Author Topic: Moslems attempt to get michael savage of the air  (Read 3996 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Moslems attempt to get michael savage of the air
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »
it won'nt work of course but heres a letter from ms gabriel

Home Get Involved Donate Chapter Information Issues and Legislation News

CAIR Pressures OfficeMax to Stop Advertising
On Michael Savage Program
!! ACTION ALERT !!

Please Call OfficeMax As Soon As Possible

Dear 

The brief story highlighted below reports that CAIR (the Council on American-Islamic Relations) has successfully pressured OfficeMax to drop its advertising on the Michael Savage radio program. And notice the story says OfficeMax has “joined a growing list of companies” with its decision to stop advertising.

OFFICEMAX DROPS MICHAEL SAVAGE ADS OVER ANTI-ISLAM BIAS (WASHINGTON, D.C., 11/15/2007) - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today announced that OfficeMax, a leading office products retailer, has joined a growing list of companies that have stopped advertising on Michael Savage's nationally-syndicated radio program because of the host's anti-Muslim views.

CAIR recently reported that Savage, whose "The Savage Nation" airs on more than 300 radio stations nationwide, screamed attacks on Muslims, Islam and the Quran, Islam's revealed text, during his October 29, 2007, program

The decision by OfficeMax was announced the same day the Los Angeles Police Department announced it was dropping its proposed anti-terrorism program due to pressure from groups like CAIR.

This is just another example of why it’s so important that we build ACT for America into the nation’s most formidable grassroots organization. Look what’s happening! A tiny, tiny percentage of Americans are represented by CAIR, but because companies like OfficeMax don’t hear from anyone else, they cave in to CAIR’s demands.

We need to let businesses and communities know that we have a voice that is much, much larger than CAIR’s.

Please ACT! today. Here’s all you need to do:

Call the OfficeMax office headquarters at 630.438.7800, press "0" when asked who you want to speak to, and when you get an operator, in a polite but firm manner, tell the operator you have heard about the company’s decision to stop advertising on the Michael Savage program because of the pressure from CAIR. Tell them you will no longer shop at OfficeMax until OfficeMax reverses this ill-advised decision.
If the 630-438-7800 number is busy, call the Customer Service line, 800-661-5931. It’s better to call the office line first, because if enough people call their phone lines will get clogged up and they’ll know right away that something is happening. Call the 800# only if you can’t get through on the 630.438.7800 line.
Some people ask about sending emails in a case like this. Phone calls are better. A barrage of phone calls will get immediate attention from the company.
Forward this email to everyone you know, with a short personal message asking them to place a call as well.

Next week, ACT for America will launch a petition that we will take to not only OfficeMax but other companies that have caved in to CAIR, as well as companies that CAIR is pressuring right now.

If CAIR can succeed in this effort to silence Michael Savage, consider the chilling effect this will have on every talk radio host in America. Enough is enough – let’s ACT now!

Brigitte Gabriel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT for America
P.O. Box 6884
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
www.actforamerica.org
ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote America’s national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of radical Islam.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moslems attempt to get michael savage of the air
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 01:27:06 AM »
they've been trying to get him off the air since the beginning.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 12:30:54 AM »
Michael Savage Ripping Holocaust Myth Believer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oQIA_I4X3hM

Michael Savage : Islam and Cair

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KMEAVK6NxFA

Michael Savage : Radical Islam

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NfMSFjAoO3g

The same great Michael Savage that said this. G-d Bless you Michael. He is one of the few Jews in Ameirca who tell the truth about Islam
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 12:47:38 AM »
You just gotta LOVE Brigitte Gabriel.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »
If the muslims cannot refute, they will try very hard to silence one way or another.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »

Oh surprise, surprise....another whining crybaby moment from muslims ::)

Remember that LA radio host, Bill Handel, who made fun of the hajj stampede...he said on the air
"This is Mahmoud Nolan. Hajj in the Sky. There is an accident ... Ali lost his sandal on the on-ramp to the Martin Luther King Jr. freeway it's a real mess down there"

They whined and seethed about that too.....hey I thought it was pretty funny :::D

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:00:28 AM »

Oh surprise, surprise....another whining crybaby moment from muslims ::)

Remember that LA radio host, Bill Handel, who made fun of the hajj stampede...he said on the air
"This is Mahmoud Nolan. Hajj in the Sky. There is an accident ... Ali lost his sandal on the on-ramp to the Martin Luther King Jr. freeway it's a real mess down there"

They whined and seethed about that too.....hey I thought it was pretty funny :::D

I heard that! I laughed myself stupid. :::D

ftf

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »
Most muslims cannot debate, so they resort to having their opponents eliminated.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:18 PM »
That is no suprise what's next then try to kill him. Wouldn't suprise me he is Jewish
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 12:54:39 AM »
That is no suprise what's next then try to kill him. Wouldn't suprise me he is Jewish
They will do that to anyone who speaks out against islam and muzzies savage behaviour.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

ftf

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
They will do that to anyone who speaks out against islam and muzzies savage behaviour.
To be prepared to fight muslems, we must be prepared to die if that is what it costs us. What is death anyway, it is but another beginning.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 10:51:19 AM »
To be prepared to fight muslems, we must be prepared to die if that is what it costs us. What is death anyway, it is but another beginning.
True, and I will be more than happy to fight a war against them. I want nothing less than their total annihilation.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
True, and I will be more than happy to fight a war against them. I want nothing less than their total annihilation.
Is that all !!!????
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 10:55:56 AM »
Is that all !!!????
Any trace of islam should be wiped out as well. We can do both at the same time. A large mosque bombed on some islamic unholy day or a friday afternoon filled with muzzies. It would make for a nice barbeque.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »
I'm not not talking necessarily about physically attacking them, they could kill us just for talking about them, and though koilling a lot of them may be necessary in the end, I'm not talking about needing to be prepared to do so, I'm talking about the fact that we must be prepared to die in opposition to them, or we have no bussiness fighting them, verbally or physically.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:20 PM »
Savage  talks to farrakan man         http://youtube.com/watch?v=pi-HP_oHZFU&feature=related
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03