLES EXPLAINING HOW MOHAMMED AL-DURA WAS KILLED BY ARAB MILITANTS.

Arab militants? What's next... freedom fighters?

They are poisening you at that school and you don't even realize it.

Yes, there are two ways to look at EVERY story. Congratulations, we know that.

But there is only one G-d, one Truth and One Bible. You either are for it or against it. Promoting the truth or perverting it. If you tolerate such perversion of the truth and entertain it then you are also helping to promote those lies.

There is no middle ground here about who are the terrorists. Either follow the (real) Bible or make it up as you go along as so many other cultures and religions have tried to do and became dust on the wheels of history.

We have enough people in this world providing "balance" to the  little bit of truth that is revealed in this world. In fact the truth is being drowned out and completely overwhelmed. Your relatavistic approach is intellectually pleasing but downright immoral at a time like this and I find it quite sickening.  

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2007, 05:11:03 PM »
Why can't I call them Arab militants?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2007, 05:16:27 PM »

That is the propoganda term the media uses to confuse the public. They developed the use of this term to avoid calling them what they really are: ARAB TERRORISTS.

Militant is a morally neutral term: and therefore a very immoral word to use to describe this evil.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:17:59 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

ftf

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2007, 05:17:56 PM »

That is the propoganda term the media uses to confuse the public. They developed the use of this term to avoid calling them what they are and what really are: ARAB TERRORISTS.
No, they are just Muslims.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »

I DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT ON THE PHOTOS MYSELF. I DON'T HAVE AN OPINION ON RACHEL CORRIE AND I'VE READ A LOT OF ARTICLES EXPLAINING HOW MOHAMMED AL-DURA WAS KILLED BY ARAB MILITANTS.

But there is only one G-d, one Truth and One Bible. You either are for it or against it. Promoting the truth or perverting it. If you tolerate such perversion of the truth and entertain it then you are also helping to promote those lies.

There is no middle ground here about who are the terrorists. Either follow the (real) Bible or make it up as you go along as so many other cultures and religions have tried to do and became dust on the wheels of history.

We have enough people in this world providing "balance" to the  little bit of truth that is revealed in this world. In fact the truth is being drowned out and completely overwhelmed. Your relatavistic approach is intellectually pleasing but downright immoral at a time like this and I find it quite sickening.  

You say that there is only One God, one Bible etc but how about if a persons beliefs are otherwise. According to YOU, it is the truth. To others, it may not be.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

You say that there is only One G-d, one Bible etc but how about if a persons beliefs are otherwise. According to YOU, it is the truth. To others, it may not be.

The Truth is still the Truth even if  no one believes it. Our beliefs don't determine the Truth. G-d does.

ftf

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »

You say that there is only One G-d, one Bible etc but how about if a persons beliefs are otherwise. According to YOU, it is the truth. To others, it may not be.

The Truth is still the Truth even if  no one believes it. Our beliefs don't determine the Truth. G-d does.
Never a truer word spoken.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2007, 05:50:53 PM »

Yes God determines the truth. So then how do we as people know that we are speaking the truth when there are so many options. For you it is by the laws and guidance of Judaism. For others it is their religion, linked to God.

Its YOUR truth.

ftf

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2007, 05:54:23 PM »

Yes G-d determines the truth. So then how do we as people know that we are speaking the truth when there are so many options. For you it is by the laws and guidance of Judaism. For others it is their religion, linked to G-d.

Its YOUR truth.
Nope, what someone believes to be the truth does not change what it really is, I could believe that people had green skin, it wouldn't make it true, or I could believe that science makes sense, that wouldn't make it true (I'll explain this privately if you want me to).

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2007, 05:56:21 PM »
the picture's, what are they, girl in bottom is cute and tony likes!, is top picture, Israeli's hiding from muslim's?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2007, 05:59:21 PM »
the picture's, what are they, girl in bottom is cute and tony likes!, is top picture, Israeli's hiding from muslim's?

No point saying shes cute. Shes dead.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2007, 05:59:41 PM »

Yes G-d determines the truth. So then how do we as people know that we are speaking the truth when there are so many options. For you it is by the laws and guidance of Judaism. For others it is their religion, linked to G-d.

Its YOUR truth.
Nope, what someone believes to be the truth does not change what it really is, I could believe that people had green skin, it wouldn't make it true, or I could believe that science makes sense, that wouldn't make it true (I'll explain this privately if you want me to).

Yes ok.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »
shes dead, why? did a muslim kill her, how awful! shes a pretty girl.

ftf

« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2007, 06:02:19 PM »
shes dead, why? did a muslim kill her, how awful! shes a pretty girl.
She intentionally stood in front of muslim murderers when the IDF had come for them, and told the IDF soldiers to kill her, or she wouldn't let them touch the muslim murderers.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2007, 06:03:27 PM »
she told the muslim's to kill her, why? that dosent make sence, she look's like a really nice girl.

ftf

« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:48 PM »
she told the muslim's to kill her, why? that dosent make sence, she look's like a really nice girl.
IDF = ISraeli defence force, re-read what I wrote.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »
why did she want israel's army to kill her, she was cuisidel? that's too bad, she should have got counselling first, maybe she wouldnt have done this!

ftf

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2007, 06:07:09 PM »
why did she want israel's army to kill her, she was cuisidel? that's too bad, she should have got counselling first, maybe she wouldnt have done this!
She thought that by risking her life she could save the lives of the muslim murderers.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:44 PM »

She was an activist who believed that the IDF were in the wrong and so stood in front of the bulldozer.

ftf

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2007, 06:09:43 PM »

She was an activist who believed that the IDF were in the wrong and so stood in front of the bulldozer.
You mean that she was a brain washed extreme leftist.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2007, 06:11:38 PM »

Brainwashed? I'm sure she knew what she was getting herself into.

ftf

« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

Brainwashed? I'm sure she knew what she was getting herself into.
She thought that she was doing right in defending murderers, that = brain washed in my book.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »

maybe you should get some counseling

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2007, 06:27:59 PM »

We have enough people in this world providing "balance" to the  little bit of truth that is revealed in this world. In fact the truth is being drowned out and completely overwhelmed. Your relatavistic approach is intellectually pleasing but downright immoral at a time like this and I find it quite sickening. 

Its YOUR truth.
Sarah, if he didn't believe it to be true - if he didn't know it to be true - he wouldn't follow it!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D