Author Topic: Savage Blacks Make Their Children Fight- Horrible Video ! ! !  (Read 5232 times)

El Cabong!

Savage Blacks Make Their Children Fight- Horrible Video ! ! !
« on: November 14, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
This video is as disturbing as it is real of what many ghetto blacks do to their children. Actually, it isn't very unlike what muslims do to their children in brainwashing them to kill.

video: http://www.tampabays10.com/video/news/?aid=35177&sid=43603

article: http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=43603&s=d

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: Savage Blacks Make Their Children Fight- Horrible Video ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »
I saw this today also on drudge. Looks like a zoo.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:35:07 PM »
The children and the families should all be killed.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »
"Punch dat [censored] wit yo hands, [censored]!" Of course that's their Right of Passage...

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 05:30:47 AM »
The children and the families should all be killed.

Thats nice man.....F-ck you..... 

??? The kids!? Should be killed?
   "Suffer not the children of man buy the hands of the wicked, suffer not the "wicked" to live, for they are but scum feeding of the greater whole."

Now the parents in this Video, sure way the hell not, there a wast of air....

Here is more news on the same matter I believe-  http://www.my crimespace.com/categories/16-Fights

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 07:17:57 AM »
Nothing new here. This is what pleasures the primitive. I find it very comforting when I see blacks killing each other. That is their culture. I am also happy when I see the mexicans and the blacks go at it in California. What more can you ask for? The blacks can not be assimlated in a civilized society. Some may say that they have a black friend but the crucial point is, that when blacks reach that critical mass they revert back to their tribal ways, this is well documented by zoologists who study the animal kingdom. Why everyone is so shocked on this forum is strange to me. This is what negroes do. It is their culture and their way of life.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 11:19:30 PM »
The parents should be killed for causing such violence and brain-washing their kids to fight. The children should be rehabilitated and once they show good behavior, then they recieve love and affection. But if they don't change, kill them too. Yes, that's right. You should be cruel to the cruel. Like that's any surprise... But the children should know better.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 11:25:38 PM »
It is disgusting and really painful to watch little kids being taught so much violence. I actually witnessed this about 20 years ago. I was visiting a friend in a Puerto Rican nighborhood and saw two Puerto Rican mothers making their boys fight the same way. I was so depressed after seeing that as I got in my car to leave, I never went back. My buddy finally moved out of there and that neighborhood became the worst drug corner in Philly, 7th & Butler.

I saw a documentary on tv recently about a Puerto Rican gang in New York. Their follower when to jail, the gang members would come into this building and he would call from jail and talk on the phone to them and they would all yell and chant at the phone. They looked like a bunch of pagans.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 01:38:40 AM »
Savages absolutly savages
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 09:59:22 AM »
It is disgusting and really painful to watch little kids being taught so much violence.

This is where you are wrong, they are not little kids the correct term is "sprogs" or "niglets". 

It's [censored] fambly values!

And we wonder what the sprogs will be like 15 years down the road.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006