Author Topic: Israel could kick England's asss in a war  (Read 4737 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Israel could kick England's asss in a war
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 01:06:14 AM »
Also, it's actually a fact, that Britain stuffed up Africa...and the whites being killed today,much of it was as a result of the brits.

1. 50% of the future Boer population was exterminated by the brits in their damned concentration camps!
           If the Boers had double their population, they would still have been in control in SA-and not being killed everyday!

2). A very little known fact-the Boers and the blacks lived in PEACE!!! Up until the brits came, made war with the blacks in order to steal their lands. Britain ignited the fires...the fires that are still burning as strong as ever! Blacks associate Boers and brits, as we have the same colour

Damn those filthy brits!!!!!

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 01:10:48 AM »

So my point is still SA did far better under Britain than not.

Yes they left SA because the Empire was ending had its day.
NO!!!!

Britain Stuffed SA.

The Boers (Dutch, NOT British) were the ones who built and defended SA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 01:11:11 AM »

There was nothing wrong with clearing the land  8;)

The moment the Brits came out of SA it when to the dogs.
WHAT!!! ?

The 'English South Africans' were the hairdressers! The Boers are the ONLY Sarth Efricans woth a damn.

The whites did a lot for the Blacks there, gave them food, jobs, clothes, health care. What have they got now?

One of the biggest British companys BOAC was very active in SA, and many benefited from it.
The Brits (Britain) left SA at the end of the Boer War. The Boers were the ones who ran and defended SA. It went to the dogs when De Klerk (Y'S) tuned traitor and gave it over to apes.

ehm...they left SA in 1914 or 15!!! And south africa became a Union.

Also, it was the Brits whom started racial seperation (apartheid)!!!!

Eh...stealing the Boers' gold and lands...and taking the profits off to england...you call that SA being better under brits!?
Boers were many times refused studies etc.
I have books here, that show, once those brits ran from africa (leaving the boers to clean up after theire mess), SA's economy improved unbelievably. So much so, the Rand was HIGHER than the  US Dollar!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 01:16:56 AM »

There was nothing wrong with clearing the land  8;)

The moment the Brits came out of SA it when to the dogs.
WHAT!!! ?

The 'English South Africans' were the hairdressers! The Boers are the ONLY Sarth Efricans woth a damn.

The whites did a lot for the Blacks there, gave them food, jobs, clothes, health care. What have they got now?

One of the biggest British companys BOAC was very active in SA, and many benefited from it.
The Brits (Britain) left SA at the end of the Boer War. The Boers were the ones who ran and defended SA. It went to the dogs when De Klerk (Y'S) tuned traitor and gave it over to apes.

ehm...they left SA in 1914 or 15!!! And south africa became a Union.

Also, it was the Brits whom started racial seperation (apartheid)!!!!

Eh...stealing the Boers' gold and lands...and taking the profits off to england...you call that SA being better under brits!?
Boers were many times refused studies etc.
I have books here, that show, once those brits ran from africa (leaving the boers to clean up after theire mess), SA's economy improved unbelievably. So much so, the Rand was HIGHER than the  US Dollar!!!!

In 1943 BOAC was well established in SA working with the British Army, and you didn't have the blacks carry on like they do now. Infact they quite happy worked as servents. our family had 34 servents and when they were given their freedom they didn't want it. So yes the Brits treated everyone badly. ::)

Some did but not all. The Blacks could never rule themselves not then, not now, not ever.

newman

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 01:22:35 AM »

In 1943 BOAC was well established in SA working with the British Army, and you didn't have the blacks carry on like they do now. Infact they quite happy worked as servents. our family had 34 servents and when they were given their freedom they didn't want it. So yes the Brits treated everyone badly. ::)

Some did but not all. The Blacks could never rule themselves not then, not now, not ever.

All true but.............

It wasn't the British who ran South Africa in the 20th century! It was BOERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »
Well not in the area I was talking about tho there was a few Rawnecks about. But mostly English and Scott's.

Last major British family to leave Durban was 60 something, or near abouts.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 01:51:24 AM »
from a purely secular point of view if England were to gear up they would win a war with Israel from a population and industrial output standpoint.  However, in these last days God has planted Israel for the 2nd and final time as foretold in Isaiah 11:11-15

* In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

* He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.

* Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's enemies will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.

* They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west; together they will plunder the people to the east. They will lay hands on Edom and Moab, and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

* The LORD will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian sea; with a scorching wind he will sweep his hand over the Euphrates River. He will break it up into seven streams so that men can cross over in sandals.

* There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.

Parts of this prophecy are yet to be fulfilled.  Interesting that Philistia is mentioned, the Hebrew version of Palestine.  The Philistines were in what is now known as Gaza.  Israel is an indestructible nation. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife