Author Topic: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"  (Read 117141 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2007, 06:57:10 PM »
not yet

How can we prevent it?

Don't be such a Ron Paul fan..

Ooohhhh  noooooooooo my life will be over  :(

I'm telling you...Chaim knows what he's saying about him...Ron Paul is a Nazi supporter and anti semetic!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2007, 07:08:36 PM »
not yet

How can we prevent it?

I'm telling you...Chaim knows what he's saying about him...Ron Paul is a Nazi supporter and anti semetic!!!

Sarcasm was lost on you there wasn't it  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2007, 08:05:09 PM »
not yet

How can we prevent it?

Sarcasm was lost on you there wasn't it  :::D

actually wasn't sure if you were serious.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

Spice of life Doc always keep them guessing  ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2007, 08:06:31 AM »

for some yes...

Kiwi

« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2007, 04:35:53 PM »

for some yes...

Whats up Doc? You don't seem you normal sparkie self?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #256 on: December 31, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »

for some yes...

well no one is asking me questions...

Kiwi

« Reply #257 on: December 31, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »

for some yes...

Oh ok ............ :-\

Here's one for you, you are dating a person, and your best friend confesses thier love for you, what do you do? Tell your partner? Break off the friendship? Play dumb? what?

Do you date both at the same time?

Oh this is not a trick question this is a real question   :-\
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 07:25:50 PM by Skippy »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #258 on: January 01, 2008, 01:58:34 AM »
What makes you a 'love doctor'?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 11:05:52 PM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #259 on: January 01, 2008, 06:25:57 AM »

for some yes...

Oh ok ............ :-\

Here's one for you, you are dating a person, and your best friend confesses thier love for you, what do you do? Tell your partner? Break off the friendship? Play dumb? what?

Oh this is not a trick question this is a real question   :-\

Well, if my best friend confessed his love for me whiel I was dating a girl, I would slap HIM on the face silly and say, "hey I dont' go that way!"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2008, 06:27:07 AM »
What makes you a 'love doctor'?

I put my hand on a rock and said, "I proclaim myself the Love doctor of JTF!"
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 11:05:44 PM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Kiwi

« Reply #261 on: January 01, 2008, 07:06:15 AM »

Well, if my best friend confessed his love for me whiel I was dating a girl, I would slap HIM on the face silly and say, "hey I dont' go that way!"

So even tho we have water restrictions, is it still OK to hose them with the garden hose?

Or do you think that rejection message maybe a little harsh? 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »

In that case, I hereby declare myself Guru of all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »

So even tho we have water restrictions, is it still OK to hose them with the garden hose?

If someone wanted to be gay with me?!  I'ld say, "Hey sthweety, I'm thorry, but I like my men without penithes"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »

In that case, I hereby declare myself Guru of all things.

No, but seriously, i'm not an expert in this...I'm not even married so who am I to say anything?

however, it SEEMS that compared to most of the people on this forum, I have dated a lot more and I have been in several relationships.  A lot of young people here only know about the IDEAL way of dating, but don't really understand the REALITY of it. 

Yes, my threads are also meant for entertainment...This is a very serious movement and forum so a few harmless laughs helps everyone come back down to earth in my opinion.

What I say isn't the "gospel" of how one should date either. What I say is just another point of view and that whatever decision one makes in their own life is really their own call. In other words, people should take whatever advice I have as a grain of salt.

Kiwi

« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

If someone wanted to be gay with me?!  I'ld say, "Hey sthweety, I'm thorry, but I like my men without penithes"

Now what if your best friend was a woman?  ^-^

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #266 on: January 01, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »

so wait, what's your qusetion again?

Kiwi

« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

Oh Boy  ::) See you are a guy having to repeat all the time  :::D

You are dating a person, and your best friend confesses thier love for you, what do you do? Tell your partner? Break off the friendship? Play dumb? what?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2008, 08:22:42 PM »

Oh Boy  ::) See you are a guy having to repeat all the time  :::D

You are dating a person, and your best friend confesses thier love for you, what do you do? Tell your partner? Break off the friendship? Play dumb? what?

1. How old is my best friend? Is she jewish? How long have i been dating the other person?  how good is that relationship going? What are the families like of the girls i'm friends with and dating?

Kiwi

« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »

1. How old is my best friend? Is she jewish? How long have i been dating the other person?  how good is that relationship going? What are the families like of the girls i'm friends with and dating?

Ok say she is 2 years younger than you, is Jewish, you been dating for 4 months the other person, and the relationship is going not so good at the minute, And they came from good families.

You are shocked because you didn't even see it coming...........

Ok answer please.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »

Ok say she is 2 years younger than you, is Jewish, you been dating for 4 months the other person, and the relationship is going not so good at the minute, And they came from good families.

Ok answer please.

well, it's a complicated question because it depends if i had feelings for my best friend...If my best friend who was a girl was like a sister to me it wouldn't seem right to be with her...I will add that most of the time when i become friends with a girl, i will have pondered if I wanted to have a relationship with her and perhaps marry her already...So the reason why I woudl be dating another girl is because i felt that my best friend was only good enough to be my best friend not necessarily my wife...

If i had feelings for my best friend and had considered dating her, I woudl have gone after her before i started dating this other girl for 4 months..

So my answer to you is that this situation doesn't apply to me. I would never allow something like this to take place.

Kiwi

« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

Ok answer please.

well, it's a complicated question because it depends if i had feelings for my best friend...If my best friend who was a girl was like a sister to me it wouldn't seem right to be with her...I will add that most of the time when i become friends with a girl, i will have pondered if I wanted to have a relationship with her and perhaps marry her already...So the reason why I woudl be dating another girl is because i felt that my best friend was only good enough to be my best friend not necessarily my wife...

If i had feelings for my best friend and had considered dating her, I woudl have gone after her before i started dating this other girl for 4 months..

So my answer to you is that this situation doesn't apply to me. I would never allow something like this to take place.

So you think you can influence the other person, because of what you feel about them? You can change their feelings, because of what you want?

As I said it shocks you and say it does happen what would you do?

Saying never it will never happen is quite naive, and yet you have no answer?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2008, 08:57:58 PM »

Ok answer please.

So you think you can influence the other person, because of what you feel about them? You can change their feelings, because of what you want?

As I said it shocks you and say it does happen what would you do?

Saying never it will never happen is quite naive, and yet you have no answer?

Listen..like I said...If there was a girl I was friends with, I woudl have already given it a serious consideration of dating her...and if she wasn't interested or i wasn't interested to begin with then your question is moot.

and you mention a 4 month relationship not going well for the time being..well what is it about the relationship that isn't going well? I mean it's too broad of a situation...

and my best friend would see i'm dating someone already..what kind of friend is this to profess her love while i'm in the middle of a major relationship?!

Kiwi

« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »

and my best friend would see i'm dating someone already..what kind of friend is this to profess her love while i'm in the middle of a major relationship?!

Maybe she feels you can do better?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 11:09:24 PM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Kiwi

« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2008, 04:05:10 AM »
There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs why did you edit me?  :-\