Author Topic: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"  (Read 116534 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2008, 12:09:03 AM »

How long have you known this man?  How does your rabbi know that he is conning you?  Has he been right in the past with other men you have been with or other things?

A little over a year.

Rabbi spoke to this guys Rabbi, thats assisting him to convert. But you say things to Rabbis that you would not normally say, things you question.....

Rabbi has a good track record of being right, but he has been wrong!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »

How long have you known this man?  How does your rabbi know that he is conning you?  Has he been right in the past with other men you have been with or other things?

A little over a year.

Rabbi spoke to this guys Rabbi, thats assisting him to convert. But you say things to Rabbis that you would not normally say, things you question.....

Listen..lots of fish in the sea...since you are Jewish, you should only date Jews..that can include those who have already converted.  I think you are making a bad choice. Listen to your rabbi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »

In my opinion, I disagree with you.

Doc you know what I look like, honestly you are saying thats the reason?

You know what I am like on this board, theres easier women.

Anyway thats has nothing to do with my first QUESTION!

With that now public knowledge  ::) Throwing men in my face is not helping.

When you have a man problem you don't go out and get another man, then you have two problems...

All I wanted was a nice way to tell Rabbi, that men are not the answer to men problems.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2008, 12:19:05 AM »

A little over a year.

Listen..lots of fish in the sea...since you are Jewish, you should only date Jews..that can include those who have already converted.  I think you are making a bad choice. Listen to your rabbi.

OK dead issue now that really was not what I first asked, and Yeah I know ...I am a bad Jew.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2008, 07:37:34 AM »

In my opinion, I disagree with you.

Doc you know what I look like, honestly you are saying thats the reason?

You know what I am like on this board, theres easier women.

Anyway thats has nothing to do with my first QUESTION!

With that now public knowledge  ::) Throwing men in my face is not helping.

When you have a man problem you don't go out and get another man, then you have two problems...

All I wanted was a nice way to tell Rabbi, that men are not the answer to men problems.

Well, what's the reason why you want to be with a  man?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2008, 07:38:06 AM »

A little over a year.

OK dead issue now that really was not what I first asked, and Yeah I know ...I am a bad Jew.

You're not a bad Jew either..you're one of the best out there.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »

Why I want to be with a man? Normal reasons, I want a husband, lover,friend, companion, protector and I want more children.

I don't need a provider I have more than enough money.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2008, 08:11:50 AM »

Thats is very sweet Doc, I think the same about you.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »

Why I want to be with a man? Normal reasons, I want a husband, lover,friend, companion, protector and I want more children.

I don't need a provider I have more than enough money.

So shouldn't a husband, lover, friend, companion, protector, and helper in giving more children be perfect for you?  You shouldn't settle for less.  Now, I don't personally know the man you are with to judge him.  He might be a very sweet guy and posess the qualities you are looking for, at least so far.  But he isn't Jewish even though he is "converting". However, it seems the real reason to be converting is to get you and not for the true reasons of converting.  I can udnerstand why your rabbi is concerned and why myself and TANIA are concerned.  It's not easy..believe me, i know. It's very very difficult to accept the reality.

In my personal experience, I knew a Muslim girl (not religious) who was going to Kaballah classes and mentioned that she wanted to convert to Judaism. Very sweet, beautiful, wonderful human being.  I sincerely feel that she is one of the good people out there and she doesn't practice Islam and nor does anyone in her family.  In the back of my mind I thought, this girl could be the one for me.  But i also knew there could be lots of problems..she's not Jewish...and any child i would have with her, would not be considered Jewish unless she converted truely and as an Orthodox Jew like Mills is becoming.  So to say the least, we understood that it would never be possible and we have remained friends. 

Since then, she has decided against conversion and is more  or less a Noahide that takes on the traditions of other good religions including our own.

But after all that, I wondered how i could meet another wonderful girl and so beautiful?  To say the least very frustrating.  But you know what?  If it isn't happening now, it will happen for me.  I am currently dating a wonderful girl who is 10 times this other girl.

So I have faith in you.  When you are ready, you should focus on Jewish men and you will eventually find the right one for you and it will be mutual.  Pray hard everyday for extra help.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2008, 11:18:13 AM »

Thats is very sweet Doc, I think the same about you.

Thank you...remember, the most essential thing is to be a righteous human being first and then work on the rest of the uniquely Jewish stuff (that's for those of us who are not observant and a little more secular)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2008, 03:05:34 AM »
So I have faith in you.  When you are ready, you should focus on Jewish men and you will eventually find the right one for you and it will be mutual.  Pray hard everyday for extra help.

Thats the thing Doc I am not ready, and trying to explain to Rabbi, that emailing me lists of men, and even sending them too me. Very embarrassing situation last night, this guy turned up at me home, Rabbi had sent him.  :-[

Nice enough but I sent him away, when I rang up my Rabbi, he wanted to know what was wrong with him. Thats it Doc there was nothing, he seemed nice, good looking, but I don't want that. I mean I do want that, but not like that.

I had a fight with Rabbi, it was not good.

You know how some Jews you know you can't stand, regardless of who they are, they are just soooooo religious, almost with a Torah in bedded in one part of their bodies.

I was Ultra Orthodox, and my first husband was too, I played that role and hated it. How can I return to it? Its impossible.

This is what I keep telling him, but nope he is so focused on what he believes is right rather than, what is good for me.

But anyway I hope your new lady, is right for you.  O0

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2008, 08:17:12 AM »

You know how some Jews you know you can't stand, regardless of who they are, they are just soooooo religious, almost with a Torah in bedded in one part of their bodies.

Tell me about it!  ::)

btw, i didn't know you were married to an ultra orthodox guy. Is this the same poster that I know from Australia who is on my facebook?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #312 on: April 09, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »

Tell me about it!  ::)

btw, i didn't know you were married to an ultra orthodox guy. Is this the same poster that I know from Australia who is on my facebook?

One in the same  :::D WAS married  wwaaaayyy in the past  ;D

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #313 on: April 16, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »
 :D

my only ask Dr. Dan fan gone from JTF...who wants free kosher love advice?