Do you wish me to leave this forum?

Yes, you should leave!
9 (26.5%)
No, you should stay!
19 (55.9%)
I abstain.
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Do members here want me to leave the forum?  (Read 9657 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Do members here want me to leave the forum?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 09:35:21 PM »
Stay but knock off your stupid bashing of the west and your "America belongs to the indians" Atzlan crap.
Excellent suggestion newman!
Well, why it doesn't belong to the Indians ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 09:40:36 PM »
Stay but knock off your stupid bashing of the west and your "America belongs to the indians" Atzlan crap.
Same reason the Earth no longer belongs to neanderthals....................
Evolution.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 09:44:52 PM »
:::D Live and leave sounds the same. Sometimes english does not make sense!

No they don't and don't diss English... :::D

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »
Evolution.

So. because statistically Indians have lower IQ give you the justification to take their land ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 09:49:17 PM »
Evolution.

So. because statistically Indians have lower IQ give you the justification to take their land ?

No, they just had a PC-scum ruling them, so they were an easy civilisation to wipe out.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »
I think you should stay, but ultimately YOU Decide!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 09:53:15 PM »
Evolution.

Dexter, this is ridiculous. Get this mental picture out of your mind that Indians live in tee-pees and sit around all day painting their faces. Let's face it. They were just as brutal, if not more so than the colonists were to them. The Indians belonged to hundreds of different tribes and were constantly warring amongst themselves (sound like someone else?).

At times, Indians were allowed to live peacefully and productively on their land. However, when push came to shove, most (except the Iroquois) sided on the wrong side during war such as during the French-Indian War and the American Revolution. Please study American history before pushing this left-wing, anti-American garbage.

newman

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
Evolution.

No. Not because of IQ alone.

The fact of life is that nations who do not advance get swallowed up by those that do. This is why the homo-sapien took the land from the neanderthal, why the Brits took Australia from the boongs and why the europeans took America from the indians. They lost the evolutionary race.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »
Evolution.

The fact of life is that nations who do not advance get swallowed up by those that do. This is why the homo-sapien took the land from the neanderthal, why the Brits took Australia from the boongs and why the europeans took America from the indians. They lost the evolutionary race.

Disagree in part with you Newman.

When the colonists arrived in North America, they couldn't survive without the natives. They literally died out.

The Natives taught them how to fish, hunt, battle, build shelter etc...

Where evolution factored in is that they couldn't culturally adapt to technology and biologically adapt to disease.

newman

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »
Evolution.

When the colonists arrived in North America, they couldn't survive without the natives. They literally died out.

Where evolution factored in is that they couldn't culturally adapt to technology and biologically adapt to disease.
The overall priciple is still sound.

We learned a trick or two from the abbos with regard to surviving in this land, but the fact is they went 50,000 years without inventing a wheel or putting one brick on top of another. They lose.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »
:::D Live and leave sounds the same. Sometimes english does not make sense!

"live" has a "ih" sound like in the word "bit"

"leave" has an "ee" sound like in the word "meet"    O0

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 10:10:51 PM »
You are right Trumpedor, many people stay by me, but just wanted to see what the majority think. Another member did a poll like this about her. So, lets see what they want about me also.
So two wrongs make a right!
That's up for debate - but three rights make a left...

And Dexter, it's a short "i" sound.  Learn Yiddish!   ;)
(I had an Israeli teacher once who got quite a few laughs talking about a sheet of ice...)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »
Evolution.

We learned a trick or two from the abbos with regard to surviving in this land, but the fact is they went 50,000 years without inventing a wheel or putting one brick on top of another. They lose.
Sadly if you can't defend your homeland you will loose it. Thats the way of the world now and even back then.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

A. The fact that the Indians painted their faces doesn't mean they are more primitive than the "enlightened" Europeans. Actually, some Indian societies were much more advanced than the Europeans in Astronomy, for example. Furthermore, the "brutality" of the Indians that was presented by the colonialists, is the same as the try of the Europeans that tried to show how the Vikings were evil (while they were cleaner then them, the "Barbarians" Celts too) etc' while that is nonesense. The colonialists, face it or not, killed 200 milion Indians in their "enlightened" and their Crusade. Please, cut already your ethnocentric way of view and notice how the "civilised" Europeans killed hundreds of milions of people, sometimes systematically, while the "Barbarians" killed, slaughtered and murdered much less. While the "Barbarians" didn't pretended to be "enlightened" and others and killed, enslaved without much arrogance, the Europeans did and furthermore thought they are better than the people they met and killed over world.

