Author Topic: Muslim Nazi Unfunny Liar  (Read 8980 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Comedian
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 04:08:57 PM »
This guy is a terrorist
this is what chaim would call takiah

What do these sand people expect to not be searched they're lucky they are allowed to live and breathe if it were up to me, islam is illegal.

This guy is famous among the muslims.
O..k...
No i'm serious. He turns up at all the muslim events, and all the muslims  think he is hilarious. Thats what kind of humour they enjoy.
Not to be rude - but we care about this why?
Maybe this should be moved to: The truth about Islam. I was showing you, what muslims find humurous, it is lame.

"While our goal is to expose the danger of Islam, his goal is to delude and confuse the public about this danger. Therefore he is not a comedian, he is a danger to civilized society." He is doing it in a worse way, because he is influencing people through entertainment. Which is paid full attention to.

Your goal with these posts is clearly not to inform, but to inflame, and I won't tolerate that here.

No, lubab my goal for this topic was to discuss the video and what this man is doing.

And what exactly did you expect a JTF forum to say about a Muslim lying about the violent nature of his religion? What did you expect to gain by that?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

ftf

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
This guy is a terrorist

What do these sand people expect to not be searched they're lucky they are allowed to live and breathe if it were up to me, islam is illegal.

O..k...
No i'm serious. He turns up at all the muslim events, and all the muslims  think he is hilarious. Thats what kind of humour they enjoy.
Maybe this should be moved to: The truth about Islam. I was showing you, what muslims find humurous, it is lame.

"While our goal is to expose the danger of Islam, his goal is to delude and confuse the public about this danger. Therefore he is not a comedian, he is a danger to civilized society." He is doing it in a worse way, because he is influencing people through entertainment. Which is paid full attention to.

Your goal with these posts is clearly not to inform, but to inflame, and I won't tolerate that here.

No, lubab my goal for this topic was to discuss the video and what this man is doing.

And what exactly did you expect a JTF forum to say about a Muslim lying about the violent nature of his religion? What did you expect to gain by that?
She was trying to be helpful, it is always useful to know your enemy, and this video that she linked to is considered to be the height of entertainment for the Muslims.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 04:21:13 PM »
This guy is a terrorist

O..k...

To show you first class taqiyyah in action.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »
This guy is a terrorist

O..k...

To show you first class taqiyyah in action.

We have enough of that pumping through our media on a daily basis which all deny and cover up the violent nature of Islam. So thank, but no thanks, I see enough taqqiah to make to difficult to sleep at night wondering how we'll survive with the truth so drowned out like this.
I think we know this enemy pretty well.

How about some righteous videos Sarah?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

Re: Muslim Nazi Unfunny Liar
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 04:27:41 PM »
This was posted early last week. Sarah has started to make a real effort to confront the realities of iSSlam since Friday. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »
I think Sarah should have to report with each post how Muslim she is feeling each day on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being totally Muslim and 1 being JTF.

Then we could at least know what we're dealing with. This roller coaster ride making me dizzy.  :D

newman

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 04:47:40 PM »
I think Sarah should have to report with each post how Muslim she is feeling each day on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being totally Muslim and 1 being JTF.

Then we could at least know what we're dealing with. This roller coaster ride making me dizzy.  :D

I know. :D

I get a glimmer of hope, then she slips back to the dark side and I want to go down to the nearest mosque and start stabbing muSSlims in revenge for twisting our Sarah! >:(

Oh well..............she is making an honest, open-minded effort as far as I can tell. Have faith. :)

PS:

I agree with the Sarah MuSSlim Scale in the beginning of each post. :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 05:13:08 PM »
Yeah, a video would be better, good idea.

My scale changes everyday. I'm sure it has something to do with the weather or what I eat.

I'm going to put this in my sig.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:15:35 PM by Sarah »

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 05:18:25 PM »

My scale changes everyday. I'm sure it has something to do with the weather or what I eat.

:P
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

newman

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »

Can you try eating non-muslim food and see if it improves things?

Try a hot bacon sandwich or some roast pork. :)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
4 right now? thats not too bad....
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 05:25:00 PM »
Current muslim scale: 4
Well, at least it's on the JTF side of the mid point. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2007, 05:29:28 PM »

I wouldn't dare.  :)

newman

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »

It's easy.

Order suckling pig at a resteraunt. If someone you know comes in, say ..."Hey look! I ordered a baked apple and look at the trouble they go to".

Can't you sneak a bacon sandwich at the takeout?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2007, 05:40:43 PM »
I flagged it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2007, 05:42:59 PM »

It's easy.

Order suckling pig at a resteraunt. If someone you know comes in, say ..."Hey look! I ordered a baked apple and look at the trouble they go to".

Can't you sneak a bacon sandwich at the takeout?

Lol, yeah its a duck that looks like a pig.

No, I wouldn't want to. I once bought what I thought to be a cheese sandwich but i never saw that it had ham in it as well. One bite and I spat it out.

kellymaureen

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
Ewwwwwwwwww bacon is so gross  :-\

newman

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »

I could eat bacon 7 days a week! :P

kellymaureen

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2007, 05:52:14 PM »

I could eat bacon 7 days a week! :P

Lol I dont even allow it cooked in my house  :D  cant stand even the smell of it

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »
I wonder whos idea this was:

newman

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »

US Marines' first aid for the muSSlims at Gitmo Bay. :::D

kellymaureen

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »

HA HA I bet they used worse than that

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2007, 06:02:56 PM »

What, so the dogs can lick their wounds?

newman

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »

What, so the dogs can lick their wounds?
Where did you find the pic?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »
Google. I saw these in a gift shop yesterday and remembered them, so searched the product.