Author Topic: Eleven-year-old girl banned from judo for wearing hijab!  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Eleven-year-old girl banned from judo for wearing hijab!
« on: November 22, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
Another muslim victimization case. Methinks there is a bigger agenda and this is only the beginning of the bigger picture.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/018876.php
As the human rights lawyers descend upon Manitoba to take up Hagar Outbih's case, Kathy Shaidlehttp://www.fivefeetoffury.com/ puts the whole thing in perspective:

Stories like this one make the news more frequently these days. I don't get it. Muslim reps always say, "No one is making me wear a headscarf. It is an expression of modesty", blah blah.
Well: is it mandatory or not? If not -- and you say it isn't, not me -- then the girl can remove it to compete.

The rules say you can't wear such a scarf. So take it off and follow our rules.

Oh but wait: suddenly the scarf IS mandatory. See why we get annoyed?

"Head scarf breaks rules," from the CPhttp://winnipegsun.com/News/Canada/2007/11/18/4665180-sun.html:

A Judo Manitoba official reduced an 11-year-old girl to tears yesterday when he refused to allow her to compete in a tournament wearing a hijab, or Muslim head scarf.
While other children squared off in the match at a Winnipeg gym, Hagar Outbih could only watch from the sidelines and wonder why she was singled out.

"He said that I can't fight. If I want to fight I have to take it off or I have to leave," Outbih said as tears rolled down her face.

Hagar's mother, Khadaja, tried to console her daughter.

"As a mom I feel so bad that my daughter would go through this." she said.

Judo Manitoba president Dave Minuk made the ruling.

He said it was based on International Judo Federation guidelines.

"It has nothing to do with religion, it is a safety issue," Minuk said. "It (the hijab) could be used to strangle somebody. It could fall over her face."

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

Re: Eleven-year-old girl banned from judo for wearing hijab!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 09:45:35 AM »
Ugh, the whining of these muslim females is making me sick....why is she playing sports?
She should be home, only out accompanied by a male relative, being grooomed to be a good little islamic dog...i mean wife.

My son has played hockey since he was 4, rules in sports, especially contact sports, are put into place for the safety of the players, she needs to follow the rules OR DONT PLAY...where was her coach, certainly her coach would have known that was a rule.  This reeks of a set up, why show up wearing the islamic badge of submission when you KNOW its against the rules...in order to gain 'sympathy' and make wearing that rag more acceptable in our societies.  Which brings me to...why on earth would an 11 year old girl need to wear that, any grown man who would look at an 11 year old girl in a sexual way needs to be set on fire.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »
Which brings me to...why on earth would an 11 year old girl need to wear that, any grown man who would look at an 11 year old girl in a sexual way needs to be set on fire.

O0 True.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 03:47:11 PM »
Straight to Hell with all of these Muslim parasites!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »
This is a very slippery slope though...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »
Straight to Hell with all of these Muslim parasites!!

Excellent. Couldn't agree more. O0

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 02:25:21 PM »
She's probably learning judo to protect herself from rape.............. by her own family!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »
Ugh, the whining of these muslim females is making me sick....why is she playing sports?
She should be home, only out accompanied by a male relative, being grooomed to be a good little islamic dog...i mean wife.

My son has played hockey since he was 4, rules in sports, especially contact sports, are put into place for the safety of the players, she needs to follow the rules OR DONT PLAY...where was her coach, certainly her coach would have known that was a rule.  This reeks of a set up, why show up wearing the islamic badge of submission when you KNOW its against the rules...in order to gain 'sympathy' and make wearing that rag more acceptable in our societies.  Which brings me to...why on earth would an 11 year old girl need to wear that, any grown man who would look at an 11 year old girl in a sexual way needs to be set on fire.

Are you kidding?  I went ice skating last weekend and at the rink there were two muslim men with 6 little girls in hijabs.  None of them was more than 8-9 years old and the youngest looked to be about 6.  Best that I can figure is that they are fitted with it at birth.  After all, you wouldn't want a muslim man turned on by a baby who is breast feeding.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »
Hiwarp, isn't that acceptable amongst Muslims?  Pre-pubesent women are to their liking no?  Oh...oops gotta cut out that ....... first. 

I saw a bunch of these vermin today.  G_D they are making me sick.  Glenn Beck came out and said that he's read the Qur'an and said "Islam is a religion of peace"....  Good G-d..  Perhaps he should open his mind to the Hadith for a second round?   ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 12:49:59 AM »
Hiwarp, isn't that acceptable amongst Muslims?  Pre-pubesent women are to their liking no?  Oh...oops gotta cut out that ....... first. 

I saw a bunch of these vermin today.  G_D they are making me sick.  Glenn Beck came out and said that he's read the Qur'an and said "Islam is a religion of peace"....  Good G-d..  Perhaps he should open his mind to the Hadith for a second round?   ???
I know how you feel, they really infuriate me.