Author Topic: Chaim, I have a special question this week. This post is to help you prepare.  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Cracked.com has a list of nine Bible verses with comments. Could you read them and tell me what you think?

http://www.cracked.com/article_15699_9-most-badass-bible-verses.html

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:10:36 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

newman

Hidden Masturbator's back!

YIPEEEEE!

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Could we have this a sticky thread? I really want Chaim to be able to answer my question. The article I'm referring to isn't that long; if you skim over it for a few minutes, you'll understand what it's all about. Remember Google "nine Bible verses site:www.cracked.com". Thanks!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't see any Bible quotes on the home page.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Here are the comments from the comedy                    http://www.cracked.com/article_15699_9-most-badass-bible-verses.html 

You want comments on a comedy blog :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Hidden Author is NOT a troll. I think that one of the problems with the internet is the fact that our true sentiments sometimes don't come across properly. H.A. supports us, albeit not 100%, but he supports us.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim`s a busy man. Why don`t you copy them here?
Then when you put them into your question, Chaim may read them early.

But if you`ve listened to enough ask jtfs, you`d know Chaim is ready and prepared for anything anyway!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The only difference between Hidden Author and Tonycali is that the former has never been funny.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
The only difference between Hidden Author and Tonycali is that the former has never been funny.

Now really C.F. If I tried to amuse you, I'd still be busy when I would become 120. You're too uptight!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hidden Author,

Why don't you copy and paste the Bible quotes?  Chaim doesn't click on web links to other sites during the Ask JTF shows.  If he did it would take too long.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i read them..nothing controversial to me.  The Ezekiel one was quite explicit...i don't know why he really got into it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Hidden Masturbator's back!

YIPEEEEE!

haha ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
and if this is the "worst" you can offer with what is written in the Bible...it is NOTHIGN compared to what is writtein the satanic Koran..NOTHING!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein