Author Topic: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games  (Read 21776 times)

Kiwi

Re: I think Spanish girls are more straight forward + don't play as much games
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 03:57:01 AM »
Listen up
How does white blood have anything to do
with any of that BS you listed
I am talking about genetics here not politics

Christ you are an idiot  ::)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 04:01:23 AM »
I did not state that they are full white
I was talking about them having some white blood in them moron
And i did not state that they are white i sayd some white blood
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:03:15 AM by Iron Greek »

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2007, 04:01:58 AM »
Yup Vinny here must be a whitey because he is half Italian  :::D
Forget about the other half of him thats African  8;)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2007, 04:04:49 AM »
You are starting to Troll worse and worse!

Kiwi

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2007, 04:06:02 AM »
I did not state that they are full white
I was talking about them having some white blood in them moron
And i did not state that they are white i says some white blood

They are not WHITE fool doesn't matter they are mixed.

You said some white Arabs because they had blue or green eyes, can't you even get that right, can't even remember what you posted.

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 04:07:10 AM »
You are starting to Troll worse and worse!

Your problem is you are a lier.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2007, 04:40:58 AM »
Infidel show me the scientific data on that!
And do you consider albanians to be white

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 04:51:35 AM »
What on your are a lier? I don't think they need to study that its quite clear.

Unless there is a 100% proof they people is of white blood, I am not a fool to class any person as white until proven.
Just because you are born on a land doesn't make you a race.
Your DNA does.

Most albanians I have seen have been questionable, such as I have seen black greeks as well.

I assess on individaul basis only.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2007, 05:06:00 AM »
So if you saw someone walking down the street wtih blond hair and blue eyes you would question him or her being white?
Thats rediculous!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2007, 05:12:53 AM »
So if you saw someone walking down the street wtih blond hair and blue eyes you would question him or her being white?
Thats rediculous!!!

Why would I question them at all? They have done nothing to me.

Their race is of no interest to me.

You are the one that interested in Race.

I am a separatist everyone knows that. ::)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:32 AM »
Do you consider Al sharpton black??
Also do you consider Brazilia or Jesse Jackson to be black???
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:24:31 AM by Iron Greek »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2007, 05:22:19 AM »
I like Italian and Greek girls but Spanish, Central or South American ones do NOTHING for me. :(
The most beautiful girls on the face of the earth!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:40 AM »

First off, no one is "pure", as long as your predominantly from that ethnic makeup you are considered part of it. I think a better question Iron Greek would be if Albanians are Biologically European as a population. The term "white" or caucasian includes Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. In this case, it means they are white. As a population most Albanians are predominantly European but have Near-East like tendencies, especially observed in the phenotype or facial traits. This is probably because certain genetically determined traits were spread from the Caucasian, Neolithic or Near Eastern region through peoples and survived in larger quantities in Albania. Another reason could be from the Ottoman Empire. Overall, Albanians are in the phenotypical European spectrum or range, and at best have "Near-East like" tendencies. Biologically, most are Balkanic and European.  Besides all of this nonsense most are still Nazis and spiritually they are trying to destroy heroic Christian Europe. They are more backward than any other country in Europe, are Muslim and commit crime everywhere up and down Europe. The whole who is white racial nonsense talk is kind of getting boring in the threads. As long as your righteous, it doesn't matter where you are from imo. I hope this answered your question.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2007, 05:27:17 AM »
JTF i am glad you justified my point in a professional way  O0
I appreciate it you are a good man!
Yea this thread is officially done starting......
NOW!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2007, 06:22:37 AM »

First off, no one is "pure", as long as your predominantly from that ethnic makeup you are considered part of it. I think a better question Iron Greek would be if Albanians are Biologically European as a population. The term "white" or caucasian includes Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. In this case, it means they are white. As a population most Albanians are predominantly European but have Near-East like tendencies, especially observed in the phenotype or facial traits. This is probably because certain genetically determined traits were spread from the Caucasian, Neolithic or Near Eastern region through peoples and survived in larger quantities in Albania. Another reason could be from the Ottoman Empire. Overall, Albanians are in the phenotypical European spectrum or range, and at best have "Near-East like" tendencies. Biologically, most are Balkanic and European.  Besides all of this nonsense most are still Nazis and spiritually they are trying to destroy heroic Christian Europe. They are more backward than any other country in Europe, are Muslim and commit crime everywhere up and down Europe. The whole who is white racial nonsense talk is kind of getting boring in the threads. As long as your righteous, it doesn't matter where you are from imo. I hope this answered your question.

