Author Topic: Very interesting article: state-by-state predictions for the GOP Primary  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Very interesting article: state-by-state predictions for the GOP Primary
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:40:51 PM »
Great Post WestCoast!

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 12:13:30 AM »
http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2007/12/a_breakdown_of_the_gop_contest.php

Don't you mean the LeftCoast? :P I live in KKKalifornia. Unless I'm on Camp Pendleton, I'm surrounded by stupid Libs.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 01:44:40 AM »
Some parts of California are fairly conservative - Reagan came from Northern Cali.

I'm in the People's Republic of Portland, Oregon.  Extremely liberal.  However, the rest of the state is very conservative.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 08:55:35 AM »
Some parts of California are fairly conservative - Reagan came from Northern Cali.

I'm in the People's Republic of Portland, Oregon.  Extremely liberal.  However, the rest of the state is very conservative.

Which GOP candidates are popular by you?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 01:19:18 PM »
http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2007/12/a_breakdown_of_the_gop_contest.php
You know since you posted the story Huckabee has been shooting up in the polls like a shooting star so here is how I think it will go

Iowa: Huckabee will be the clear winner with Romney being second about 10 points back of Huckabee

NH: Romney will take this state but it will be a close race between Mitt and Huck

Michigan: Huckabee will have the momentum winning 2 out of the first 3 Rudy and Mitt will be on his back but Huckabee will win a close one.

Nevada: Nevada has been following the national trend supporting Rudy for the longest time. Huckabee should win here but Rudy and Mitt are strong in the polls here.

SC: Huckabee is now the clear winner with Mitt and Rudy as the second place finishers.

Florida: Rudy will win this state but it may be the only pre super Tuesday that he will win

Fred Thompson and John McCain campaigns are dead and should drop out. Mitt Romney Rudy Giuliani and Mike Huckabee is the only one who can win at this point. Fred Thompson is getting desperate with his attacks his campaign is pathetic at this point

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh