Author Topic: Jews Did 9/11  (Read 10443 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Jews Did 9/11
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2007, 10:15:46 PM »
Jesus wasnt black
there are loonies out there cough blacks
and jesus would come as a pure a pure jew
blacks skin color was sayd to be a curse why would christ choose to come down in cursed skin

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

[/quote]
Anyone ever hear of Michael Collins Piper? He's a major Arab donkey kisser. He wrote a book that claimed Jews killed JFK, pulled off the OKC bombing, and are responsible for the war in Iraq.

Not too long ago some negroids made a film about Jesus and the disciples being black. Of course all the Jews that did not believe him were white though...
what???? have some links to this?

I guess you can't post links if they go to Nazi sites, so just do a google on that guy and his bs will come up. And I saw the movie excerpts on Fox News.

really a Jew-hater

Jesus wasnt black
there are loonies out there cough blacks
and jesus would come as a pure a pure jew
blacks skin color was sayd to be a curse why would christ choose to come down in cursed skin

crazy africans... they even think Moses was black?!?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 10:59:42 PM by Iron Greek »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »

CALL THE POLICE!

REMUS JUST BROKE INTO THE 'WARDROBE' DEPARTMENT!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2007, 09:07:07 PM »
I saw this live. They were only reporting it so It's not as bad as it seems. But CNN did cancel Paula Zahn
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

ftf

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »
WHAT IS MAKING YOU SO BLIND? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED! JEWS DID 9/11, CAUSED HURRICANE KATRINA, AND INVENTED THE COMMON COLD!

BE INFORMED!

::)

One Jew did do Huuricane Katrina, and that was G-d.
I don't think it's right to call God a Jew, he's on the Jew's side, but he is not a mere human.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »
WHAT IS MAKING YOU SO BLIND? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED! JEWS DID 9/11, CAUSED HURRICANE KATRINA, AND INVENTED THE COMMON COLD!

BE INFORMED!

::)

One Jew did do Huuricane Katrina, and that was G-d.
I know it wasn't intentional Yacov, but that is a serious sin - to call Hashem a person.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 12:09:25 AM »
I have seen that crap on maury before sometimes they go through like 25 or 30 guys and they still cant find the dad!!!

I know...and they dont even seem embarassed...I mean come on lady, there is only so much of a window of opportunity there, exactly HOW many guys did you sleep with in that short time :o
if u a playe' you gots to sleep with at least one guy each night
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 12:42:28 AM »
I don't think it's right to call G-d a Jew, he's on the Jew's side, but he is not a mere human.
According to your lot one third of him is!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »
I don't think it's right to call G-d a Jew, he's on the Jew's side, but he is not a mere human.
I have seen that crap on maury before sometimes they go through like 25 or 30 guys and they still cant find the dad!!!

I know...and they dont even seem embarassed...I mean come on lady, there is only so much of a window of opportunity there, exactly HOW many guys did you sleep with in that short time :o
if u a playe' you gots to sleep with at least one guy each night
Can anybody translate this to english?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

ftf

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
Not at all, he took the form of a human, that doesn't mean that he is a human. I could put on a monkey costume, it wouldn't make me into a monkey though.

newman

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »
I could put on a monkey costume, it wouldn't make me into a monkey though.
You don't need a costume, Sonny Boy! :::D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »
Antisemites blame everything on jews, it used to bother me a lot more, now, I couldn't  care less what those scumbags say

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »
HAH! Look at that piece of antisemitism propaganda crap! What bastards!
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 12:53:20 PM »
BTW, if any one you guys receive any more text messages for future events?! I'd like to get a heads up... OK!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 01:00:35 PM »
I could put on a monkey costume, it wouldn't make me into a monkey though.
You don't need a costume, Sonny Boy! :::D

LOL!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »
I guess the Al Quada confession tapes proudly taking responsibility weren't good enough to shut up the conspiracy nuts. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife