Author Topic: Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel.  (Read 15393 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel.
« on: December 03, 2007, 05:16:13 AM »
                                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Mike Huckabee publicly claims to oppose any suicidal Israeli territorial retreats. He is the ONLY major presidential candidate to take that position. Giuliani, Romney and McCain all support suicidal Israeli retreats if the Arab Muslim Nazis just temporarily pretend not to want genocide against the Jewish "infidels". Huckabee, who is a Southern Baptist minister, seems to really believe in what G-d commands in the Bible, that the Land of Israel must remain in the hands of the Jewish people.

Here is Huckabee's recent interview with that self-hating Judenrat kapo CNN scum Wolf Blitzer:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9f1hf93Md7Q

Now whether Huckabee would stick with this position when he comes under pressure as president is another question. But at least he starts out with the view that Israel should not retreat.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 05:20:40 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Huckabee is the best candidate on Israel.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:19:10 AM »
Excellent!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 05:31:39 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 05:36:30 AM »

great!

This clip of Huckabee with Blitzer talking about Saudi Arabia is even better:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QWkvmO3SA4A&feature=related

"I would make the United States energy independent within ten years and tell the Saudis that they can keep their oil just like they can keep their sand and that we won't need either one of them." ~ Mike Huckabee

What more do we need to know? It really seems like Huckabee is the way to go. I think that Huckabee would keep this position if president. He certainly was not dodging any questions. Blitzer asks him about whether Israel should retreat from the West Bank and he says "no" and adds not retreating the Golan Heights as well. He also made the point that JTF has made about how much land the Arabs have compared to Israel. I've liked him since one of the early debates where he said the obvious, which few others have said, that the Jihadis are motivated by theology not politics. So it would be good to have a minister who knows and believes the bible.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 06:12:56 AM »
Excellent! Thanks for the video Chaim!  O0
Initially, he was my second choice besides Giuliani but I just might make him for my first, because imo the Israel issue is the most important one. Although, illegal immigration is also a big one.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 07:04:11 AM »
THe very fact that he mentions the time of Abraham as the beginning of the conflict between Arabs and Jews shows he knows what he's talking about...I like this guy!  We have a softer Alan Keyes in teh making
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 07:11:50 AM »
Huckabee is one sly politician

1. He has the right wing Jewish vote
2. He has the Christian and religious vote
3. He has the Conservative vote
4. He has the environmentalist vote probably
5. He has the Arkansas vote
6. He has the Latino vote for supporting illegal immigration

It's a great strategy to win...We might not like the illegal immigration part, but it is a means to an end to save Israel and the US from funding terrorism.  The other guys will fall short and eventually accept a compromise on illegal immigration and Israel...I think Huckabee is our dude for the time being.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 07:16:55 AM »
THe very fact that he mentions the time of Abraham as the beginning of the conflict between Arabs and Jews shows he knows what he's talking about...I like this guy!  We have a softer Alan Keyes in teh making

He seems like a softer Alan Keyes. :) ;) O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:25 AM »

It's a great strategy to win...We might not like the illegal immigration part, but it is a means to an end to save Israel and the US from funding terrorism.  The other guys will fall short and eventually accept a compromise on illegal immigration and Israel...I think Huckabee is our dude for the time being.

Agreed. Illegal Immmigration is also an important issue but maybe he'll change his position on it if he gets persuaded by conservatives.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 07:20:11 AM »
Sounds good to me then again they all sound good till the  former U.S. state dept lobbyists whom receive tremendous amounts of money from the Saudi govt as well as the oil companies get their greassy oilly hands around the presidents.BTW all the frauds and liars who talk about Aipac should check out how much money is dished out to ex state dept lobbyists,it dwarfts all other lobbys together.Maybe the great contitutionalits Paul should check it out before opening up his sewer about Israel all the time.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 07:21:46 AM »

Agreed. Illegal Immmigration is also an important issue but maybe he'll change his position on it if he gets persuaded by conservatives.

THe Latino vote will put him over the top and the people on the mexican border will have no choice but to choose the lesser of two evils..IT's a good political strategy to get the Latino vote to put him over the top if he wins the primary...after that, he can be persuaded by the conservatives to be stronger on the border.  He has a much better upswing than Guliani and Romney et al based on this interview.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 07:29:24 AM »

THe Latino vote will put him over the top and the people on the mexican border will have no choice but to choose the lesser of two evils..IT's a good political strategy to get the Latino vote to put him over the top if he wins the primary...after that, he can be persuaded by the conservatives to be stronger on the border.  He has a much better upswing than Guliani and Romney et al based on this interview.

If he gets the Latino vote he will probably be more due to his Christian message and populist appeal. He is really not the dove on immigration that people make him out to be. He has come out in favor of building the fence along the border.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:28 AM »

THe Latino vote will put him over the top and the people on the mexican border will have no choice but to choose the lesser of two evils..IT's a good political strategy to get the Latino vote to put him over the top if he wins the primary...after that, he can be persuaded by the conservatives to be stronger on the border.  He has a much better upswing than Guliani and Romney et al based on this interview.

