Author Topic: FINALLY A SOLUTION TO THE P@LESTINAIN PROBLEM - GURANTEED TO WORK  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
I have thought long and hard about the situation in the middle east and I have now come up with a solution that will erradicate the p@lestinian problem once and for all.

1) Kidnap every newborn p@lestinian.

2) Have them adopted by a family either in Israel or abroad.

Advantages:

1) Within 100 years they will disappear.

2) No one can claim that we are wiping them out.  In fact we are "helping" them have better lives. This will keep all those whacky human right groups in check.

What do you guys think? Should I start running for PM of Israel?  :laugh:
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: FINALLY A SOLUTION TO THE P@LESTINAIN PROBLEM - GURANTEED TO WORK
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »
I have thought long and hard about the situation in the middle east and I have now come up with a solution that will erradicate the p@lestinian problem once and for all.

1) Kidnap every newborn p@lestinian.

2) Have them adopted by a family either in Israel or abroad.

Advantages:

1) Within 100 years they will disappear.

2) No one can claim that we are wiping them out.  In fact we are "helping" them have better lives. This will keep all those whacky human right groups in check.

What do you guys think? Should I start running for PM of Israel?  :laugh:

interesting thought, but getting them to leave by paying them is much easier to do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: FINALLY A SOLUTION TO THE P@LESTINAIN PROBLEM - GURANTEED TO WORK
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 10:37:59 PM »
G-d forbid. These are animals, why would Jews have to adapt these animals. Either way their hatred is allready in their genes, they are ismaelim who are peri adam (whichever way you pronounce it).  I would like to take revenge agains't them, and G-d willing their will be a time that the good Jews wil take revenge agains't them. 
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/