General Category > General Discussion

MINOGUE wants to adopt abo's????

(1/3) > >>

Kiwi:
KYLIE MINOGUE is planning to adopt an Aboriginal baby.

According to our sister publication The News of The World the Aussie superstar is desperate to become a mum and has been thinking about how she can make a difference.

She'll be following in the footsteps of MADONNA who adopted Malawi tot DAVID BANDA last year.

A source close to Kylie said: "She'd make a great mum. She's so caring and considerate and has a playful sense of humour as well.

"Having cancer really got her thinking about her chances of having a child. She feels now might be the time to go ahead.

"She's got a lot of love to give."

She has been getting advice on an adoption from her parents and sister DANNII before making her final decision.

Kylie has now fully recovered from her cancer, but she feared it had returned when she was recently taken ill on stage and started getting headaches.

"I had migraines a few weeks ago and I went, ‘Yeesh— no, please," she said.

Another report today tells how, despite losing her locks to tough treatment, she's delighted with her new hair.

"It was never this thick and curly before it fell out," she said.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article451091.ece

newman:
Well why not?

Breeding in the traditional way is 'old hat'!

Why wreck your body shape or get sagging breasts when you can fly around the world adopting little 'earth babies' and have your own private 'rainbow nation' like all the Hollywood phonies are doing?

The abbo 'should be so lucky'. ;)

Kiwi:
She is a low life tart, that now wants a ape for a pet.

newman:

--- Quote from: The Infidel. on December 06, 2007, 03:50:41 AM ---She is a low life tart, that now wants a ape for a pet.

--- End quote ---
And joins the growing ranks of other entertainment industry phonies who collect a private zoo instead of a family.

Kiwi:
I wonder if they need a permit, to keep wild animals.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version