Poll

If it was a life and death matter and you had to choose between eating nonkosher and Hallal, which would you choose?

Halal all the way, man!
6 (28.6%)
Nonkosher...Halal is poison
4 (19%)
Makes no difference, both are unkosher.
8 (38.1%)
I would rather DIE DIE DIE!!!
1 (4.8%)
Can bacon be considered halal?
2 (9.5%)
choices A and C
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: For those of you who are Kosher  (Read 21736 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: For those of you who are Kosher
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 03:40:56 PM »
In some grocery stores, there is a section for kosher and halal meat. If pork is put in with the halal meat, will that render the meat haram? If the samething is done with kosher meat, will that render the meat unkosher?
For the former, I don't know.  For the latter, yes.
Really? Even when the meats are both in their intact packaging?
I would ask a Rabbi, but it is highly inadvisable, that I do know.
Thanks, BTW I do not intend to mix kosher with non kosher.
Are you Jewish, Mstislav?
No. I want to convert to Judaism but have not yet found an orthodox synagogue nearby.
If you are already keeping the Seven Noachide Laws, there is really no need for conversion.
Becoming Jewish was something I wanted to do for a long time now.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 04:28:11 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 05:47:05 PM »
In some grocery stores, there is a section for kosher and halal meat. If pork is put in with the halal meat, will that render the meat haram? If the samething is done with kosher meat, will that render the meat unkosher?
For the former, I don't know.  For the latter, yes.
Really? Even when the meats are both in their intact packaging?
I would ask a Rabbi, but it is highly inadvisable, that I do know.
Thanks, BTW I do not intend to mix kosher with non kosher.
Are you Jewish, Mstislav?
No. I want to convert to Judaism but have not yet found an orthodox synagogue nearby.
If you are already keeping the Seven Noachide Laws, there is really no need for conversion.

Why in the world woudl anyone want to convert to a religion where the people have been hated throughout time and persecuted like forever?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 06:27:55 PM »
Why in the world woudl anyone want to convert to a religion where the people have been hated throughout time and persecuted like forever?!
Why in the world are you still apart of a religion where the people have been hated throughout time and persecuted like forever?!  8;)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »

Because to people like us, everyday that we are not Jewish is more painful than we can describe.
You are a convert?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 06:45:28 PM »

Because to people like us, everyday that we are not Jewish is more painful than we can describe.
You are a convert?
I'm getting there!  O0
At least you have already started down the road. How ling does the process take?

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »

Thats great  O0

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 06:46:19 PM »

To people like us, everyday that we are not Jewish is more painful than we can describe.

it would just be so much easier to be a Noahide wouldn't it?  Pogroms, Holocausts, Israel hatred..etc etc etc...everybody hates us and are jealous..why woudl anyone in their right mind be one of us? Gd loves you for being non jewish I"m sure of it..you'll get into heaven ifyou are a good person...you dont' have to be jewish to go to heaven.. I just don't get it..

(note how i try to discourage conversion :) )
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »

To people like us, everyday that we are not Jewish is more painful than we can describe.

it would just be so much easier to be a Noahide wouldn't it?  Pogroms, Holocausts, Israel hatred..etc etc etc...everybody hates us and are jealous..why woudl anyone in their right mind be one of us? Gd loves you for being non jewish I"m sure of it..you'll get into heaven ifyou are a good person...you dont' have to be jewish to go to heaven.. I just don't get it..

Lol shouldn't you just be neutral not encouraging or discouraging.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 06:47:11 PM »
Why in the world are you still apart of a religion where the people have been hated throughout time and persecuted like forever?!  8;)

Because I was born and raised a Jew...so I would not dare leave the very thing Gd gave me to be born with... That would be a shame on His name.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 06:48:26 PM »

no, we're supposed to discourage at first. See? we aren't like Islam and certain types of Christians which try to convert everybody and threaten...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

no, we're supposed to discourage at first. See? we aren't like Islam and certain types of Christians which try to convert everybody and threaten...

Then why don't you not comment at all instead of being negative?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 06:59:09 PM »

So you are a rabbi as well? Okay, I will play along with this game. The anti Israel lot will hate me for being por Israel, I have been labeled as a Jew and got into fights with anti semites in my early years, perhaps I am not in my right mind?  ::)  jks

Kiwi

« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »
When you want something you know in your heart and soul is true, no one can discourge you.

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 07:03:55 PM »
When you want something you know in your heart and soul is true, no one can discourge you.
Of course. dannycookie will not discourage me, but it was not his place to write that

His place is a member of this forum, and he was expressing an opinion, no more no less that he has always done.

