Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 30427 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »
What garbage!
Whoa ! Mr.Newman....aren't we a little sensitive today ?  ^-^

Why do say few live in that latino sh*thole by comparrison?
This is not the question is it ?

And comparing the number of anti-semitic incidents (an unemployed teenager yelling 'kyke' counts as one) is nothing as compared with government policy.
This shows that you read only what YOU want to read. Did you not see my earlier posts about the USA treasoning little heroic Israel ? I think jeopardizing and at times activley working to bring to an end Israel's existance is far worse than a UN vote. By the way ....were you aware that there were over 450 Anti-Semetic incidents in Australia in 2004 alone?

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2004/s1258570.htm
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »
What garbage!

And comparing the number of anti-semitic incidents (an unemployed teenager yelling 'kyke' counts as one) is nothing as compared with government policy.
This shows that you read only what YOU want to read. Did you not see my earlier posts about the USA treasoning little heroic Israel ? I think jeopardizing and at times activley working to bring to an end Israel's existance is far worse than a UN vote. By the way ....were you aware that there were over 450 Anti-Semetic incidents in Australia in 2004 alone?

Yes.

But compare that number (and the type/severity of incidents) to Russia, Poland and other countries AS WELL AS their governments voting record. Keep in mind that record keeping of such things in third world countries like Mexico is not accurate or corrupt.

BTW,

Every anti-Israel motion in the UN is an attempt to destroy/weaken Israel. So mexico with it's shockingly anti-semitic voting record is still 50 times worse than the USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2007, 03:52:58 PM »
Yes.

But compare that number (and the type/severity of incidents) to Russia, Poland and other countries AS WELL AS their governments voting record. Keep in mind that record keeping of such things in third world countries like Mexico is not accurate or corrupt.

BTW,

Every anti-Israel motion in the UN is an attempt to destroy/weaken Israel. So mexico with it's shockingly anti-semitic voting record is still 50 times worse than the USA.

50 times worse than the USA?  Again I ask the question that you refuse to answer directly. What is worse ?

1) A country with a low record of anti-semetism voting against Israel (just like the other 200 nations)
2) A country that "openly supports" little heroic Israel and yet has bent itself backwards trying to destroy it?

COUNT the numbers of times that the USA has harmed Israel: Allen Dulles, 6 Day War, Yom Kippur War, Camp David, Annapolis.

newman

« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2007, 03:59:39 PM »
Yes.

BTW,

50 times worse than the USA?  Again I ask the question that you refuse to answer directly. What is worse ?

1) A country with a low record of anti-semetism voting against Israel (just like the other 200 nations)
2) A country that "openly supports" little heroic Israel and yet has bent itself backwards trying to destroy it?

COUNT the numbers of times that the USA has harmed Israel: Allen Dulles, 6 Day War, Yom Kippur War, Camp David, Annapolis.

1/ "Just like other countries" (not ALL countries, BTW) doesn't make it OK.

2/ I didn't say the USA was perfect. But keep in mind the overall record of the USA is still 50 times better than third world mexico. The  USA would NOT be considered a righteous country otherwise.

It's interesting that after being proved wrong about your original (incorrect) statements about meck-sicko's voting record you now grasp at straws by trying to make other nations seem as bad.

You're like a german trying to defend nazis by saying "but look at Britain denying entry to EY". :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
What garbage!

Yes its true not good, but out of the thousands of crimes every day its very low.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2007, 04:50:25 AM »
Raul, I realize English isn't your first language, but please learn how to spell the words Semite and anti-Semitism.

If you can't spell it correctly, your comments about it lose credibility.

Where have I written those words uncorrectly?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »
Raul, I realize English isn't your first language, but please learn how to spell the words Semite and anti-Semitism.

If you can't spell it correctly, your comments about it lose credibility.

Where have I written those words uncorrectly?
should be in
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2007, 07:13:06 AM »
Raul is self hating Italian, and very confused one on the top of this but this is his problem not mine. ::)
And he didn't anything to be banned - just ignore the poor sod. Merkava has right to support the Mexican nationalism over the American one and he do have right that US is more harmful to Israel than Mexico ;) but it's strange he lives between those darn Anglos in UK. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
Raul is self hating Italian, and very confused one on the top of this but this is his problem not mine. ::)
And he didn't anything to be banned - just ignore the poor sod. Merkava has right to support the Mexican nationalism over the American one and he do have right that US is more harmful to Israel than Mexico ;) but it's strange he lives between those darn Anglos in UK. ::) 

What? he lives in the UK?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
1/ "Just like other countries" (not ALL countries, BTW) doesn't make it OK.
Newman, the blows to the head that you have received from boxing with Kangaroos in the dessert have severly crippled your verbal reasoing skills to the point that you misinterpret everything I say on the forum  ..did Merkava ever say that voting against heroic Israel is ok ??

2/ I didn't say the USA was perfect. But keep in mind the overall record of the USA is still 50 times better than third world mexico. The  USA would NOT be considered a righteous country otherwise.
I agree - the overal voting record of the USA is 50 times better than Mexico. But those votes are meaningless when you see their actions

It's interesting that after being proved wrong about your original (incorrect) statements about meck-sicko's voting record you now grasp at straws by trying to make other nations seem as bad.
Yes...I was wrong on that one and I thankyou for the info  :) But I am not grasping at straws the way you grasp a barrel of Fosters while watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I am putting it into context. Actions speak louder than words.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
Raul is self hating Italian, and very confused one on the top of this but this is his problem not mine. Roll Eyes
And he didn't anything to be banned - just ignore the poor sod. Merkava has right to support the Mexican nationalism over the American one and he do have right that US is more harmful to Israel than Mexico Wink but it's strange he lives between those darn Anglos in UK. Roll Eyes

1)I haven't followed Raul's posts closely so I can't comment.

2) I am glad you see my point. I support Mexico to an extent and yes I do live in th UK ! Its a great place. But we have to get rid of these Muslim/Nazi scumbags  >:(