B. The "IQ Test" was invented and developed by Benet in 1908. It was made to test people with Learning disabilities and not normal people. In the 20th century the test was used to show how immigrants (and Jews) are much more stupid than the "pure" white people in the USA. I would suggest all of you people to read "The Mismeasure of Man" by Stephan J. Gold.

Ah, sure, not that freinds, we call those ideas as "Eugenics". That's a semi-Nazi ideology in my opinion. Not only it was prooved one and a milion times that Jews are monsters, and that they are brainless. You have no right to take other people's land, and if tomarrow i'll proove all Australians are moron I will have the right to take over Australia, do a genocide and than make an Blond-Haired Aryan race that will have the perfect look, brain and body stractur. Who cares it isn't immoral to think we are the elightend and than destroy milions of people. The Nazis did it, the colonialist did, now, let's sent the blacks into gas chambers! Why ? Because they are : Morons, Blacks, Ugly and they are look like monkeys.

Really Newman, that's a really not sane and immoral arguement to use.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:19:24 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »
Evolution.

Sadly if you can't defend your homeland you will loose it. Thats the way of the world now and even back then.
Exactly.

But it's deeper than that. Stagnate and die out. That's the rule of life. If your family opted to remain horse buggy whip makers like your great grandfather was you'd be broke now.

Just imagine if Jews rejected advancement and wanted to do nothing but keep goats/sheep and plant vinyards like they did 3000 years ago. They'd be extinct today!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »
Are you awere the "fact" that Sefardic Jews have lawer IQ. Wait! If we are of the same people with the Ashkenazis, we suppose to have the same IQ. So, what happend ? Ah, we lived in a Islamic Society that effected us. It didn't made are stupid geneticlly, it made us "stupid" because we didn't have the same way of thinking as the ashkenazi Jews does (cultural diffrences).

In a experiment that was made in the 70' in Israel. People took Sefardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews who lived in the same economic statuse and in the same place (a kibbutz). And they got almost the same IQ (people are diffrent after all) and not 11 points diffrent as the "IQ tests" trying to show us. The reason sefardic Jews have statistclly lower IQ is because that they are in much lower economic class than most Ashkenazi. The reason is in the 50' years when most Sefardics came to Israel.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »
Are you awere the "fact" that Sefardic Jews have lawer IQ. Wait! If we are of the same people with the Ashkenazis, we suppose to have the same IQ. So, what happend ? Ah, we lived in a Islamic Society that effected us. It didn't made are stupid geneticlly, it made us "stupid" because we didn't have the same way of thinking as the ashkenazi Jews does (cultural diffrences).

In a experiment that was made in the 70' in Israel. People took Sefardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews who lived in the same economic statuse and in the same place (a kibbutz). And they got almost the same IQ (people are diffrent after all) and not 11 points diffrent as the "IQ tests" trying to show us. The reason sefardic Jews have statistclly lower IQ is because that they are in much lower economic class than most Ashkenazi. The reason is in the 50' years when most Sefardics came to Israel.
Is it possible to show were you read this?
Interesting information.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 10:30:31 PM »
Just imagine if Jews rejected advancement and wanted to do nothing but keep goats/sheep and plant vinyards like they did 3000 years ago. They'd be extinct today!

Even if Jews had decided to live as they did 3000 years ago, I'd still claim, Eretz Israel leAm Yisrael. We are humans not animals. Hashem gave us reason and moral, the sense of respect for others even when we are stronger and can destroy them!!!! Some animals are guided by the law that the stronger survives, we are a different species, and know morality.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 10:30:52 PM »

Is it possible to show were you read this?
Interesting information.
The "fact" that Sefardic Jews have lower IQ ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »
To all members of this forum, I will leave if I get a majority of affimative votes.
For those who may not remember my views, I am pro-Israelite Goy, but I oopose the Western culture. I defend all natives' right to their land. I am pro-polygamy, defend Nature and Ecology. Religiously I belive in Mt Gerizim as the Chosen Place and the Shomroni Torah, however I claim Israelites' rights on ALL Eretz Yisrael, especially on Jerualem.
You choose if you want me here or not.
As an interested party I hit on ABSTAIN.

You definately have very wierd views which will never amount to anything in our world's society...Perhaps you should take into account why your views are so way off...

But otherwise, i think you should stay.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 10:38:40 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

A. The fact that the Indians painted their faces doesn't mean they are more primitive than the "enlightened" Europeans. Actually, some Indian societies were much more advanced than the Europeans in Astronomy, for example.

You didn't really read what I wrote. I don't believe they sat there painting their faces but it seems that you do, based on your depiction of them as innocent little natives who had their land stolen.

newman

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

A. The fact that the Indians painted their faces doesn't mean they are more primitive than the "enlightened" Europeans. Actually, some Indian societies were much more advanced than the Europeans in Astronomy, for example. Furthermore, the "brutality" of the Indians that was presented by the colonialists, is the same as the try of the Europeans that tried to show how the Vikings were evil (while they were cleaner then them, the "Barbarians" Celts too) etc' while that is nonesense. The colonialists, face it or not, killed 200 milion Indians in their "enlightened" and their Crusade. Please, cut already your ethnocentric way of view and notice how the "civilised" Europeans killed hundreds of milions of people, sometimes systematically, while the "Barbarians" killed, slaughtered and murdered much less. While the "Barbarians" didn't pretended to be "enlightened" and others and killed, enslaved without much arrogance, the Europeans did and furthermore thought they are better than the people they met and killed over world.

B. The "IQ Test" was invented and developed by Benet in 1908. It was made to test people with Learning disabilities and not normal people. In the 20th century the test was used to show how immigrants (and Jews) are much more stupid than the "pure" white people in the USA. I would suggest all of you people to read "The Mismeasure of Man" by Stephan J. Gold.

Ah, sure, not that freinds, we call those ideas as "Eugenics". That's a semi-Nazi ideology in my opinion. Not only it was prooved one and a milion times that Jews are monsters, and that they are brainless. You have no right to take other people's land, and if tomarrow i'll proove all Australians are moron I will have the right to take over Australia, do a genocide and than make an Blond-Haired Aryan race that will have the perfect look, brain and body stractur. Who cares it isn't immoral to think we are the elightend and than destroy milions of people. The Nazis did it, the colonialist did, now, let's sent the blacks into gas chambers! Why ? Because they are : Morons, Blacks, Ugly and they are look like monkeys.

Really Newman, that's a really not sane and immoral arguement to use.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12997.0

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

A. The fact that the Indians painted their faces doesn't mean they are more primitive than the "enlightened" Europeans. Actually, some Indian societies were much more advanced than the Europeans in Astronomy, for example.

You didn't really read what I wrote. I don't believe they sat there painting their faces but it seems that you do, based on your depiction of them as innocent little natives who had their land stolen.

I did but I guess my English isn't very well (especielly now it's 5 AM here :-X).

And they aren't innocent little natives, but compared to the Colonialists ? Well, they are.

Newman -
You didn't borrow a thing of Nazism (I know you didn't). That idea wasn't invented by the Nazis but only because of them it gaind actually power. Don't you think it's immoral to believe in such ideas?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:44:50 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

I did but I guess my English isn't very well (especielly now it's 5 AM here :-X).

And they aren't innocent little natives, but compared to the Colonialists ? Well, they are.

Newman -
You didn't borrow a thing of Nazism (I know you didn't). That idea wasn't invented by the Nazis but only because of them it gaind actually power. Do you think it's immoral to believe in such ideas?
My ideas are in no way similar to the nazis and the nazis' ideas are in no way similar to those of the european colonists of the new world. To even say so is leftist poison.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »
Ah, really, Trumpeldor ?

Newman -
You didn't borrow a thing of Nazism (I know you didn't). That idea wasn't invented by the Nazis but only because of them it gaind actually power. Do you think it's immoral to believe in such ideas?
My ideas are in no way similar to the nazis and the nazis' ideas are in no way similar to those of the european colonists of the new world. To even say so is leftist poison.
I agree.  The Europeans genuinely thought the land was there's, and that they were helping ("civilizing") these people - despite all common sense, logic, and reason to the contrary...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:26:21 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D