I for one think it was ok, I was not offended. I am sorry you were.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:05:38 PM by The Infidel. »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »
You know what dannycookie57, keep your discouragements to yourself! I am too far into my conversion to have you tell me those things, infact its kind of insulting. I'm afraid it is better to be neutral here in the forum, you are not my Rabbi. Only he can tell me those things, I honestly do not appreciate it from you... especially becuase you don't know what my soul feels. 
Besides, a Rabbi only rejects us 3 times....not other people we don't need fellow Jews to discourage us, only the Rabbi does this! Others in the forum have been very supportive and I preciate them. 

Anywho, I have to step out, but I'll be back later.

I didn't know you were converting...Listen...first off everythign that i was saying was in jest...I wasn't trying to annoy you or make you feel bad..I was playing devil's advocate if anything. but I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings..i didn't mean to do that and I"m happy that you are taking the proper steps to get there.  It's very courageous of you and I wish you the best of luck, Gd willing.

and yes, deep inside, I like it when more people want to become Jews. The more the merrier.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 07:49:14 PM by dannycookie57 »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 07:54:16 PM »
Yea, dannycookie. as much as I like you, you are not a RABBI to try to discourage us! It is not your place. Its kind of insulting actually!
I'll be back later.
Relax Mills, he was addressing me.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 08:38:59 PM »
And the reason why I stay a Jew and am proud to be one is because we are a relgion of underdogs..that when good things happen to us in a sea of evil doers, it reminds me that Gd exists and also exists for us Jews.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »
And the reason why I stay a Jew and am proud to be one is because we are a relgion of underdogs..that when good things happen to us in a sea of evil doers, it reminds me that Gd exists and also exists for us Jews.
Great answer.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »
You know what dannycookie57, keep your discouragements to yourself! I am too far into my conversion to have you tell me those things, infact its kind of insulting. I'm afraid it is better to be neutral here in the forum, you are not my Rabbi. Only he can tell me those things, I honestly do not appreciate it from you... especially becuase you don't know what my soul feels. 
Besides, a Rabbi only rejects us 3 times....not other people we don't need fellow Jews to discourage us, only the Rabbi does this! Others in the forum have been very supportive and I preciate them. 

Anywho, I have to step out, but I'll be back later.

I didn't know you were converting...Listen...first off everythign that i was saying was in jest...I wasn't trying to annoy you or make you feel bad..I was playing devil's advocate if anything. but I'm sorry that i hurt your feelings..i didn't mean to do that and I"m happy that you are taking the proper steps to get there.  It's very courageous of you and I wish you the best of luck, Gd willing.

and yes, deep inside, I like it when more people want to become Jews. The more the merrier.
Don't apologize! I like you, I am sorry I overreacted. You rock and are a great co-JTFer!  O0

Woohoo! Party all the time!

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2007, 11:11:31 AM »

The implication being that it is PERFECTLY REASONABLE why Jews would want to abandon Judaism, right?!

I hate this kind of intelligence-insulting "bum's rush"!

Judaism is biblical TRUTH!  That's why!

Sometimes Jews talk like agents of the goyim!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »

The implication being that it is PERFECTLY REASONABLE why Jews would want to abandon Judaism, right?!

I hate this kind of intelligence-insulting "bum's rush"!

Judaism is biblical TRUTH!  That's why!

Sometimes Jews talk like agents of the goyim!

Hey Uzi, if you follow up with my answer to my I stay Jewish you'll understand.  I was also play devil's advocate.

but let me give you real situation.  The school yard.  You have "the crowd"...and then you have the loner outcast group of kids.  If most kids can choose one, almost all of them will choose the "cool" crowd under the condition they lose all individualism and the right to be independent from the crowd.  On the other hand the loner crowd gives the benefits of being indpendent individual achievers..set apart from the rest.  In fact an underdog when the "crowd" decides to be rambunctious to that person...but when that underdog overcomes the insults and becomes one of the tops, he/she is blessed by most if not all people who confront him.. He/she is liked by everyone...When he does good for society, it is noticed 10 fold more than a team or corporation of people.

So I liken Jews and Judaism and Israel as that loner kid..and the rest of the world as "the crowd". 

To a smaller scale, JTF is the loner kid to the Jewish world.  We will overcome the adversity of the leftist secular crowd.

newman

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2007, 11:37:09 AM »

Then why don't you not comment at all instead of being negative?

It's Jewish law.

Jews don't proselytise, missionise, invade or convert by force or duress.

When a gentile approaches wanting to convert, they MUST attempt to discourage him three times..................

Unlike iSSlam.

Does that tell you something about the two religions, Sarah?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »
exactly...

listen, one shoudl not become a Jew because he/she thinks can get into Heaven...

so whether or not it is the biblical truth (it is), you don't become a Jew thinking you will go to Heaven.

Kiwi

« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »
exactly...

listen, one shoudl not become a Jew because he/she thinks can get into Heaven...

so whether or not it is the biblical truth (it is), you don't become a Jew thinking you will go to Heaven.

Well franky it always interests me why people convert.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »
I would eat anything to stay alive.