Author Topic: i disagree with this weeks article  (Read 1813 times)

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
i disagree with this weeks article
« on: December 05, 2007, 07:53:45 PM »
on this weeks article it said that 500 muslim terroists were trades by sharon for one jew who was self hating. while i agree never to release murderers. i also do not like it how it said self hating jew. who cares if the israeli taken captive is self hating he is still a jew in tremendous pain. to me it does not matter if that soldier was a tzadik or a self hating jew if he risked his life for israel by serving in the army we as jews should treat him as any other soldier no matter his observance or political views. no israeli soldier deserves what happened no matter how leftist

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Re: i disagree with this weeks article
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »
any comments wat do you guys have to say

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 12:14:40 AM »
we do not release terrorists who will go out and murder more Jews. When a soldier is captured we go into every Muslim village take all the men and shoot them. this continues until our soldier is released.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 01:47:05 AM »
we do not release terrorists who will go out and murder more Jews. When a soldier is captured we go into every Muslim village take all the men and shoot them. this continues until our soldier is released.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
bweeeee! I feel sooo sorry for those
hitlerite supremacist
arab neo-facist scum.
they are so innocent people
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
weeeeeehhhhh!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 10:36:16 AM »

bweeeee! I feel sooo sorry for those
hitlerite supremacist
arab neo-facist scum.
they are so innocent people
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
weeeeeehhhhh!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

yes, me too. :'( :'( :'(  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 11:26:15 AM »
I wonder how many monsters Olmert would release to get Jonathan Pollard back.  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 11:33:54 AM »
on this weeks article it said that 500 muslim terroists were trades by sharon for one jew who was self hating. while i agree never to release murderers. i also do not like it how it said self hating jew. who cares if the israeli taken captive is self hating he is still a jew in tremendous pain. to me it does not matter if that soldier was a tzadik or a self hating jew if he risked his life for israel by serving in the army we as jews should treat him as any other soldier no matter his observance or political views. no israeli soldier deserves what happened no matter how leftist
He converted to Islam who cares about him he went to Beirut to visit friends
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »
He went to Beirut to buy narcotics from Arab dealers so that he could smuggle it into Israel and sell it to his fellow Jews. His Arab drug-dealing "friends" then took him hostage. For scum like this, Sharon and the news media did everything. For good Jews, they not only do nothing to save them, the Israeli establishment supplies the arms, training, money and territory to enable Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists to murder as many good Jews as possible.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 06:41:42 PM »
i agree with you in this case since he was a drug dealer but i dont think a jews observance or political view should have to do with how we rescue him. i do agree that we should do anything and i mean anything in order to free our captured prisoners

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 11:42:50 AM »
I think all Jews must take and share priority, unless the law of HaRodef is to be applied.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
We must do whatever possible to save Jews in the hands of Goyim, its called Pidyon Shevuim, but paying goyim for Jews or releasing terrorists only encourages more kidnappings, and following the ruling of the Maharam of Rothenberg who was himself kidnapped by the German government of the time, we dont pay off kidnappers.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban