Author Topic: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc  (Read 10899 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 04:07:42 AM »
Pheasant brother its ok
Raul is just a mere TROLL
Golden you know how the Trolls work

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 04:12:05 AM »
You little Trollhorn Raul i did not say the slightest thing about converting
i didnt even mention that
i mentioned something that i believed and i did not continue the discussion for much longer i put it to an end because i respect this forum
And yes Raul itsulting another person in here is forbidden
but insulting a TROLL is acceptable
Because trolls arent people!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2007, 04:16:58 AM »
Some Christians and other religions are just more clever than Muslims. Muslims care to kill a Jewish body. Missionaries will not come with a weapon and say "Covert or i'll kill you". They just know that the Jew will say Shema Yisrael and accept to be killed, and they will never catch his soul. So they prefer this words like Iron's "If you don't convert G-d will take you to hell". And some weak and ignorant Jews with a poor knowledge of Torah, sometimes will leave Judaism! That's their tactic! Fundamentalist Muslims want to conquer phisical world, fundamentalist Christians are more intrested in Jewish SOULS, not land

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2007, 04:34:05 AM »
You are saying that the jews that come to christianity are ignorant
you are clearly degrading christianity
you stop your trash talk you little Troll!
i never trash talked and said anyone that doenst convert to christianity is ignorant
i said nothing of the such
you offended i didnt
you name called i didnt
you are a troll i am not
you degraded christianity i didnt degrade judaism

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2007, 04:39:30 AM »
Isn't it degrading Judaism, to have said that the Jewish hope for the Moshiach is false? Chaim will have to judge, I will no longer argue.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 04:41:16 AM »
I have my belief the rest of you have your own
The End

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 04:50:18 AM »
It would have been ok if you had just said that you love your enemies since yout faith tells you to do so. But you needn't say that Christ will come and Jews will have to believe in him. You needn't say that those who won't believe will suffer eternally!!!! Don't reply to me, let Chaim read and judge. I have called him to read the whole thread.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 04:54:27 AM »
Ok Raul i didnt even read your whole last post
like you said just stop arguing
and shut the H-LL up!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 05:16:48 AM »
You are saying that the jews that come to christianity are ignorant
you are clearly degrading christianity
you stop your trash talk you little Troll!
i never trash talked and said anyone that doenst convert to christianity is ignorant
i said nothing of the such
you offended i didnt
you name called i didnt
you are a troll i am not
you degraded christianity i didnt degrade judaism

A Jew who goes into Christianity or ANY other religion (or becomes non-observant) is obviously ignorant and has had the disgrace of not having a proper Jewish education. That's why he's unaware of his own Neshama (Jewish soul) and is lead ashtray. A Jewish soul would never abandon Torah wittingly, if he really knows Judaism.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2007, 05:50:57 AM »
Ok raul fine fine!!!
So do you think a muslim that goes into Christianity or Judaism is non observant and had the disgrace of not having a proper Islamic education!!!!!!!!!!Therefore becomes unaware of the Koran and is lead astray. So therefore you would consider that person ignorant as well!THIS HOW YOU THINK!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 06:02:40 AM »
Ok raul fine fine!!!
So do you think a muslim that goes into Christianity or Judaism is non observant and had the disgrace of not having a proper Islamic education!!!!!!!!!!Therefore becomes unaware of the Koran and is lead astray. So therefore you would consider that person ignorant as well!THIS HOW YOU THINK!!!!!!!

Only a Jew who abandons his Torah is ignorant and had a poor education, since a Jewish soul would never wittingly abandon Torah. A Gentile has no Jewish soul and can decide what religion to follow freely. A Gentile will lose nothing by changing beliefs. A Jew has a Neshama and would never leave Torah if he knew how much his souls cries inside him for not having mitzvot.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 06:11:32 AM »
So raul what makes a jewish soul have the ability to talk to the brain
And why cant gentiles souls talk to their brains just like the jewish souls can
And whats the difference between a jew abandoning his torah and a christian abandoning his bible
And Raul i have never seen a soul cry before do you have a picture
And Raul have you talked personally with a soul that happened to be jewish
So basically if i a jew wanted to leave their religion their soul would punch their brain and keep them from doing that because there soul is jewish and therfore has super powers. Raul this has to be what you mean?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:19:51 AM by Iron Greek »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2007, 06:26:36 AM »
So raul what makes a jewish soul have the ability to talk to the brain
And why cant gentiles souls talk to their brains just like the jewish souls can
And whats the difference between a jew abandoning his torah and a christian abandoning his bible
And Raul have you talked personally with a soul that happened to be jewish
So basically if i a jew wanted to leave there religion the soul would punch the brain and keep him from doing that Raul

A Gentile comes from Adan and Noah. As far as he is not wicked his soul will not cry. A Jew, even when he also comes from Adam and Noah, received a new soul at Mt Sinai, and Jews today receive the same soul by being born by a Jewess. That soul suffers when the Jew desecrates Shabat, eats non-kosher, and even more when he abandons Torah. But if the Jew had no proper education, he may not realise about his immer suffering for leaving his Torah. I have seen many Jews who were just little or non observant, not so much as to reject Torah for another book, and when I taught the Shema Yisrael to them they were moved deeply. Even someones who doesn't know he is Jewish is sensible to the words of the Shema
Judaism is not just a belief, it's the essence of a Jew. That's the difference between Judaism and religions
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:30:23 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2007, 06:34:55 AM »
Raul thats real cute but you still havent said how a jews soul has superpowers
And i know a jew that has never ever felt innersuffering like yhou described
Ok you have magical powers because your a jew
i get what your saying
but a jew can just as easily leave there religion just like anyone else can

