Author Topic: Demons give the Quran a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2643 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Demons give the Quran a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 27, 2007, 12:09:23 AM »
Qur'an 72:1 "Say (Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group of (three to ten) Jinn [demons or devils] listened (to the Qur'an). They said, "We have heard a really wonderful recital (of this Qur'an)! It guides to the Right Path. We have come to believe it. We shall not associate anything with our Lord."

Not surprisingly, demons love the Quran, believe in it, and think it guides the right way to "their" lord.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

Re: Demons give the Quran a thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »
A demon wrote it.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 12:49:31 AM »
edited
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:16:11 AM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 12:53:37 AM »
No doubt Satan's fingerprints are all over Islam, Yeshua said he was a murderer from the beginning and the father of lies.  Murder and deceit are the two things that come to mind when I think of Islam.

The Apostle Paul warned of false teachers:

But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting.

13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

14No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

I have no doubt that Mohamed's frothing visions in the cave were demonic revelation, and interesting that his end was according to his deeds, his Jewish wife poisoned him and he died within a year from being weakened.   
yeshuadisciple, I'm sure you mean well and your strong support of Israel is appreciated. However, could you refrain from quoting christian scripture. This is a Jewish forum (where christians are loved and welcomed, BTW) that doesn't permit proselytizing.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:51:06 AM »
No doubt Satan's fingerprints are all over Islam, Yeshua said he was a murderer from the beginning and the father of lies.  Murder and deceit are the two things that come to mind when I think of Islam.

But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting.

13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

I have no doubt that Mohamed's frothing visions in the cave were demonic revelation, and interesting that his end was according to his deeds, his Jewish wife poisoned him and he died within a year from being weakened.   
yeshuadisciple, I'm sure you mean well and your strong support of Israel is appreciated. However, could you refrain from quoting christian scripture. This is a Jewish forum (where christians are loved and welcomed, BTW) that doesn't permit proselytizing.

Okay
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

ftf

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »

Bit ripe coming from you newman, considering the amount of time that you spend attacking christians.

yeshuadisciple: there is no rule against quoting our scriptures here, the only rule is against trying to convert other members of the forum, I personally would say that your post was just within the rules of the forum. Newman is not a moderator or admin, he has no authority, as such, you did not need to delete your post on his word alone.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »
Ok, enough squabbling .

Atleast we all agree that Demons love the Quran.

Good.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 04:40:01 PM »
Very revealing, incriminating evidence of satanic inspiration.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .