Author Topic: I want to meet up and debate with Kahanists in Britain  (Read 3230 times)

sat_chit_anand

I want to meet up and debate with Kahanists in Britain
« on: December 06, 2006, 04:26:18 AM »
I once attended a presentation by the Conservative Friends of Israel, it was interesting, but they were pretty weak on a number of issues, Cameron (Conservative Leader) spouts the old line that Israel is a democracy.

We all know that to be untrue.

Is there an office or a group in Britain representing the Kahanist movement. I would like to be in touch.

Thanks,

Sat.

wonderfulgoy

Re: I want to meet up and debate with Kahanists in Britain
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
I would love to be part of a meeting of nationalist Jewish whites and nationalist European whites.

But my humble opinion is that you will be able to count the number of Kahanist Jews living in Britain with one of your hands.

On the other hand we could meet in London and play 'spot the white white woman who doesn't have a golliwog boyfriend'.   ::)

sat_chit_anand

Re: I want to meet up and debate with Kahanists in Britain
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 10:35:42 AM »
I would love to be part of a meeting of nationalist Jewish whites and nationalist European whites.

But my humble opinion is that you will be able to count the number of Kahanist Jews living in Britain with one of your hands.

On the other hand we could meet in London and play 'spot the white white woman who doesn't have a golliwog boyfriend'.   ::)

Haha. Yeah we could play spot the normal people. The golliwogs will wish they had never been born if the economy screws up, and so will their blow-up dolls / baby production units.

I would imagine that most Kahanists are in Israel, unless they have been banned from entering the country. That is the tragic paradox of it all.

The nearest thing I suppose we have in the UK is the lickspittle 'Conservative' Friends of Israel.

They are ever so good at debating, but when it comes down to the real issues, they are anti-transfer and they are in favour of the 'two-piece'. Not good for Israel and bad for humanity in general.

So who can be the advocate for Kahanists in the UK?

Am I the only 'goy boy' in blighty who cares?

I think that there needs to be some organisation and action against these evil people. We need to work out who they are, where they are and how they operate.

Simultaneously, British Nationalism needs to be cleansed of anti-Zionism. There is nothing more ridiculous.

For example,

Sean Bryson, a prominent libertarian and BNP supporter, has a link to Neutei Karta on his website, but no link to JTF.

www.seanbryson.com

What do you think?

I'll be in London around Christmas/New Year time. We could indeed call a meeting, preferably somewhere less 'tainted'. Perhaps Richmond, or why not Golder's Green? I have no need to muse upon failure, apathy and stupidity. I want to see progress, action and results.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:39:18 AM by sat_chit_anand »