If he gets the Latino vote he will probably be more due to his Christian message and populist appeal. He is really not the dove on immigration that people make him out to be. He has come out in favor of building the fence along the border.

Shhh, that will be our little secret....

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 09:12:40 AM »
Yes, I liked him as The Republican candidate from a while back.  O0

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 09:58:24 AM »
Great video, and well said!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is: He'll never be elected into the presidency. He'll have to hope for a vice-presidency.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
I dont know if his being Vice would matter, its not so well known but Cheney is a vehement Zionist and is probably the reason Bush left Israel alone to some degree in the early years of his presidency. Now that Cheney is in disgrace Condi has stepped into the gap
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »
I dont know if his being Vice would matter, its not so well known but Cheney is a vehement Zionist and is probably the reason Bush left Israel alone to some degree in the early years of his presidency. Now that Cheney is in disgrace Condi has stepped into the gap

I don't know about Cheney being a vehement Zionist, but one thing's for sure; the shift away from Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bolton and towards Congosleeza, and James 'f@@k the Jews' Baker is a clear indication of an erosion of support for Israel by the Jorge Wahabi Bush administration.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 10:47:33 AM »

I don't know about Cheney being a vehement Zionist, but one thing's for sure; the shift away from Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bolton and towards Congosleeza, and James 'f@@k the Jews' Baker is a clear indication of an erosion of support for Israel by the Jorge Wahabi Bush administration.

The reason Israel has been left alone: One reason, and one only. The Evangelical Christians have I'm sure threatened Habib Bush Al Sahid and the rest of the dirty bums in his admin. The anti-Semites, always say, "The Jews, they're so influential in the U.S.!" One word: Bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!! The Evangelicals hold a lot of support, especially with Israel!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
Great video, and well said!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is: He'll never be elected into the presidency. He'll have to hope for a vice-presidency.

I disagree. I think he has a chance of winning the presidency. He may not win in the end, but I do believe that he has a chance.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 11:53:34 AM »
Thanks to Chaim and Dhimmi Pride for bringing these videos to my attention.

I've been a pretty firm supporter of Guiliani, thinking he was the best candidate on Israel and represented the best hope of defeating the Hildabeast or black moooozie OsamaObama.

However, Guiliani's response to the moooozie cow, asking him what he would do to improve the moooozie world's perception of America, during the last Republican debate really set off some warning bells with me. Hearing Rudy call Islam a great religion was extremely disappointing and alarming, and has caused me to consider a viable alternative.

I've always liked Duncan Hunter and Tancredo, but they don't seem to have a realistic shot at winning the nomination. I wasn't too familiar with Huckabee and didn't think he had a chance either.

But now, Huckabee is apparently gaining momentum in Iowa and I really like what he had to say about Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mideast policy, and energy independence in the videos Chaim and Dhimmi Pride linked to.

I didn't like Huckabee's answers to the question about scholarships for the children of illegal aliens during the last debate. But in this election I'm afraid I'm going to be voting for the candidate with the least warts, and for me the illegal alien issue takes a backseat to the most important issues--the security of Israel and the USA, and combating the mooozie nazi swine.

I'm seriously considering supporting Huckabee now.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 12:24:59 PM »
  Alright, let's support Huckabee, but keep the heat on him big time.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 12:53:07 PM »

He sure is. I have liked him since I first saw him. What he says in front of you is the same as he will say the next minute. He isn't you normal Wahsington Politican
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
Muck DeFuslims - No one person who wants to win the Presidenacy will say the real truth behind Islam. It just won't happen in this day of PC Liberals even some strong consertives in the Senate and Congress won't say that for fear of being attacked
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »
I will have to read up more on Huckabees voting record, I don't know enough about him yet.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 02:58:35 PM »
Mike Huckabee on Immigration
Click here for 12 full quotes on Immigration OR other candidates on Immigration OR background on Immigration.

* FactCheck: AR college bill accepted illegals after 3 years. (Nov 2007)
    * Punish people who break the law; but not their children. (Nov 2007)
    * Focus on demand: penalize employers of illegal immigrants. (Sep 2007)
    * Some anti-immigration advocates are based on racism. (Sep 2007)
    * People are angry at government for failing to track illegals. (Sep 2007)
    * Problems with McCain-Kennedy: credibility; secrecy; spending. (Jun 2007)
    * Allow in professionals as legal immigrants, but seal border. (Jun 2007)
    * Change rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)
    * Path to citizenship if illegals admit guilt & pay fine. (Jan 2007)
    * Share costs of legal immigration between states & federal. (Feb 2001)
    * Federal government should deal with criminal repatriation. (Feb 2001)
    * Import farm workers from Mexico. (Sep 2001)

I agreed with most of what he said but when I ran into this little tidbit about illegal immigration, I about puked.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »

Don't for for that crap that you need to promote illegal alien invasions to get latinos to vote for you.