Author Topic: Why isn't Alan Keyes more popular?  (Read 4316 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why isn't Alan Keyes more popular?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 07:20:27 AM »
javascript:void(0);
thumbsupjavascript:void(0);
thumbsup
Hey, newman We taking all the money but we don't give it back.

No boat for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on newman just because you got 7000 posts it doesn't mean you can "shnoor" a boat out of the deal ;D By the way congratulations on you 7000 O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 12:13:42 PM »
Can some of you jews please explain why Borat is so afraid of you???
LOL
The Five Jews living in Kazakhstan control the entire country.
One layman and four Chabad Shluchim...

That must be great for getting a look in the girls' locker room! :o
Not Kosher!

Hey, newman We taking all the money but we don't give it back.
It's all true!:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:24:02 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2007, 12:23:34 PM »
Because nobody will give him a break because he is a non-stereotypical black.

The GOP only wants to promote whitey-hating, affirmative-action beasts like Condomleeza, not sincere patriots like Keyes.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2007, 02:20:23 PM »
The Running of the Jew... :D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »
I can't find too many flaws in this man. He seems like the perfect choice for President.  Why isn't he much more popular and a more serious candidate for president then Ron Pual?

Because liberalism isn't about helping people, it's about enslaving them with government programs and entitlements that are doled out by liberals so they can keep getting the enslaved to vote for them.  They are not unlike drug pushers.  Liberals have no use for an intelligent, successful and well spoken black man that doesn't depend on them for his welfare check and food stamps.

And,

because blacks are afraid that if he were elected president, they would all have to go out and get a job.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 05:58:08 PM »
Can some of you jews please explain why Borat is so afraid of you???
LOL

Well, you have to understand.

The Five Jews living in Kazakhstan control the entire country.

Borat is veryjealous.

Excellent point :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 06:07:30 PM »
For me personally, it has absolutely nothing to do with him being black and nothing to do with me being liberal, centrist or whatever. But I remember during the 2000 republican primaries, I personally found him to be extraordinarily arrogant, pompous, and sanctimonious which was a real turnoff for me. I found Alan Keyes and Gary Bauer to be exactly identical in their sanctimoniousness. I saw absolutely no difference between the two. I think you guys emphasize Keyes all the time but not Bauer to say, "See? We're not racist! We like Alan Keyes!" I personally don't think that's good enough. To me, that's the equivalent of an anti-Semite saying, "See? We're not antisemitic! We like Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein!" That's what many of you are doing whenever you point out how much you favor Alan Keyes.

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2007, 06:10:11 PM »
For me personally, it has absolutely nothing to do with him being black and nothing to do with me being liberal, centrist or whatever. But I remember during the 2000 republican primaries, I personally found him to be extraordinarily arrogant, pompous, and sanctimonious which was a real turnoff for me. I found Alan Keyes and Gary Bauer to be exactly identical in their sanctimoniousness. I saw absolutely no difference between the two. I think you guys emphasize Keyes all the time but not Bauer to say, "See? We're not racist! We like Alan Keyes!" I personally don't think that's good enough. To me, that's the equivalent of an anti-Semite saying, "See? We're not antisemitic! We like Noam Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein!" That's what many of you are doing whenever you point out how much you favor Alan Keyes.

It's not the same. Chomsky is a Jew-hater. Keyes is not a black-hater. So liking Alan Keyes is different to a Jew-hater liking Chomsky.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2007, 06:13:39 PM »

Answer:

Because while the other Republicans promise to support conservative values, Dr. Keyes actually believes in conservative values and lives his life by example!

Thus, Dr. Keyes has committed the unpardonable sin of talking the talk and walking the walk!

[*definition of propaganda: the art of stating to others that which you yourself do not really believe.]

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »

Answer:

Because while the other Republicans promise to support conservative values, Dr. Keyes actually believes in conservative values and lives his life by example!

Thus, Dr. Keyes has committed the unpardonable sin of talking the talk and walking the walk!

[*definition of propaganda: the art of stating to others that which you yourself do not really believe.]

Ya know, I don't like and agree with a lot of what you say. But I think this is an excellent point which I personally agree with :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »
Daniel:  "...Ya know, I don't like and agree with a lot of what you say..."

I'll try harder next time so that you'll not like or agree with anything I say.   :(