Author Topic: Openly gay celebrity slams Hollywood leftist elite.  (Read 1221 times)

newman

Openly gay celebrity slams Hollywood leftist elite.
« on: November 23, 2007, 12:58:14 AM »
'HOLLYWOOD' HOWSON HAMMERS HOLLYWOOD

Veteran Australian showbiz correspondent John-Michael Howson  has some advice for the Hollywood Left:

After 16 years working in Los Angeles, I would suggest that the Democrats tell Hollywood stars, celebrities, writers and others in the fame game who profess to "care" to cool it during the presidential election campaign. From my experience these superficial, self-absorbed, self-interested, egomaniacal nitwits who threw their weight and money behind Bill Clinton and now are in a lather of enthusiasm for John Kerry, raise the level of hypocrisy to the stratosphere.
While supposedly supporting Democratic Party ideals, many treat underlings no better than serfs, they wangle obscenely huge payments for their work that so deplete budgets that supporting actors find their rates cut, and they have an unofficial "black list" that works against anyone in the industry who dares voice an alternative opinion. So much for them writing and complaining about "attacks on freedom of expression".
And while they may preach to the choir, millions of Americans are aware of libertine Hollywood's role in the lowering of standards, the dumbing down of entertainment and the shameless worship of the almighty dollar over values and responsibility.

Kiwi

Re: Openly gay celebrity slams Hollywood leftist elite.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 02:59:10 AM »
Who is he? the old gay one that used to be on Bert Newtown show?

Hollywood chat never much interested me.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 03:00:59 AM »

That one?

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 03:01:53 AM »
Who is he? the old gay one that used to be on Bert Newtown show?

Hollywood chat never much interested me.

That's him. He talks about many social issues on radio and he's as right-wing as all getout. He HATES the PC, leftist elite brigade and savages the ACLU. Go figure?

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 03:10:52 AM »
I have seen him just a couple of times, generally I used to sleep through the Bertie show. Wake up only to have coffee before dragging myself to bed after shift.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 03:17:11 AM »
I have seen him just a couple of times, generally I used to sleep through the Bertie show. Wake up only to have coffee before dragging myself to bed after shift.

He's a guest on radio alot. He has no time for the 'madi-gras' radical queers either.