Author Topic: Iranian film Portrays American Jewish Major as evil  (Read 3180 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Iranian film Portrays American Jewish Major as evil
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:41:54 AM »
 ::)  http://switch5.castup.net:80/frames/200410...1311wmv&ak=null The masterpiece :lol:

Heres what it is about :lol:     http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD135506

Iranian TV Drama 'Guantanamo': How Abu Ghuraib Photos were Made Public

On November 4, 2006, the Iranian channel Al-Kawthar TV (formerly Sahar 1 TV) aired a drama called "'Remember Your Dreams' or 'Guantanamo.'" The film purports to show how the Abu Ghuraib photos were made public[SIZE=14],and how the evil of the fictional U.S. Army Major Rosenthal was exposed,[/SIZE] through the efforts of fictional characters: former Guantanamo detainee Dr. Mustafa Nasser, U.S. Army Corporal Jennifer Smith, Lawyers Without Borders activist Andre Mahfuz, Mahfuz's former fiancée, journalist Christine Lemoine, and a helpful Beirut hotel receptionist. The story is set in Guantanamo and in Beirut. The film's credits state that the film was shot in Lebanon and thank IRIB offices in Beirut, Al-Manar TV in Beirut, Lebanese Ministry of Defense, Lebanese Ministry of General Security, Lebanese Interior Ministry, Beirut International Airport and Customs, Beirut Municipality, UNESCO Beirut, and others.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Iranian film Portrays American Jewish Major as evil
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 06:49:14 PM »
Major Rosenthal!?!?! LOL

And after photoing the muslim detainees in humiliating positions, Rosenthal and the rest of the Jewish army personnel ate pistrami sandwiches, knishes and kugel while plotting how to take over the world one deli at a time! I wonder if the evil Jewish US Major Rosenthal looks like Gary Ackerman or Chuck Schumer. After watching the clip he kinda does look like Schmuck Schumer.

If that fat disgusting face doesn't strike fear into the muslims, nothing will.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 06:52:57 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 07:18:14 PM »
Major Rosenthal!?!?! LOL

And after photoing the muslim detainees in humiliating positions, Rosenthal and the rest of the Jewish army personnel ate pistrami sandwiches, knishes and kugel while plotting how to take over the world one deli at a time! I wonder if the evil Jewish US Major Rosenthal looks like Gary Ackerman or Chuck Schumer. After watching the clip he kinda does look like Schmuck Schumer.

If that fat disgusting face doesn't strike fear into the muslims, nothing will.
:D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »
I always find muslim attempts at anti-Semitism hilarious.

Major Rosenthal. Kudos to the Iranians for being so stupid. If they really wanted to make some anti-Semitism that hurts they should've hired a left-wing Israeli or Hollywood media firm and got a team of Jews working on the movie. I guarantee you those self-hating Jews would've come up with something a helluva lot more damaging and aggravating.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!