Poll

What is the main reason you got you into JTF and the english forum?

I hate Nazi Islam and support Israel and America
I hate evil blacks and love righteous America
I want to learn more about Judaism
I love Serbs and I hate nazi Croats etc
I'm a troll
Just curious
Other (explain below)
I thought JTF stood for Jellybeans Tennis Forum and I happen to like Jellybeans and tennis.

Author Topic: What got you into JTF and the english forum?  (Read 6214 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What got you into JTF and the english forum?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 06:50:18 PM »
I love Israelites, but dislike the West. I was formerly in NKM and Kahane org. I came here because Yaakov invited me.
I am a goy, and I repeat it very often so that nobody could blame Am Yisrael for what I say. Those who are Jewish should at least say "It's my personal view, not the Jewish one" everytime they say something polemics.

I dont' mind you, raulmarrio..i dont' know what the big deal is.. you haven't said anything that offended me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 06:51:50 PM »
I am still waiting for my Jelly Beans  :-\ Offer a girl sweets and none arrive  :-[

I would send you sweet little kissies..but that woudln't be appropriate for the forum...

Arrhhh no. And plus you would have one very jealous sailor paying you a visit.  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 07:02:20 PM »
I am still waiting for my Jelly Beans  :-\ Offer a girl sweets and none arrive  :-[

I would send you sweet little kissies..but that woudln't be appropriate for the forum...

Arrhhh no. And plus you would have one very jealous sailor paying you a visit.  :::D

well, that's a second reason...LOL
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 07:08:11 PM »

well, that's a second reason...LOL

lol true

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
I came here since I always found Chaim and JTF exhilarating, even though I didn't agree with everything he said.

A few years ago, I was on a democratic listserv where all the posters did was bash Israel and Zionism and refer to me as a "violent racist", many of these posters being Jews! I've never come across such disgusting revolting filth in my life. I credit them with pushing me farther to the right on Israel more than anything! Although I'm frequently attacked for being too liberal from many posters on this site, I find it a lot more refreshing to be on a forum like this where I know that everyone on here are at least Israel's allies and damned proud of it!

I used to believe in the peace process. But after the repeated failures, especially the failed Camp David Accords followed by the second intifada in 2000, I changed my mind and realized that there's no point in having a peace process if it's not going to lead to a peace result.

I continue to come here because it's intellectually stimulating, it can be humorous at times, and it's a lot of fun debating and discussing all the different issues on here.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »

I only knew of the JTF's existence because of the Queens NY public tv broadcasts, otherwise I would have been clueless.
I'm really curious how people from all over the country and the world found it. The Youtube posts? By accident?

I never thought public TV had any use but there you go.  O0

Oh yeah, Chaim's video's are all over Queens public access tv, it's better than watching on Youtube. But it's so local to New York City, I didn't expect to find people from all over the world on this forum, simply because I didn't expect they could possibly find out about the JTF from so far away.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »
I used to believe in the peace process. But after the repeated failures, especially the failed Camp David Accords followed by the second intifada in 2000, I changed my mind and realized that there's no point in having a peace process if it's not going to lead to a peace result.

I have never believed in "peace" process. I have always opposed it. The idea about "peace" was firstly encouraged by the Labour Party, bur never taken to practise. Only after the First Gulf War to free Kuwayt, it was that American govt. got involved and forced the Madrid conference. Just to rewards Arabs for not being on the Iraqui side. It was obvious that it coudn't work. The Palis never wanted to recognise Jerusalem, never accepted to withdraw their claim to "return".( They did not even withdraw their claim to drown all israelis in the sea!!!!) So that issues were left for future negotiations and, in the meanwhile, Israel would be providing them weapons to have their own police and "fight terror". The reuslt was that Intifada changed from stones to guns.
Palis have always wanted Israelis to leave Yesha, but they claim right to live both in Yesha and inside the Green Line. It's was easy to see tha Two State solution would never work!!! Real "Land for Peace" would be unfair and an unacceptable solution, but if American and Europeans just had stood sincerely for it, they could be forgiven. They just supported Lands for war!!!! And they knew it!!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »
I voted troll  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »
I came here since I always found Chaim and JTF exhilarating, even though I didn't agree with everything he said.

