Author Topic: muslim invention/discovery myths  (Read 9434 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
muslim invention/discovery myths
« on: August 26, 2006, 01:51:25 PM »
The Zero Myth:
There were many great achievements by muslim scientists. Much of we know today is based on discoveries by muslims.
Even the concept of the number "zero" was discovered by muslims.

Truth:
The contribution of muslims to human civilization is indeed "zero", but not the number, which was copied by the muslims from India.
Muslims contributed absolutely nothing to science. Their alleged contributions are either copies or translations from older sources, stolen from subjugated civilizations or simply fabricated myths.

muslim architecture Myth:
Reply    New Post Islamic Architecture Myth:
"Muslim architects designed buildings that defied gravity."

Fact:
If this refers to domes and arches, the fundamental architectural breakthrough of using a parabolic shape instead of a spherical shape for these structures was made by the Assyrians more than 1300 years earlier, as evidenced by their archaeological record.

Islamic Mathematics Myth:
"Muslim mathematicians created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building of computers, and the creation of encryption."

Fact:
The fundamental basis of modern mathematics had been laid down not hundreds but thousands of years before by Assyrians and Babylonians, who already knew of the concept of zero, of the Pythagorean Theorem, and of many, many other developments expropriated by Arabs/Muslims (see History of Babylonian Mathematics, Neugebauer).

Islamic Astronomers Myth:
"Muslim astronomers looked into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space travel and exploration."

Fact:
These astronomers were not Arabs but Chaldeans and Babylonians (of present day south-Iraq), who for millennia were known as astronomers and astrologers, and who were forcibly Arabized and Islamized -- so rapidly that by 750 A.D. they had disappeared completely.

muslim stole our Bible, borrowed the life histories of our Prophets, stolen other religious monuments ... they do not workship the Creator and therefore they cannot invent anything on their own!.  The stealing / borrowing muslim mentality still works in muslim minds.  Now they are stealing lands from Israel and from the West. 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: muslim invention/discovery myths
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 07:03:24 PM »
The only thing Muzzies are famous for is how to make everyone's life a living hell.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 10:27:05 AM »
they do not workship the Creator and therefore they cannot invent anything on their own!
are you saying here that in order to invent something original you need to worship the creator?

Kahane was right!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »
they do not workship the Creator and therefore they cannot invent anything on their own!
are you saying here that in order to invent something original you need to worship the creator?

No.  I stated that in a different context.  Indians, Japanese, Russians, Chinese and others made inventions/discoveries too.  But they did not steal scriputures from other religions like the false prophet mohammed.  Since muslims had stolen materials from other religions their minds lack the ability to visualize new things.  All muslim inventions are "derived" inventions (like pakistain's nuclear program,iran's nuclear program etc.), developed on top of what the non-muslims had already laid foundations.

However there is only one "creative" thing that muslims skillfully do : Writing computer virus programs!!!  Hi-Tech terrorists!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 01:23:20 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »

No.  I stated that in a different context.  Indians, Japanese, Russians, Chinese and others made inventions/discoveries too.  But they did not steal scriputures from other religions like the false prophet mohammed.  Since muslims had stolen materials from other religions their minds lack the ability to visualize new things.  All muslim inventions are "derived" inventions (like pakistain's nuclear program,iran's nuclear program etc.), developed on top of what the non-muslims had already laid foundations.

However there is only one "creative" thing that muslims skillfully do : Writing computer virus programs!!!  Hi-Tech terrorists!

i would like to point out some things:
i believe its rather ridiculous to say they didnt invent anything but only stole, because as i studied even in school here in Israel, bible researchers claim and prove that Jews stole the creation story, for example, from ancient peoples, like babylon (if im not wrong, i can check it but im too lazy to lift the bed to get my old notebooks that lie under it hehe), and im not a strict religious but i dont say what i think of that idea here. so our Jewish history is also full of stolen Ideas (there are many more, and just as you said about irans nuclear tech, i can say about israeli aircraft, weapons, that we only inprove what already exists). the bind on Christians in the dark middle age was far greater than the muslim one, in the field of inventions and discoveries. compare how much muslims and how much christians were killed because of descovering something, and you'll see. im just trying to be objective here a little.

Kahane was right!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 06:31:09 PM »
Nevermore, while I am sure they taught you in school that Jews stole the creation story, the complete lack of evidence for that particular claim should deter you from repeating it in public. The so-called bible researchers, are a pseudo-science the entire field was invented by a German pagan by the name of Wellhausen in the 1700's for the express purpose of destroying monotheism. There never was any real evidence to the claim of biblical critiscism, to put it into perpsective, the Babylonians, who your teachers told you was the source of the Jewish creation story, had a slightly different creation myth than the Jews.

