Author Topic: RUMMY RESIGNS  (Read 2361 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RUMMY RESIGNS
« on: November 08, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »
What you think of this one me it dont mean anything just get rid of one thief and get another
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: RUMMY RESIGNS
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 05:41:07 PM »
What you think of this one me it dont mean anything just get rid of one thief and get another
What exactly what was he stealing? Do you know  for certain that his replacement is a thief? Rumsfeld was a fine defense minister to say anything less of him is just sour grapes. He is fighting two wars one against Muslim terrorist and the other ignorance at home. I am glad he tossed in the towel I would also if I was him and let all the arm chair generals see where the next 767 will find its target.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »
Rumsfeld is a piece of garbage. He refused to stand up for our boys when they were accused by a bunch of Iraqi Muslim Nazis in dirty nightshirts of committing war crimes. The Pendleton 8 are being railroaded because of Rumsfeld's incompetence and lack of patriotism. The way he, Bush, and Congolizza Rice have handled this war is appalling. Bomb bomb bomb. Then get out and take out Iran's nukes.
Well when this fine bunch thats comming into power gets done you will be praying for people like Rumsfeld. The pansies in this country could not take the likes of the losses in Iraq how would they ever go to war with Iran. Air power is great for starters however before long ground troupes must go in and secure the territory. When you have a dumb ass population that ties the presidents hands with crap like Muslim detainees have Geneva convention rights their isn't much more  to say. Rhumsfeld did the best job the American people allowed him to do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 12:45:06 AM »
The shame of it all is that you are BOTH right about Rumsfeld.  Sometimes he was an idiot, and sometimes he was right on. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!