Kiwi

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »

Have you never seen someone grieving over a loved one. I would think the closest thing to a souls crying, is a parent after the death of their child or a childs own tears.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2007, 06:48:20 AM »
I am not talking about a person crying
i am talking about a soul like the soul physically like raul is making it out to be
like what souls look like
how tall are they
like that
not a person greiving
a living walking talking soul like that lol

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2007, 06:51:11 AM »
Raul thats real cute but you still havent said how a jews soul has superpowers
And i know a jew that has never ever felt innersuffering like yhou described
Ok you have magical powers because your a jew
i get what your saying
but a jew can just as easily leave there religion just like anyone else can

A Jewish soul has in fact "superpowers" to cling to Torah. And a Gentile soul has also "superpowers" to cling to the good. If you murder you will feel remorse, no matter if you join a pagan religion which allows murder. Ancient Canaanites sacrificed thier children to the Demons, they didn't believe it was wrong, but surely they sufffered without knowing the reason.
A Jew may feel sad for not following Torah, but he may not know the cause of his ache. I'm not a Jew, but knew many Jews when I aimed to convert, and many others by chance in the streets. I once met a non-observant Catholic boy and made friends. He told me that his grandmother was a Jew. When he was at the hairdresers' I recited the Shema Yisrael. He was very moved, but I noticed that a woman who didn't even knew what I was saying was also moved. She had also Jewish ancestors!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2007, 07:00:41 AM »
I am not talking about a person crying
i am talking about a soul like the soul physically like raul is making it out to be
like what souls look like
how tall are they
like that
not a person greiving
a living walking talking soul like that lol

A soul is a physical being its apart of us, just because there is no picture of it does not mean it does not exist. The pic was of pure emotion of that child, its soul. That how things are presented in this world through basic emotion, feeling and empathy all apart of the function of our soul.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2007, 07:09:11 AM »
The Nazis, Ymach Shemam, once when destroying a sinagogue made a cruel but interesting experiment. They wanted to know if Judaism was a culture or something the Jews had in their blood. So they picked an atheist Jew, who was also a gagnster and criminal who hated the Jews and their Torah. They took him to the sinagogue, opened the Holy Ark, took the Sefer Torah and put it in front of him, pointed a pistol at his head and ordered him to spit on it. When he saw the Torah, he said " I have done many things in my life, this one I shall not do, better kill me"

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2007, 07:12:37 AM »
Wow raul for once you turned a tread into something beautiful (heart warming stories) :)
tell us some stories raul!!! ;)
It looks like he trolled out some good for once
 :D

newman

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2007, 07:34:12 AM »
The Nazis, Ymach Shemam, once when destroying a sinagogue made a cruel but interesting experiment. They wanted to know if Judaism was a culture or something the Jews had in their blood. So they picked an atheist Jew, who was also a gagnster and criminal who hated the Jews and their Torah. They took him to the sinagogue, opened the Holy Ark, took the Sefer Torah and put it in front of him, pointed a pistol at his head and ordered him to spit on it. When he saw the Torah, he said " I have done many things in my life, this one I shall not do, better kill me"

Try that with chomsky or shapiro and they'd spit on it in two seconds.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:54 AM »
Has anyone tried walking in the opposite direction to pedo Mullahs?

The sheer disrespect. Firstly, they will try and walk through you, because YOU are supposed to move for them. I was pushed, elbowed, and what not by some psycho mullahs so many time, who decided that the whole street belongs to them.

There is no need for me to move because I am a woman. We both make an effort to avoid bumping into each other. Because I am a woman, that makes it all that worse and Mullahs will NOT move for you to pass. They would rather knock you down on the floor and walk pass you than move one inch on the side.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »
Has anyone tried walking in the opposite direction to pedo Mullahs?

The sheer disrespect. Firstly, they will try and walk through you, because YOU are supposed to move for them. I was pushed, elbowed, and what not by some psycho mullahs so many time, who decided that the whole street belongs to them.

There is no need for me to move because I am a woman. We both make an effort to avoid bumping into each other. Because I am a woman, that makes it all that worse and Mullahs will NOT move for you to pass. They would rather knock you down on the floor and walk pass you than move one inch on the side.
I'd like to try that.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2007, 07:52:20 AM »
And noy only a Jewish sould suffers when the Jew abandons Torah. Even yourself, even though you will not suffer for the lack of Judsim if you are not a Jew, you can hear the cries of your own Gentile Soul, for the Jews who abndoned Torah if you just wanted.
Once I visited some Gentile neighbours and I found a book on the floor. I picked it up and read it. It was about how to make superstitious amulets using Hebrew script and Hashem's Name with some Torah words. I placed it on a table and told them not treat it direspectffully since it had the Name printed on it.( And to never try to make such amulets). But I read a sentence in Spanish which said " If you find it difficult to write these words in Hebrew, here is the transliteration to Spanish". That words stuck in my mind and I felt a strange sadness. I didn't know why. Then I realised I was just crying for those Jews who also can't read the Torah in Hebrew, for those who may even be unable to understand it in Spanish!
If you heard you soul's voice, you'd never wish a Jew to abandon Torah. You'd never say they should or will believe in something else!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:54:57 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2007, 08:00:23 AM »

Try that with chomsky or shapiro and they'd spit on it in two seconds.

Who are Shomky and Shapiro? I once heard of a Shapiro who helped Nazis for extra days of life and was later killed anyway.
I wouldn't try that Nazi experiment, Chas Veshalom, but I guess any Jew confronting with the situation of having to abandon Torah openly, would awake and become religious.