Poll

What adjective most accurately describes the Quran? You now have 22 options!!

The Filthy Quran
22 (4.9%)
The Dirty Quran
18 (4%)
The Atrocious Quran
22 (4.9%)
The Monstrous Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Hideous Quran
17 (3.8%)
The Ugly Quran
16 (3.5%)
The Evil Quran
30 (6.6%)
The Wicked Quran
24 (5.3%)
The Hateful Quran
26 (5.7%)
The Nazi Quran
28 (6.2%)
The Satanic Quran
34 (7.5%)
The Murderous Quran
25 (5.5%)
The False Quran
13 (2.9%)
The Laughably False Quran
17 (3.8%)
The Hilarously False Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Retarded Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Insane Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Stupid Quran
15 (3.3%)
The Moronic Quran
19 (4.2%)
The Charmin Two-ply extra absorbent Quran
16 (3.5%)
The Sickening Quran
10 (2.2%)
The Revolting Quran
9 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Quranic Poll  (Read 10789 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Quranic Poll
« on: November 26, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
I always hear Muslims attaching various untrue adjectives to the Quran to hide it's true nature.  ie The Holy Quran, The Noble Quran, The Glorious Quran etc. I'm sick of it and want to see which adjective you guys think truly describes the Quran.

Voting is unlimited so vote for whatever the mood strikes you.

Vote early and vote often.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Quranic Poll
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »
 These are all great.  I also call the koran "that extra roll of toilet paper."
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

ftf

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 05:47:36 PM »
I hope you don't mind, I voted for 8 options.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »
The Quran is known by muslims as- Al Quran Al-Kareem. The word Kareem can mean, holy, noble, glorious or gentle....all of those words. They aren't all different adjectives, its one word expressed in different ways.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:25:00 PM »
I selected all 19, though I had trouble deciding which 19 to choose  ;) :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 07:05:47 PM »
You cannot say it's toilet paper. It's a blasphemy because it names G-d. You may say it just mentiones G-d in vain. But even in this case, you cannot desecrate it.
Some years ago I received an anonymous letter blaspheming G-d. It was a very awfull blapheme. I called a Rav immediately to know what to do with that letter. The Rav ruled I was nor allowed to burn it or throw it away. I had to take it to the Genizah, since the Name was written on it

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 07:12:08 PM »
I like having 19 options to pick! 1 would just not be enough.  :::D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »
The Quran is known by muslims as- Al Quran Al-Kareem. The word Kareem can mean, holy, noble, glorious or gentle....all of those words. They aren't all different adjectives, its one word expressed in different ways.
But, in any case, it's not true.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 07:41:44 PM »
I disagree Raul, because the muslim god is Allah, which is the idolatrous moon god.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 07:50:11 PM »
I hope you don't mind, I voted for 8 options.

I voted for all of them.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »
I disagree Raul, because the muslim G-d is Allah, which is the idolatrous moon G-d.

Al-lah means G-d in Arabic. Perhaps the origin of the world is pagan, but the Koran claims to refer to Hashem. G-d in English is probably of Pagan origin, but now we reffer to Hashem.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 07:55:57 PM »
You cannot say it's toilet paper. It's a blasphemy because it names G-d. You may say it just mentiones G-d in vain. But even in this case, you cannot desecrate it.
Some years ago I received an anonymous letter blaspheming G-d. It was a very awfull blapheme. I called a Rav immediately to know what to do with that letter. The Rav ruled I was nor allowed to burn it or throw it away. I had to take it to the Genizah, since the Name was written on it

Your Rav happen to be following the most stringent of all the opinions. Many authorities like Maimonides do not agree and say that the only names of G-d that can't erased or thrown out are hebrew ones.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:00:45 PM by judeanoncapta »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »
These are all great.  I also call the koran "that extra roll of toilet paper."

I like the The Charmin Two-ply extra Absorbent Quran.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
haha yes indeed!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »

Your Rav happen to be following the most stringent of all the opinions. Many authorities like Maimonides do not agree and say that the only names of G-d that can't erased or thrown out are hebrew ones.

