Poll

What race do you belong to?

Causecoid (European white non-semetic)
8 (44.4%)
Africanoid (Yo Yo whazzup, pretty much black, does not include Morrocans, Lybians, or anywhere in North Africa)
0 (0%)
Far Easternoid/Pacific Islanderoid/Cheenkee eyed
0 (0%)
Native Australoid
1 (5.6%)
Cherokee/Aztec/Mayan etc/Native North Americanoid
0 (0%)
Hindisoid (Like Indians/Paki/Sri Lankan etc)
0 (0%)
Semeticoid (Middle East/Sephardic/Persian/Afghani/Bukharian-Uzebek/Tajik/Azer/Turk/Tajik/North Africa non really black people etc etc)
3 (16.7%)
Causecoid Jewish (white semites/non sefardic)
4 (22.2%)
Javaoid/Indonesianoid
0 (0%)
other
1 (5.6%)
I'm a mutt
0 (0%)
Nascar
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I know we have done this poll to death but we many more members.  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I know we have done this poll to death but we many more members.
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »
Yes, hit me with bat...we are obsessed..but we have more members so just curious again..

As far as Australoids, I'm not talking about peopel born in Australia, but who are native to Australia like cherokee and iriquois are pretty much native in North America

Also wanted to differentiate between non Jewish Whites and Jewish Whites since we tend to want to identify with being semetic...

I would say Hawaiin, Guam, Philipino and anyone with slanty eyes shoudl go under the far eastern race.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: I know we have done this poll to death but we many more members.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:40:05 PM »
Jewish!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 10:43:09 PM »
Jewish!

that's why I put white Jews as a separate group.  face it..we come from the same fathers and mothers..but 2000 years of being separate of made us look very different even though we believe and act similarly...so let's put aside the culture and religion as much as possible and identify with what we look like genetically while as Jews, keeping our pride of having come from semites way back when.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 10:44:43 PM »
The whole semite vs caucasoid thing is a false dillema.  Semites are a linguistic branch of Caucasoids.  Classical semties are Mediterraneans.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »
Caucasoid Jews and Sephardic Jews are not races. All Jews come from Judea in Israel. The fact that they were exilees in different countries does make them different races.
And regarding Gentiles, I'm fed up with this obssesion about racial origins. It may be interesting in anthropolgy, but not in an idelogical forum!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »
The whole semite vs caucasoid thing is a false dillema.  Semites are a linguistic branch of Caucasoids.  Classical semties are Mediterraneans.

you're probably right..but what would middle eastern be put under? I think the original civilization was in Mesoptamian

I mean what I have learned is the following: The original civilzations are Peking, Java, Hindis, Mesoptemian, and a few others that I can't think of.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »
Caucasoid Jews and Sephardic Jews are not races. All Jews come from Judea in Israel. The fact that they were exilees in different countries does make them different races.
And regarding Gentiles, I'm fed up with this obssesion about racial origins. It may be interesting in anthropolgy, but not in an idelogical forum!!!!

That's what I'm looking at...the anthropological association...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 11:32:34 PM »
I once heard someone said, that Indains(of india), are actually caucasian?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 12:00:08 AM »
Boeregeneraal:  "... once heard someone said, that Indains(of india), are actually caucasian?..."

Originally were Indo-Aryan light skinned peoples, who migrated down into the sub-continent, displacing the darker-skinned Dravidian populations...pushing them south where today they form the majority subpopulation.

Unless I am mistaken, the Indo-Aryans were and are of Caucasoid descent.

India was also invaded eleven times by Turkic Muslims from Afghanistan, who remained and mixed with the Indian populations.

Unless I am mistaken, even these Turkic peoples are of Caucasoid stock.

Today there are few if any "pure" unmixed ethnicities or races to be found.

It all got ruined when the first "traveling salesman" hit the road to Khatmandu.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 12:55:59 AM »
I'm fed up with this obssesion about racial origins. It may be interesting in anthropolgy, but not in an idelogical forum!!!!
Raul, I think you are calling the kettle black, as you feel that indigenous people in the Americas are ALWAYS in the right.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 02:01:50 AM »
I'm fed up with this obssesion about racial origins. It may be interesting in anthropolgy, but not in an idelogical forum!!!!
Raul, I think you are calling the kettle black, as you feel that indigenous people in the Americas are ALWAYS in the right.
here here!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 02:56:17 AM »
Amerindians are different ethnical native groups, not races. Don't confuse ethnicity with race. My family is from Sassary in the Cerdegna Island in Italy, so we are ethnically Italian, but remember that many Phoenicians lived in that Island, so noone can be sure about race, except by an DNA exam.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 02:58:14 AM »
I am going with other  8;)

Because half the people don't really know who they are, so I prefer not to be grouped with multi culturalists.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 03:07:51 AM »
Amerindians are different ethnical native groups, not races. Don't confuse ethnicity with race. My family is from Sassary in the Cerdegna Island in Italy, so we are ethnically Italian, but remember that many Phoenicians lived in that Island, so noone can be sure about race, except by an DNA exam.