In their version the chief Babylonian deity created the world when he couldn't have sex with his sister anymore. So he jacked off, this created the world, thats seriously the entire story. It has just about zero relation with the Jewish creation story.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:50:51 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
hey hey, i didnt say i accept the bible criticism, i only mentioned it. and im not sure it was the babylonians, as i said, but i can check it for you if you want, i really remember very strong resemblence between the two stories. ok, till tomorrow ill try to move some stuff here to find out (by that i mean sofas and some other garbage). they actually taught it quite well here in school, the criticism of the bible.

Kahane was right!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »
Only after the Babel tower incident people were scattered all around the world.  At that time all of them were aware of the creation history, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Enoch ascending to heaven, Methusala living for 969 years and the Great flood.  Therefore where ever different people groups went and settled down they wrote about those incidents but those writings are not divinely inspired.
Also others possessing knowledge of Biblical account does not mean ancient Jews borrowed the Bible from other sources.

Both in Judaism and Christianity there are liberal theologians who teach in Rabbinical colleges and in seminaries and corrupt the minds of young clergy.

Well,  it is true that the Church was keeping people under the darkness.  The industrial revolution started sprouting in  Europe was a result of the free thinking revolution inside the Church.  But Christians and Jews when they were  given the opportunity to think freely they indeed did wonders.  Sir Issac Newton, Michael Faraday, Robert Boyle and Blasie Pascal were devout Christians. I do not have to tell about the Jews. Their contribution to science, engineering and technology is disproportionally higher compared to their population and the amount of persecution they endured thourgh out centuries.

Offline ZachorHamitzvos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »
everyone is equal a jew is a muslim is a christian is a black is a white

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 04:08:45 PM »
everyone is equal a jew is a muslim is a christian is a black is a white

Man, I really don't get you. The problem is not between jews & christians, blacks and whites, but MUSLIMS AGAINST THE REST OF THE WORLD"

If anything, Muslims did create one thing: Quran, an all-in-one book which gives specific details how to kill, torture, rape, steal, conquer those who disagree with satan worshipping.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »
As I'm new to the site, I don't want to say anything inflammatory or to anger anyone, but these muslim "invention" claims sound suspiciously like those of another group who claim to have invented everything from elevators to traffic signals.  The only reason I'm bringing up this point is that the latter group seems to be doing it to make up for a shared history that never existed, a form of self-inflation to assuage feelings of inferiority.  I think the approach is wrongheaded at best, and pernicious at worst, but I don't see malicious intent in this appropriation, at least in the mainstream.  As for the muslims, their only goal in making their claims is to prove once and for all that islam is the superior religion, and muslim "civilization" the dominant and superior civilization.  If you really pin down a reasonably intelligent member of the "other" group, they will eventually concede that their ancestors didn't really build the pyramids by making stones levitate themselves into position by force of their collective psychic powers.  They only shrug, and say, "well, the kids have to believe that their ancestors accomplished something, or what do they have?"  Attempt to pin a muslim down, and he will become physically and emotionally agitated to the point of distress, and eventually will either threaten you or stomp off in a rage.  Works when you point out that muhammed had that thing for little girls and men, as well.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »
As I'm new to the site, I don't want to say anything inflammatory or to anger anyone, but these muslim "invention" claims sound suspiciously like those of another group who claim to have invented everything from elevators to traffic signals.  The only reason I'm bringing up this point is that the latter group seems to be doing it to make up for a shared history that never existed, a form of self-inflation to assuage feelings of inferiority.  I think the approach is wrongheaded at best, and pernicious at worst, but I don't see malicious intent in this appropriation, at least in the mainstream.  As for the muslims, their only goal in making their claims is to prove once and for all that islam is the superior religion, and muslim "civilization" the dominant and superior civilization.  If you really pin down a reasonably intelligent member of the "other" group, they will eventually concede that their ancestors didn't really build the pyramids by making stones levitate themselves into position by force of their collective psychic powers.  They only shrug, and say, "well, the kids have to believe that their ancestors accomplished something, or what do they have?"  Attempt to pin a muslim down, and he will become physically and emotionally agitated to the point of distress, and eventually will either threaten you or stomp off in a rage.  Works when you point out that muhammed had that thing for little girls and men, as well.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/#top

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 10:21:02 PM »
I forgot to mention that the muslims created stealth technology too...........it is called Suicide Bombers.......LOL

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »
George jtf,

You are more than correct.
Muslims perfected stealth technology with their invention of "Suicide Bombers".

Now, if they could invent a way for them to blow up their entire population, they could get a patent.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:37 AM »
George jtf,

You are more than correct.
Muslims perfected stealth technology with their invention of "Suicide Bombers".

Now, if they could invent a way for them to blow up their entire population, they could get a patent.

Perhaps if we do everything to make them so fed up with us non-muslims, perhaps they will....I will pay for their patent out of my own pocket....LOL

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 10:54:13 AM »
Without Judaism and Christianity and other non muslims, Islam wouldn't exist today because they would all starve.
Today they bomb their "food".
Without us they would throw stones. 

Say NO to Islam!