Author Topic: Did you guys see this video??/  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Lionel Hutz

• New JTFer
Did you guys see this video??/
« on: December 05, 2007, 05:53:44 PM »
arab guy's response video to chaims "foreign aid" video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rVEu-020768

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Did you guys see this video??/
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »
Why Dirty Muzzies always have such messed up teeth?  Are dentists and toothbrushes that much of a western or infidel concept towards these sand monkeys?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 07:06:38 PM »
Why Dirty Muzzies always have such messed up teeth?  Are dentists and toothbrushes that much of a western or infidel concept towards these sand monkeys?
:::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »
This fellow talks like an "educated" Muslim.  He says the Muslims don't receive money...than he says Jordan, Egypt, Afganistan, Iraq and I believe Morocco and too Libya.  If it wasn't for America there would be no "oil rich" Muslim states.  Who does he think funded, provided the techno and built the entire Arab Oil Industry?  It most certainly wasn't Arabs.

He says that no one wants to destroy Israel?  What is this ignoramus on?  Perhaps he might go back to his "holy" books and read them for one very direct example.  I suppose it was the Jews who shot, what, 5000 rockets on Sderot?  It was the Jews who kidnapped the Gilad Shalit?  It was the Jews who have been stabbing, raping, robbing, bombing etc. the Jews of Israel? 

Oy vey this fellows Arab media and educational system must be on par with Africa for intellectually stimulating material.  I dispise these sand spiders...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 07:24:18 PM »
The idiot says arabs don'nt receive money combine 3 arab countries and they receive more then Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 07:26:56 PM »
I heard that Egypt alone receives more than Israel no?  I thought I read that once...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.