Author Topic: FAMILY GUY-puke  (Read 3712 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
FAMILY GUY-puke
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »
       :::D ;D :) too funny
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: FAMILY GUY-puke
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 06:19:36 PM »
 :::D O0
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 06:26:22 PM »
I love family guy..... :::D

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 06:40:03 PM »
:::D Eww nasty! I thought they looked at a picture of croats and that's why they started doing that.
:::D.last time we had a lot of fun with croats,remember?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 06:41:03 PM »
i love your new picture ;D

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:57:54 PM »
i love your new picture ;D

Thanks!

She deserves only the worst for supporting terrorists O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »
Great Viedo ::)
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »
I never could get into Family Guy. I like, in order from the most to least, the Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Malcolm.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 08:21:10 PM »
who wonts chauder :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 08:25:44 PM »
i don't wona,i don't wona  bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :::D :::D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
I don't have to view the clip to know exactly what you're referring to. It's funny, yet so absolutely gross, even by my standards!!!

The best Family Guy clip is still when Stewie Beat up Brian for his money: (not for the faint of heart)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PB-Z3iC3PjM

Oh, and also Family Guy vs. Christainity: (not for the easily offended)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvLGua0CaiM

But the best of all is the Osama Bin Laden outtake video where Stewie beats the crap out of him afterwards:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUT3P8nhSF8

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 09:46:28 AM »
 :::D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 09:50:56 AM »
 :::D. Nice, haven't seen that show in a while!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 09:56:13 AM »
Family Guy isn't that great of a show.  Mostly it's the result of a bunch of stoned people getting together and writing pointless drivel.  I admit that I think some of the shows are funny, but I'm assuming none of you saw the recent blatant pro-illegal immigrant propaganda "show" from last week.  It was the most obvious piece of propaganda that I've seen on television.  The show basically attempted to beat you over the head with the message that illegal immigrants are great and we need to be more respectful of their culture, etc.  It had a preachy, "holier-than-thou" tone to it, and it basically tried to make people emphasize with illegal Mexican immigrants.  It was really one of the most sickening things I've ever seen.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 10:16:31 AM »
Family Guy isn't that great of a show.  Mostly it's the result of a bunch of stoned people getting together and writing pointless drivel.  I admit that I think some of the shows are funny, but I'm assuming none of you saw the recent blatant pro-illegal immigrant propaganda "show" from last week.  It was the most obvious piece of propaganda that I've seen on television.  The show basically attempted to beat you over the head with the message that illegal immigrants are great and we need to be more respectful of their culture, etc.  It had a preachy, "holier-than-thou" tone to it, and it basically tried to make people emphasize with illegal Mexican immigrants.  It was really one of the most sickening things I've ever seen.     

True but his answers to the questions from the immigration officer were hilarious :D

That point was mute anyhow, no matter where he was born he gets citizenship because his mother is American, it would have been a simple matter of paperwork, not going through immigration like they showed it.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 10:32:18 AM »
I've seen that show one time.

It was terribly written.

Too many stupid flashbacks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 12:53:58 PM »

That reminds me as to why I gave up on Family Guy.  When they did that gay marriage episode, that did it for me.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »
One of my favorite was about Brian being a 'racist' dog that only barked at black people, but on the show the dog was dating a black girl. what's up with that?
I stopped watching it because it was too perverted and not appropriate for children... it should be rated R or M because of its adult content! Much worse than the Simpson's crap

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 01:19:32 AM »
One of my favorite was about Brian being a 'racist' dog that only barked at black people, but on the show the dog was dating a black girl. what's up with that?
I stopped watching it because it was too perverted and not appropriate for children... it should be rated R or M because of its adult content! Much worse than the Simpson's crap
It is not that bad.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 01:35:19 AM »

I think Family Guy is brilliant, cracks me up and never fails to entertain me, I also like American Dad, which is made by the same people.  O0
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.