Author Topic: YT - Arab men are Sexy  (Read 6526 times)

kellymaureen

Re: YT - Arab men are Sexy
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 02:07:56 AM »
Kelly thats a whole different subject that involves physical abuse.
Another topic should be formed for that one

Physical abuse is exactly how muslim men treat their women, they are considered property.....youve heard the old one about what can you say to a muslim woman with 2 black eyes....nothing shes been told twice already.
So if this moron wants to take up with muslim men, she should be prepared for it, and have a good medical plan....if he allows her to seek medical treatment, after all a MALE doctor might treat her.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 02:09:32 AM »
I doubt she truly likes even Arab men. She probably wants to have hot sex with Helen Thomas.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 02:09:53 AM »
That is the most repulsive video I've seen today.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 02:22:18 AM »
If you go to this slut's YT homepage, you'll see she has a video where she says she's moving to Bahrain. I hope she really does.  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2007, 02:24:09 AM »
That is the most repulsive video I've seen today.

yes, she's also very ditsy and clueless in the video. Probably has never even read a good portion of the Koran :::D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 02:24:34 AM »
If you go to this slut's YT homepage, you'll see she has a video where she says she's moving to Bahrain. I hope she really does.  ;)

Bahrain has lots of foreign self-hating white American and European whores to service all the oil-monkeys.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was going there for that purpose.  Doesn't seem like she's capable of much else. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 02:28:24 AM »

Bahrain has lots of foreign self-hating white American and European whores to service all the oil-monkeys.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was going there for that purpose.  Doesn't seem like she's capable of much else. 

Oh disgusting....there isnt enough money in the world :-\

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 02:43:37 AM »
What a filthy stupid b**ch.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 04:45:02 AM »

That will be fine. The Muzzie will leave without compensations. We will save a lot of money. O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 05:00:17 AM »
She's an Arab i can spot them i'v been in their countries she looks modern probably a Christian Arab but not neccesarly,some Moslem Arabs dress very modern.She's also from Canada that also explains alot
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:26:53 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 05:23:16 AM »
her IQ is 86.
Don't worry in 10 years she 'll hate arabs as all of us and join JTF. :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »
I have to agree with Iron Greek here.

Let's save our flagging for Muzzies and Nazis, not moronic women who desire ARab men.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:57 PM »
Would you want some arabs flagging a video stating someones opinion about jewish men being attractive
NO you sure damm wouldnt
Actually, I wouldn't mind that.  It makes you sound like an idiot posting a video saying "_____ are 'HOTT'!", and the like.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D