This whole race stuff is starting to get a bit boring.  Anyways, I know a thing or two on Anthropology since I've taken many courses at college about cultural and biological anthropology which included some of these terms.  I have mixed feelings on Evolution and lean more to believing in the righteous Biblical people and G-d and how this all turned out. Some of the classes were way too liberal for me and glad I finished taking them.

I don't know why this whole race stuff comes up on the forum. I just can't see Apes evolving as Humans, but that can be discussed in another thread. Well, I guess some people are interested in taxonomy on the forum about the world's people it seems. Some of the Anthropological concepts and Population Genetic concepts are far-fetched, complex and some hard to believe.

You can belong to a larger taxonomy of people like Mongoloid but there are differences inside the wider spectrums such as Mongoloid. For example, American Indians, South American Indians, and Siberians are in the Mongoloid spectrum but they aren't necessarily the same as East Asians, such as Chinese or Japanese, yet they are grouped under "Mongoloid" with East Asians.

Some Contact races have come together in the last 500 years and are considered their own people. Although in some cases Contact Races have a predominant tendency toward a Taxonomic group such as Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Australoid or Capoid.

Some indigenous peoples show and have affinities with people of larger taxonomic groups such as f.e. Mongoloid, others are their own group like Australoid.

White isn't a clear term. People have their own definition of White. The terms which group similar peoples into Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Contact Races (f.e. Mongoloid-Caucasoid) etc. is pretty clear.

Taxonomy in the wider sense:
Caucasoid = Peoples of Europe, North Africa, Western Asia and parts of India. (Semeticoid (Middle East/Sephardic/Persian/Afghani/Bukharian-Uzebek/Tajik/Azer/Turk/Tajik/North Africa non really black people etc etc)) Hindisoid (Like Indians/Paki/Sri Lankan etc) and Gypsies. Some Indians have Australoid influence especially in central and southern India. Australoid variants that survived in parts of Asia so they are apparently a group of their own. Some Gypsies also have old Australoid traits since they originated in India, but they are mainly Caucasoid.

Australoid = Australoid with perhaps indigenous variation or variants.

Mongoloid = East Asia, Pacific Islanders, Indians, Cherokee/Aztec/Mayan etc/Native North Americanoid (American Indians are in the Mongoloid spectrum, some have more Caucasoid tendencies due to the European influence on American Indians, there are also Black Indians from African-Americans).

Negroid = Africanoid (Yo Yo whazzup, pretty much black, does not include Morrocans, Lybians, or anywhere in North Africa)

Contact Races = Mulattos, Brazilians, Mutts, Hawaiians, Philipinos, Negritos etc. and other peoples are contact races meaning they have tendencies and influence from Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, or Australoid peoples.  Polynesians are more Mongoloid for the most apart. In a way Polynesians are in between Mongoloid, Australoid and Caucasoid, but mainly Caucasoid and Mongoloid.
Javaoid/Indonesianoid are mainly Mongoloid, with others having tendencies and influence from Caucasoid or Mongoloids in a way they are also like contact races.

Most Contact Races have their own specific phenotype due to the mixture and the way everything turned out. In a way, I guess you could say it is now an indigenous Biological mixture, but thats a bit skeptical. Some people in Contact Races show more traits and tendencies towards Caucasoids, Mongoloids etc.

Other = At most probably Contact Races or individuals that aren't sure what they are.

There is also controversy whether there is a Capoid race. It appears to be becoming extinct and absorbed in the Sub-Saharan Negroid people. Most of these terms are outdated and no longer in use, though in some circumstances like forensic anthropology etc. they are still used for taxonomy or murder cases. Most of these were coined by the Anthropologists such as the racist Carlton S. Coon and a few other racist European Physical Anthropologists along with the Nazis in Germany, who in general had their own crazy racial agenda and myths, who were against race mixing. The Nazis invented some of the worst Anti-Semetic Dreck propaganda and used Anthropometry, skull craniofacial measuring etc. to determine whether one was "Untermensch" or "Aryan." A smaller head doesn't mean your less intelligent. All of these turned out to be fallacies and historical lies as modern genetics proved this wrong.

Congoid = Negroid or Africanoid
"The term Capoid implies a judgment that they are sufficiently distinct from Congoids to warrant dividing the Negroid race into sub-races. This was originally made on the basis of visible physical features, but more recently genetic studies have shown the Khoisan to be distinct from all other peoples in some genetic markers; there is also a high level of diversity between different Khoisan groups, indicating they separated long ago.
Recently, it has been suggested that the first anatomically modern humans to migrate out of Africa and give rise to modern humans in the rest of the world were similar to the Khoisan. While some genetic markers shared between Khoisan, Ethiopians and non-Africans can be interpreted as supporting this hypothesis, it is anachronistic to identify a modern race with one alive tens of thousands of years ago."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 06:25:13 AM »
Boeregeneraal:  "... once heard someone said, that Indains(of india), are actually caucasian?..."

Originally were Indo-Aryan light skinned peoples, who migrated down into the sub-continent, displacing the darker-skinned Dravidian populations...pushing them south where today they form the majority subpopulation.

