General Category > Internet Only JTF Shows Archive

Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (11/28)

(1/5) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

(Youtube Is Anti-American And Anti-Semitic)

(Leftists Have Done Over 30 Hebrew Smear Videos Against JTF)

(With Real Money, JTF Would Have Millions Of Supporters)

(JTF Will Launch Major Campaign To Beat Democrats In 2008)

These videos openly condemn the Youtube Nazis because they are removing most of our videos anyway. When they take some of the videos down, our great members should open new accounts and put them back up. Guerilla warfare! G-d willing, I will now be uploading these videos to rapidshare - numbers 98, 99, 100 and 101 in the same order as above.

newman:
 O0

WestCoastJTF:
Sweet!

I just looked on RapidShare and didn't see them there.

Once they're uploaded there, I'll grab them and put them on JTFarchive.org.  I'm also preparing MP3 conversions of all the videos so that people can listen to just the audio on their iPods or CDs or whatever (or share the audio in other forums)...I'll include these four as well.

Chaim Ben Pesach:

--- Quote from: WestCoastJTF on November 28, 2007, 01:14:14 AM ---Sweet!

I just looked on RapidShare and didn't see them there.

Once they're uploaded there, I'll grab them and put them on JTFarchive.org.  I'm also preparing MP3 conversions of all the videos so that people can listen to just the audio on their iPods or CDs or whatever (or share the audio in other forums)...I'll include these four as well.

--- End quote ---

בס''ד

WestCoast, you are a saint! G-d bless you!

I just finished uploading the four videos to rapidshare. I also uploaded video 60 because I can upload up to 5 videos at once and still be within the limit of 100 megs per upload.

Trumpeldor:
Tremendous videos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version