Author Topic: Protesting the blocking of Croatian IP adresses  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Protesting the blocking of Croatian IP adresses
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 12:54:21 PM »
fascinating!  and i Like Chaim's style of response!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 03:55:01 AM »
He writes about the Jews surviving the "Serbian aggression on Croatia"?! This is Holocaust revisionism. The Jews had nothing to fear from the Serbs. It was the evil Croat Nazis who murdered 65,000 innocent Jewish men, women and children.

I agree with Chaim on this, It is a bit like how all the thousands of jews who are living in present day Germany live their like they think the holocaust never occurred... how could a jew ever be proud to be a Croat who murdered the jewish population on masse solely for being part of a separate group of people... if i were a jew i would be outraged with living in a nazi country like Croatia

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 04:46:58 AM »
I also happen to think that Mr. Chaim Ben Pesach is needlessly loosing potential support from the Croatian right-wing

This is funny!
Croatian right wing which openly deny Jasenovac and the committed genocide in Croatia. How can even say that? Do you really thing that the Jews want support from that kind of people.

You Croatian must be really desperate.

CroJew?
Cro and Jew? Those two words don't fit together.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 04:59:32 AM »
For some reason I find this EXTREMELY hard to believe.

Same here, but he could really be a Jew, he'll just have to prove it with some more posts. O0

I don't doubt it. Not all Croats are Nazis my mother has been friends of a Croat and her husband for over 30 years. It's not that far fetched of an idea
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 05:37:12 AM »

I don't doubt it. Not all Croats are Nazis my mother has been friends of a Croat and her husband for over 30 years. It's not that far fetched of an idea

Believe me my friend.
We Serbs do not hate all the Croats. There were also some Croats who were against the Nazi policy of Croatia. Those Croats were victimized. Unfortunately the majority of today's Croatia is still allied with Nazism.

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 06:27:20 AM »
Thats very true there are many Croats in Australia that support Serbs, and supported the Jews.

Many here work along side each other without any form of hate between them.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 06:48:27 AM »
Hey, hey, hey. If you want the truth about croatia, some hundreds of thousands support the ustase. Many of croat people don't support anything. They just live their. A majority is brainwashed, and a small majority supports us.

But if you talk about those who care about politics... most of them don't like serbs and are pro-nazis/ustase. In overall nazism is a big minority in croatia. It's atleast what I know of my experience.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 06:49:01 AM »
Thats very true there are many Croats in Australia that support Serbs, and supported the Jews.

Well, if that is true then G-d bless them.

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 06:53:24 AM »
Hey, hey, hey. If you want the truth about croatia, some hundreds of thousands support the ustase. Many of croat people don't support anything. They just live their. A majority is brainwashed, and a small majority supports us.

But if you talk about those who care about politics... most of them don't like serbs and are pro-nazis/ustase. In overall nazism is a big minority in croatia. It's atleast what I know of my experience.

Australia is a long way from Europe and I only speak of what I find here. We are far removed from alot of problems. Not to say all are like that, but the communties in my city are peaceful with each other.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2007, 07:08:57 AM »

BEWARE of NAZICROAT TAKKYIA.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 07:25:12 AM »
I am always aware of Nazi's, thank you Husar.

The great thing is I get to speak both Serb and Croat, but I am sure some are naughty things because they  find me funny.  ???

And they are never short on a joke.  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2007, 07:29:10 AM »

The great thing is I get to speak both Serb and Croat, but I am sure some are naughty things because they  find me funny.  ???

Good to hear, we may disagree on some issues but you're a righteous member with good input. O0

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2007, 08:04:26 AM »

Good to hear, we may disagree on some issues but you're a righteous member with good input. O0

Disagreeing  is apart of many things in life, you have my respect  O0