Author Topic: Idiots Run The CIA/FBI  (Read 1074 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
Idiots Run The CIA/FBI
« on: November 25, 2007, 08:59:40 PM »
Yes, it?s true. Native Arabic speakers who are not Muslims, who are Christians or Jews, will not be hired by the FBI or CIA as translators because the US ?intelligence? agencies automatically and conclusively doubt their loyalty. That means that Muslims, like Nadia Nadim Prouty, are the eyes of US intel, the ones who screen and spin everything the FBI and CIA read and ?know? about the Middle East and about Arab and Islamic organizations and activities in the US (or anywhere else). They can also put any document at the bottom of the pile and make sure it never gets translated. They were accused by one translator of sabotaging her computer because she was working too fast, translating too much, not keeping decision makers in the dark. The whistle blower was canned. Of course.

Of course, this is not as big a story as Pollard. We would not want to offend the ?moderate Muslims,? but has it been reported in the US? Has there been follow-up?

Who is in charge here? Is this a Keystone Kop operation or is the ?stupidity? deliberate? Is it Political Correctness that will bring the US down or is it something more sinister? What, exactly, is the policy? Who is making it? Call me paranoid but I have told you before what I believe. Prof. Francisco Gil-White believes it also and has documented it copiously. http://www.hirhome.com/national-security.htm