Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (12/03)  (Read 1055 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (12/03)
« on: December 03, 2007, 10:20:33 AM »
                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

The program is 2 hours and 35 minutes. The first 35 minutes deal with our new "guerrilla warfare" idea.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 04:26:59 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Baruch HaShem, Ask JTF Is Ready (12/03)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
I love this idea, lets all do this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Chaim.

The point of the plan seems to be to overwhelm youtube support staff so that they do not have enough time to look at JTF videos. I agree that they probably have a thin support staff but I doubt they look at every single video that gets flagged.  More muslim videos may end up getting banned because of this but I don't think it will stop them from taking down JTF ones. In fact it does not seem like they are taking down many JTF ones now. I hope this does not call more attention to us and gets more of our videos taken down. Also they will see the IP addresses the flaggings are coming from. In theory they could ban IP addresses. Some people do not have static IP addresses but others do.  Keep on uploading videos to youtube and liveleak.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Chaim.

The point of the plan seems to be to overwhelm youtube support staff so that they do not have enough time to look at JTF videos. I agree that they probably have a thin support staff but I doubt they look at every single video that gets flagged.  More muslim videos may end up getting banned because of this but I don't think it will stop them from taking down JTF ones. In fact it does not seem like they are taking down many JTF ones now. I hope this does not call more attention to us and gets more of our videos taken down. Also they will see the IP addresses the flaggings are coming from. In theory they could ban IP addresses. Some people do not have static IP addresses but others do.  Keep on uploading videos to youtube and liveleak.

Baltimore, all four of the videos that David and I did last week were removed. In the past month, all of our major accounts with hundreds of videos and hundreds of thousands of views were permanently disabled. The Youtube Nazis have viciously targeted us and we have to respond. Sure, we have to continue to upload and reupload to youtube and liveleak. But we can't just let them step all over us like this. If they ban our IP addresses, that could cause other people with similar IP addresses problems getting on to youtube. Banning IP addresses is no simple matter. We do want to overwhelm them and we want to make their lives miserable. Let's see how they react if thousands of flaggings come pouring in.