Poll

What adjective most accurately describes the Quran? You now have 22 options!!

The Filthy Quran
22 (4.9%)
The Dirty Quran
18 (4%)
The Atrocious Quran
22 (4.9%)
The Monstrous Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Hideous Quran
17 (3.8%)
The Ugly Quran
16 (3.5%)
The Evil Quran
30 (6.6%)
The Wicked Quran
24 (5.3%)
The Hateful Quran
26 (5.7%)
The Nazi Quran
28 (6.2%)
The Satanic Quran
34 (7.5%)
The Murderous Quran
25 (5.5%)
The False Quran
13 (2.9%)
The Laughably False Quran
17 (3.8%)
The Hilarously False Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Retarded Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Insane Quran
23 (5.1%)
The Stupid Quran
15 (3.3%)
The Moronic Quran
19 (4.2%)
The Charmin Two-ply extra absorbent Quran
16 (3.5%)
The Sickening Quran
10 (2.2%)
The Revolting Quran
9 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Quranic Poll  (Read 10804 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Quranic Poll
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 09:55:56 PM »
Muslims are NOT to question the koran or moe
its stated in the koran, haidth and sura

Exactly. But you didn't understand what I wrote. Once you become a Muslim you are forbidden to question the Koran. If you don't convert, yor are free to nor believe in it. But Muslims would make you miserable by dimninitude, or they just make you convert by mistake, and then , if you leave,  they kill you. At least in those countries which follow that strict Sharia!

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
Non muslims are not supposed to question the koran either, we arent even allowed to handle it...my brother was made to wear white gloves when he handled that satanic book in gitmo >:(

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 10:02:40 PM »
Non muslims are not supposed to question the koran either, we arent even allowed to handle it...my brother was made to wear white gloves when he handled that satanic book in gitmo >:(
If he had worn black gloves, would that have been insulting the holy Prophet MuCHAMmed, PBUH?   ;D

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 10:09:34 PM »
If he had worn black gloves, would that have been insulting the holy Prophet MuCHAMmed, PBUH?   ;D

Well they all have to wear gloves...not sure why they have to be white but they do...and i didnt tell you were those gloves had been before handing satans diary ^-^ and it wasnt a washing machine lol

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 10:45:07 PM »

Not being allowed to touch the book doesn't necessarily mean you are bound to believe in it. You cannot touch the Holy Wafer in a Catholic Church, but you can enter a Cathedral as a tourist and you are not forced to believe in the Waffer.
The probelm is that Muslims would make you convert by pressure and then acusse you of treason if you want to leave. And if you are a pagan they'd literrally force you to convert. Then if you study more, and decide you prefer another non pagan religion, they would not let you leave. That's is the big problem!!!!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »
How about "All of the above" ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 05:58:29 AM »
Ooooh, evil and Satanic are winning at the moment!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 09:55:57 PM »
I call it the biggest story book

Offline BabyEagle4U

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »
I think it's Evil.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
I wouldn't call the Quran toilet paper.  I want something with more quality cleaning that area.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »
Interesting how most of those in US that join Islam are people in jail, what a coincidence! That is why evil aka islam aka satan deserves a name like Satanic Quran. One of the JTF-ers earlier mentioned that we shouldn't say such things about Allah aka G-d, but I disagree with him because that whole satanic book teaches that forcing others to convert to Islam is ok, that women have no rights, that anyone disagreeing with Islam should die......maybe it is just me, but those words don't seem to sound like word of G-d, but rather words of Satan.....

ps. Imagine just how many world conflicts would disappear if Islam disappeared? probably about 95%......sounds like a peaceful and happy place to live.
I personally respect every major/minor religious movement in the world except for Islam. Why? Because they show no respect towards others.

Long live anyone who opposes Muslim tyranny!

CCCC

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 05:23:00 AM »
So Moloch, Baal and Ashura are names of G-d too? they're called the gods of Kananites in OT. Allah cannot be the G-d becous in bible he's called the "the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) while in Koran it's g-d of Abraham and Yshmael. Muslims are allowing the infidels to criticise Koran? So why they threat Wilders now? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Michael T.

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 07:00:13 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm new here and hope you don't mind me butting in.  It is an interesting irony to think of using the Quran as toilet paper.  Since it the supposed book of the Arab's moon god, I think it would be appropriate to use it's pages for cleaning your own moon.  That being said, I would never use it that way.  It would clog the toilet. >:(