Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bus Driver  (Read 2210 times)

admin

Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »
When I was getting on the bus, there were 2 buses, the local and the express that didn't stop the whole way from West Chester to the terminal near Philadelphia (About an hour long ride.). The local had a white driver and the express had a black one and arrived a little late. So I put my token and $1.25 in the fare collection box. The $1.25 is for a transfer and zone fare since the ride is 2 zones, 75 cents for a transfer and 50 cents for a zone fare. But the black driver said I had to put in an extra dollar. He said a token is 2 dollars the machine only said $1.25. He didn't realize that the machine doesn't count the token with the other change. Tokens are instead of paying 2 dollars cash base fare and cost $2.90 for 2 of them so you save 55 cents on a base far if you have tokens. The driver thought I had to put in $2.25 instead of $1.25 without the token. Paying with all cash I would really have to put in $3.25. The machine re-sets after $2.00 anyway because it beeps once a full fare is put in and does the same for a token. So his math and logic are messed up completely. He can't count and he doesn't have logic. I told him what I was supposed to do and I asked other passengers if they have tokens that they'll use. Maybe they didn't need transfers so he wouldn't be confused by them using tokens. But in the end one of the black passengers just gave me a dollar to put in to shut the driver up. I'm not going to waste my own dollar for it so one black had to pay money because his fellow black is an affirmative action bus driver.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action Bus Driver
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
If the democraps take power after the next election the next time you see this primates face may be in hospital with a surgical mask on.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »
Nice story. Now you surely have a good point. Can't you write a complaint to the bus company?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:50:36 AM »
To complain to higher ups about blacks and browns is about as useful as asking muzzies to act human. It is a waste of time. We must sit there and take this garbage.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »
If the democraps take power after the next election the next time you see this primates face may be in hospital with a surgical mask on.

Do we really want to give schvugs a knife? Can't they just mug people with what they have? :::D