Author Topic: 2006 census ACS: America is 66% "White"  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
2006 census ACS: America is 66% "White"
« on: November 22, 2007, 03:51:31 AM »
The American Community Survey is taken every year. America is 66% "white" alone not Hispanic or Latino. This is the link http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/DTTable?_bm=y&-state=dt&-context=dt&-ds_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_&-CONTEXT=dt&-mt_name=ACS_2006_EST_G2000_B03002&-tree_id=306&-redoLog=true&-_caller=geoselect&-geo_id=01000US&-search_results=01000US&-format=&-_lang=en.
This is how the census defines White: "White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as “White” or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish." It's on page 74 http://www.census.gov/acs/www/Downloads/2006/usedata/Subject_Definitions.pdf. This means many Muslims are classified as White and when they commit crime the FBI will categorize it as White. The FBI doesn't even have a Hispanic classification in it's annual crime report. I wonder what the real White percentage is.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:57:52 AM by Ralph »

newman

Re: 2006 census ACS: America is 66% "White"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 04:18:44 AM »
"I wonder what the real White percentage is."

Very low according to Larry Elder.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 04:18:50 AM »
"white" is a vague term, and hispanics are not a racial group, some hispanics, indeed, are Caucasoid, often Mediterranean in decent.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 04:19:09 AM »
66% ? What the hell..?!  :o
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 04:22:27 AM »
And havn't the other 34% made America's cities such wonderful places? (sarcasm off)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 10:50:06 AM »
As far as white crime, I think the arabs are commiting most of it under "white." I thought they were middle eastern according to the u.s. census. Strange, I think a better definition would be to include euro-americans and jewish-americans (ashkenazi, sephardic etc.) as "white." Most arabs have mixed with blacks because of slavery. I'm pretty sure arabs invented slavery.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »
for those of us who are jewish but from middle eastern decent, do we fill out white causecoid or white middle eastern?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
They why aren't 66% of our prisons White?? It's because of Black culture and Illegal Aliens
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
You know, I wouldn't care much about race (aside from aesthetic preferences) if everybody was contributing to the place being built up, civilized, advanced, and prosperous. Unfortunately, that's not the case, time and again it's proven, this is from objective observation, no prejudiced involved, civilized, advanced, and prosperous = white,  uncivilized, backwards, decay = non-white; So this 66% white figure is naturally disturbing. I just hope a large number of that 44% is oriental, I really do, orientals are also civilized and advanced, a bit culturally alien for my tastes but at least they won't bring the house down.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 01:48:33 PM »
How are arabs white? They don't look white. I understand jews and some hispanics(of jewish and european decent) that are caucasian. But arabs?
how disgusting.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 01:52:51 PM »
How are arabs white? They don't look white. I understand jews and some hispanics(of jewish and european decent) that are caucasian. But arabs?
how disgusting.
Arabs may have light skin but they have the monkey facial features of a negro.................AND the attitude!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »
how disgusting.
There are Arabs who have very light skin..
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
White People!  :D

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 01:47:27 AM »
And havn't the other 34% made America's cities such wonderful places? (sarcasm off)

some Jews do not even count as white, and I believe Chaim has defended other minorities that are not contributing to our crime-rate.