Author Topic: ~WARNING~ YOUR CELL PHONE! -- WHAT JTF MEMBERS MUST KNOW  (Read 5404 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ~WARNING~ YOUR CELL PHONE! -- WHAT JTF MEMBERS MUST KNOW
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2007, 08:13:07 AM »
Just as long as the A-rab Terrorists such as that Hezbollah hag working for the CIA and FBI who had top-secret security clearance is the one spying on all Jew communications, America will always remain safe from the terror
ists.

I know this for a fact, because this gigantic negro police chief with 3 lbs of whale blubber on the back of his neck where it meets his shaved boney cannibal skull told me this is so.

You see, he is firmtive akshun, and this is good for America and good for the world.

That way each every move of Jew be recorded an then when Zionists forsed out of Izrel by gratest prezdent in histry Bush to give back stolen land to riteful owners be end of terro
rism and real mercans then be safe no more terr  ist like the Jonuthun Pollrd.

We'uns nev'r needed no stinkin Fourth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States anyway....probly wroten by a Jewboy anyway..goverment mus spy on all an show frenship to Moslim an Nashun of Izlum to stop joo

Yoo reel mercans can sleep good now...guvmint in charge now...nev'r qwestshun CIA an nev'r qwestshun FBI who stop all terro
ristisms an save deversity.

Now mericans no trooth that joos sed I-ran a threat!  Mo' lies...no new kyew ler boms at all jes joos lies start wars...CIA intellgence nos more than Bush an Izrel...never thret to joos never always frens to peepul of culur.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »
I think it's true. Because it is possible.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »
So technically it is possible they gather information to put on the black list?

Yes.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 03:35:51 AM »
Alot of proxies are suspected of being CONS to steal your username and password.
Same with anonymous browsing sites..

TOR may be ok, but there is a setting, something about "entry points" set to yes or no. To make sure that you do not download from for example, pedophilia sites for somebody else.. Incriminating yourself!!

In any event, a site like youtube could detect whatever IP you are using and ban it. But currently they are just dealing with youtube Accounts.  They could ban all accoutns registered to one email address, but I doubt somewhat that they do that - we`d know I guess..
If you IP changes, and most peoples` do, and they start banning ips or ip ranges, they are running into trouble, because other people with that ISP will be banned, so it would cause them problems.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 09:13:26 AM »
Wow! All this time I thought my cheap cell phone was a piece of muslim shiite.
I didn't know it was that sophisticated.

You guys are kidding right?

What if the battery runs out? Will they still hear me?
What if I hit the battery with a sledge hammer 20 times, will they still hear me?

The big mistery can be solved with a blade and small screw driver.
Unless you don't want it to be solved so that there's a big mistery.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 10:24:44 AM »
I sat on a jury where the criminals had all used mobile phones.

They did not have recordings of their phone conversations.

Every mobile phone communicates with the nearest phone mast and the police have access to lists

phone mast          telephone number
xxxxxxxx                yyyyyyyyyy

so they can track location.

Anything about recording a whole conversation is something else entirely. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »
As a network engineer, I know of a few methods that have been used but for the most part have been unsuccessful. If you are paranoid about security, there are many programs which use encryption algorithms. On a forum, everything is available to the public eye. IP address can be obtained when you visit a website as a website is broadcast through a HTTP server, in most cases (since JTF is using a forum based on PHP) my guess is that it is running on a linux or unix based operating system that connects to a MYSQL database. It's also likely that since Unix or Linux is likely to be used, that the software used to broadcast the website is probably Apache. Apache keeps logs of people who visit the site. Anytime you visit a site your IP address is recorded. Even if it's not, your ISP has records of websites you visit, sometimes they will listen or monitor your packets. Packets are not always distinguishable to detect what you are posting or writing but sometimes if you are transmitting data, certain things can be decrypted via packets.

Packet sniffing isn't very complex at all.

Regarding cell phones, I've never heard of this before, I generally use smart phones that are unlocked and reprogram the firmware so I have no concerns about that. Now it is possible to hack phones with bluetooth if they are not secured with a password and the bluetooth is enabled. That is the only way I know of that someone could upload software. Sometimes cell phone companies put their own firmware on locked phones that you get via a contract and are able to automatically update your software. Certain cell phone companies using CDMA technology rather than GMS ( such as Verizon) are required by the FCC to add GPS on your phone for the new E-911 technology to comply with the law.

Overall, I think some of the members are being paranoid, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just watch what you say, never threaten another persons life or admit to breaking the law. This is what will screw you over. In many cases the government is restricted on those records, however the most fullproof way to obtain records (such as when cops go after paedofiles and those who pirate video games, movies) is they obtain a subpoena for the host or the ISP and they match records to verify the persons IP address and packets match up. This is why it's important to secure your wireless network so you don't get blamed or convicted for somebody elses wrongdoing. The justice system is pretty screwed up, but last I checked, I thought eavesdropping doesn't hold up in court unless the other person is aware they are being recorded?

By the way, it's not possible to actually hide your IP address. You can use a proxy for web browsing and certain applications like messengers but that does not change or hide your IP address. A lot of times, I will use a proxy when at work or school to bypass blocked websites but if your doing something illegal, then you can still be tracked if the courts obtain a subpoena for the ISP who owns that IP address (though it's rather difficult if located in a foreign country). You also risk privacy with an open public proxy but there are closed proxy (they cost money though).

Even if a person knows your IP address, they can't actually trace you to your home address. At most, they can find out who your ISP is and perhaps where the ISP's datacenter is located. To go any further, one would have to look up customer records on who is using that IP address at that date and time.

If you are worried about being hacked, that is unlikely, hackers need some sort of trojan or exploit to access your system. Generally personal attacks are rare as most users have some sort of firewall or protection. My largest issue (running servers at work) is probably DDoS attacks (Denial Of Service) where a user will use multiple "hacked" servers to try to flood our network with bogus packets, we have hardware to dispense the bogus packets though it is a pain in the ass and even the largest corporations have had their websites taken down as a result. Most of these users generally use the hacked servers to send spam or packet competitors to hurt their business.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:59:55 AM by Cohen »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »
there is a risk that many of the free public proxies are just there to steal peoples` passwords.