A few years ago, I was on a democratic listserv where all the posters did was bash Israel and Zionism and refer to me as a "violent racist", many of these posters being Jews! I've never come across such disgusting revolting filth in my life. I credit them with pushing me farther to the right on Israel more than anything! Although I'm frequently attacked for being too liberal from many posters on this site, I find it a lot more refreshing to be on a forum like this where I know that everyone on here are at least Israel's allies and damned proud of it!

I continue to come here because it's intellectually stimulating, it can be humorous at times, and it's a lot of fun debating and discussing all the different issues on here.

I wear the same shoes as you :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:41 AM »
Option 1...I hate islam because it is evil to the core....and I hate muslims because THEY put this evil into action, without them islam would just be an evil ugly story of a baby raping madman, its his followers who put his words into action, I cant hate one without the other ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 02:28:35 AM »
I voted option one. O0
I hate Nazi Islam and support Israel and America.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »
I hate blacks, and muslims, and nazis and liars, and atheists, and rapers, and rappers, and sub-chimps, and commise and socialosts and georgeWahabi bush and clinton and china and fakestinians and arabs and algerians, maraoccans, turks, self-hating Jews, self-hating Christians, self- hating whites....
... the list goes on...

I think to hate self-hating Jews AS MUCH as Muslims and those other groups is a bit extreme, but that's just my opinion. 

The enabler is just as culpable as the abuser.

I therefore hate self hating jews the same as muzzies.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 05:55:43 AM »
Kelly you are  mistaken
its the koran that puts it into action
because i know muslims that arent hardcore into the koran and they are pretty cool people to be around
but when they are die hard muslims thats when you have probelems

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2007, 05:58:46 AM »
Option 1...I hate islam because it is evil to the core....and I hate muslims because THEY put this evil into action, without them islam would just be an evil ugly story of a baby raping madman, its his followers who put his words into action, I cant hate one without the other ;)

Sanity at last.

Thanks, kelly.

And iron greek, the koran doesn't put it into action. Muslims do.

For example, mein kampf didn't put the holocaust into action, people did.

If people hadn't put it into action, mein kampf would just be a book of irrelevant rantings.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:52 AM »

Sanity at last.

Thanks, kelly.

And iron greek, the koran doesn't put it into action. Muslims do.

For example, mein kampf didn't put the holocaust into action, people did.

If people hadn't put it into action, mein kampf would just be a book of irrelevant rantings.

Thanks!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2007, 06:53:35 AM »
You're welcome.

By the way, your St pancake thing about Rachel Corrie is really hilarious.

It is self-hating westerners like St pancake who give the muslims hope that they can conquer us.

When Muslims see an American  come down to live in a sewer like Gaza and burn the flag of her own country rallying in support of Arab terrorists, they think "Wow, we can really beat them now. We can finally exterminate the infidels. Look how weak and confused they are."

It is people like her who cost lives and boost Muslim terrorist morale.

They are just as dangerous as Osama is.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2007, 07:03:29 AM »
Quote from: judeanoncapta link=topic=12255.msg#msg date=
You're welcome.

By the way, your St pancake thing about Rachel Corrie is really hilarious.

It is self-hating westerners like St pancake who give the muslims hope that they can conquer us.

When Muslims see an American  come down to live in a sewer like Gaza and burn the flag of her own country rallying in support of Arab terrorists, they think "Wow, we can really beat them now. We can finally exterminate the infidels. Look how weak and confused they are."

It is people like her who cost lives and boost Muslim terrorist morale.

They are just as dangerous as Osama is.

You are correct except that I would make one modification.  You will always have retards that act this way.  What gives the muslims hope is the reaction of the government to her actions.  Instead of treating her and others like her as treasonous individuals and arresting them for sedition or at the least prohibiting them to return to their country, they bend over backwards to allow them their freedom of speech and civil rights even in a time of so-called war.  It is the government and the country that are weak by allowing this to happen while they sit around with their fingers stuck up their ... well, you know where.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2007, 07:55:37 AM »
I started to listen to the programs since 05 and got hooked ever since ;)

Me, too.

I heard about JTF from masada2000.