Yes, the Rav I consulted follows the most stringent opinion, and some of the people in that sinagogue are even more stringent. They only write BS"D with latin character and never B"H, while the Rav allows it.
Anyway the blaspehme I received was digracefully written in Hebrew transliterated to Spanish

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 08:45:20 PM »

Yes, the Rav I consulted follows the most stringent opinion, and some of the people in that sinagogue are even more stringent. They only write BS"D with latin character and never B"H, while the Rav allows it.
Anyway the blaspehme I received was digracefully written in Hebrew transliterated to Spanish

Well, i choose to follow Maimonides on this one, thank you.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »
I selected all 19, though I had trouble deciding which 19 to choose  ;) :::D

I know. It's hard. they all describe the Quran so well.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »
Ok, you now have two more adjectives to choose from.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 04:09:59 AM »
I vote all 19 but not the toilet paper one, I like the nice soft, lightly scented, quilted, 3 ply paper for that  :::D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 05:49:41 AM »
I vote all 19 but not the toilet paper one, I like the nice soft, lightly scented, quilted, 3 ply paper for that  :::D

I wouldn't discrace my smelly poopy a*s with the pages of that vile book. And no, there's no blaspheming, Allah is NOT G-d! Allah is the pagan moon G-d.

Did you know that when the US landed Neil Armstrong on the moon the muslims were pissed off? Not that anybody paid any attention to those primitives back then when America was still America. Why were the muslims pissed off? Because we landed a space module on their f***ing idol!  :::D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 05:52:03 AM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 08:42:16 AM »
I don't think Muslims worshipp the Moon. I only have learnt that the Koran has a lot of historical and chronological mistakes. For example it says that Miriam, Moses' sister, was Jesus mother. Mistaken by 1300 years!!!
That Samaritans lead Jews astray while Moses was at Sinai and that they were punished with the fear of being touched by a non-Samaritan. Wrong!!!
Samaritans didn't exist as a different group at Moses' time, and they just avoid non-Samaritan contact due to the purity Laws of Leviticus!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:45:30 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 09:02:23 AM »
I only have learnt that the Koran has a lot of historical and chronological mistakes

It's no mistake that the biggest sin in islam is to question the koran or mo-ham-head ;)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »
Ok, The Nazi, Satanic and Hilariously False Qurans are all tied for first place. Some one please break the tie so I can declare a winner here.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »
I only have learnt that the Koran has a lot of historical and chronological mistakes

It's no mistake that the biggest sin in islam is to question the koran or mo-ham-head ;)

Muslims don't say it's a sin ro question the Koran if you have not converted to Islam. But they can convert you, or you can just self convert by saying a few words, even if you are are an iliterate!!!! And after you have converted, you are killed if you leave!!!!
Just like Catholics who say that nobody can be forced to believe ( except for the fact that Catholics DO claim if you don't believe, you go ro Hell), but once you are baptized you can't leave. So if your parents are Catholic, they are bound to baptize you when you are a baby, and then you cannot leave. Just that now you are not burnt for leaving as it was in the past.
The reason for these claims are obvious. Both Muslims and Catholic knew very well that they coudn't force the world to convert. If they condemn someone for not believing then there is the question. What about other religions in the world? Why don't you go and convert them by force? Why do you condemn a non-believer in your country and let off foreigners? Why killing a non-beliver in Christianity in Europe, or a non believer in Mohammed in Arabia, and letting off peoples in other far away lands?
To avoid that question they stated that they have no right to convert by force, but once a person converts he can't leave. Then it was very easy to "convert" the Ileterate and even the babies and accusse then of treason if they leave. ha ha

Just look at the different with Jews! You are not converted to Judaism by mistake, by a magic words, or pouring some water on your head. You only convert if you really understand Torah and want it!!!! And also in ancient times when Guerim Toshavim converted to Noachidism formally, they had to understand it. No Beis Din would make you a Guer Toashav (Noachide) by a magic word. If you just din't accept Noachidism you could freely leave Israel in peace!

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »
Muslims are NOT to question the koran or moe
its stated in the koran, haidth and sura