what rubbish, of course there are pure races.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2007, 06:25:53 AM »

First off, no one is "pure", as long as your predominantly from that ethnic makeup you are considered part of it. I think a better question Iron Greek would be if Albanians are Biologically European as a population. The term "white" or caucasian includes Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. In this case, it means they are white. As a population most Albanians are predominantly European but have Near-East like tendencies, especially observed in the phenotype or facial traits. This is probably because certain genetically determined traits were spread from the Caucasian, Neolithic or Near Eastern region through peoples and survived in larger quantities in Albania. Another reason could be from the Ottoman Empire. Overall, Albanians are in the phenotypical European spectrum or range, and at best have "Near-East like" tendencies. Biologically, most are Balkanic and European.  Besides all of this nonsense most are still Nazis and spiritually they are trying to destroy heroic Christian Europe. They are more backward than any other country in Europe, are Muslim and commit crime everywhere up and down Europe. The whole who is white racial nonsense talk is kind of getting boring in the threads. As long as your righteous, it doesn't matter where you are from imo. I hope this answered your question.

what rubbish, of course there are pure races.

Depends on your definition of pure. Genotypically no is pure, however you can be phenotypically pure. It's an opinion based question and the way you look at it, some people believe there are pure races other's do not

Kiwi

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2007, 06:32:16 AM »
Depends on your definition of pure. Genotypically no is pure, however you can be phenotypically pure. It's an opinion based question and the way you look at it, some people believe there are pure races other's do not

Depends on a lot of things, but if you wish to go around thinking you are the same as a indian or a black be my guest.

There are many races in this world that have never mixed their blood with others. And I for one are 100% sure of what runs in my veins and I am no half cast, and thank god I came from a people that respects our family line.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »

Depends on a lot of things, but if you wish to go around thinking you are the same as a indian or a black be my guest.

There are many races in this world that have never mixed their blood with others. And I for one are 100% sure of what runs in my veins and I am no half cast, and thank G-d I came from a people that respects our family line.

Well, I wasn't really implying any of that. But I suppose, if you believe in racial changes, I guess after going through many factors such as bottlenecks, natural selection, environmental conditions, I think one can be pure or at least have a finally stabilized group of people. Most people are proud of their family line and culture. I don't want to get into a battle. You've made some good posts in the past. O0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2007, 10:32:29 AM »
I'd like to remind everyone here that JTF does not care about race.  We believe in free will, and that anyone can choose to be either good or evil.  When Chaim makes fun of blacks, he does so because most of them have chosen to be part of the evil culture of rap music, gangs, illegitimacy, etc. 

Also, Iron Greek and Infidel, you both need to keep you disagreements at a civil level.  If I see any more posts with the word c--t, or discussing menstruation/tampons, I will delete them. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »

Ha! I think I'm the only one on this whole thread that had anything to say about dating a spanish girl.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »
Did you notice how Spanish girls especially Puerto Rican girls don't play games as much as white girls or Jewish girls.  I'm Jewish so i can vouch for that.  And they're not as stuck up either.  I'm from the city so i know what I'm talking about.  Spanish girls just ask you out for a beer right then and there. No BS, no time wasting. I'm 38 years old, so you know i can't stand time wasters!   I just met this Puerto Rican girl, she doesn't play games at all.   

Wrong

1) Girls with low interest play games

2) A girl with high interest level will ask you out

In regards to the Puerto Rico girl - you met a girl who has a high interest level in you. Now you must raise it and keep it high  ;)
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2007, 07:23:54 PM »
This is one funny thread ,palestinian Christians have some crusader blood
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »
I don't agree with you Yaacov, Arabs are not white.  They are semites.

I don't consider Jews from Iraq and Egypt to be white.  They are semites.  And I really couldn't care less if some science book claims  Semites are white.  In my opinion they are not.   This is nothing to do with beauty.  But most European Jews pass for white because of the large amount of intermixing that took place with the European whites

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
 I don't know what your background is or what your color is.  You are a fellow Jew and that's what counts.    I know some Jews from Iraq who are very dark, and no way are they white.  Dark Jews are beautiful too.   However, Arabs are not white and Jews from Iraq and Egypt aren't really white.  They are semites.  Like I said, I don't care how some science book from 1955 breaks down the races.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »
You guys, why are we arguing about this? 

JTF doesn't care about the color of a person's skin.  We only criticize the evil culture of many blacks/Third World people.  So what do we care if they're called Semites or Caucasians?  Shouldn't what is inside be more important?