Unless I am mistaken, the Indo-Aryans were and are of Caucasoid descent.

India was also invaded eleven times by Turkic Muslims from Afghanistan, who remained and mixed with the Indian populations.

Unless I am mistaken, even these Turkic peoples are of Caucasoid stock.

Today there are few if any "pure" unmixed ethnicities or races to be found.

It all got ruined when the first "traveling salesman" hit the road to Khatmandu.

nothing got ruined...it was, in fact better, to mix races and mix up the gene pool to prevent redneck marraiges and cause all types of genetic diseases...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 06:29:08 AM »

This whole race stuff is starting to get a bit boring.  Anyways, I know a thing or two on Anthropology since I've taken many courses at college about cultural and biological anthropology which included some of these terms.  I have mixed feelings on Evolution and lean more to believing in the righteous Biblical people and G-d and how this all turned out. Some of the classes were way too liberal for me and glad I finished taking them.

I don't know why this whole race stuff comes up on the forum. I just can't see Apes evolving as Humans, but that can be discussed in another thread. Well, I guess some people are interested in taxonomy on the forum about the world's people it seems. Some of the Anthropological concepts and Population Genetic concepts are far-fetched, complex and some hard to believe.

You can belong to a larger taxonomy of people like Mongoloid but there are differences inside the wider spectrums such as Mongoloid. For example, American Indians, South American Indians, and Siberians are in the Mongoloid spectrum but they aren't necessarily the same as East Asians, such as Chinese or Japanese, yet they are grouped under "Mongoloid" with East Asians.

Some Contact races have come together in the last 500 years and are considered their own people. Although in some cases Contact Races have a predominant tendency toward a Taxonomic group such as Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Australoid or Capoid.

Some indigenous peoples show and have affinities with people of larger taxonomic groups such as f.e. Mongoloid, others are their own group like Australoid.

White isn't a clear term. People have their own definition of White. The terms which group similar peoples into Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Contact Races (f.e. Mongoloid-Caucasoid) etc. is pretty clear.

Taxonomy in the wider sense:
Caucasoid = Peoples of Europe, North Africa, Western Asia and parts of India. (Semeticoid (Middle East/Sephardic/Persian/Afghani/Bukharian-Uzebek/Tajik/Azer/Turk/Tajik/North Africa non really black people etc etc)) Hindisoid (Like Indians/Paki/Sri Lankan etc) and Gypsies. Some Indians have Australoid influence especially in central and southern India. Australoid variants that survived in parts of Asia so they are apparently a group of their own. Some Gypsies also have old Australoid traits since they originated in India, but they are mainly Caucasoid.

Australoid = Australoid with perhaps indigenous variation or variants.

Mongoloid = East Asia, Pacific Islanders, Indians, Cherokee/Aztec/Mayan etc/Native North Americanoid (American Indians are in the Mongoloid spectrum, some have more Caucasoid tendencies due to the European influence on American Indians, there are also Black Indians from African-Americans).

Negroid = Africanoid (Yo Yo whazzup, pretty much black, does not include Morrocans, Lybians, or anywhere in North Africa)

Contact Races = Mulattos, Brazilians, Mutts, Hawaiians, Philipinos, Negritos etc. and other peoples are contact races meaning they have tendencies and influence from Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, or Australoid peoples.  Polynesians are more Mongoloid for the most apart. In a way Polynesians are in between Mongoloid, Australoid and Caucasoid, but mainly Caucasoid and Mongoloid.
Javaoid/Indonesianoid are mainly Mongoloid, with others having tendencies and influence from Caucasoid or Mongoloids in a way they are also like contact races.

Most Contact Races have their own specific phenotype due to the mixture and the way everything turned out. In a way, I guess you could say it is now an indigenous Biological mixture, but thats a bit skeptical. Some people in Contact Races show more traits and tendencies towards Caucasoids, Mongoloids etc.

Other = At most probably Contact Races or individuals that aren't sure what they are.

There is also controversy whether there is a Capoid race. It appears to be becoming extinct and absorbed in the Sub-Saharan Negroid people. Most of these terms are outdated and no longer in use, though in some circumstances like forensic anthropology etc. they are still used for taxonomy or murder cases. Most of these were coined by the Anthropologists such as the racist Carlton S. Coon and a few other racist European Physical Anthropologists along with the Nazis in Germany, who in general had their own crazy racial agenda and myths, who were against race mixing. The Nazis invented some of the worst Anti-Semetic Dreck propaganda and used Anthropometry, skull craniofacial measuring etc. to determine whether one was "Untermensch" or "Aryan." A smaller head doesn't mean your less intelligent. All of these turned out to be fallacies and historical lies as modern genetics proved this wrong.

Congoid = Negroid or Africanoid
"The term Capoid implies a judgment that they are sufficiently distinct from Congoids to warrant dividing the Negroid race into sub-races. This was originally made on the basis of visible physical features, but more recently genetic studies have shown the Khoisan to be distinct from all other peoples in some genetic markers; there is also a high level of diversity between different Khoisan groups, indicating they separated long ago.
Recently, it has been suggested that the first anatomically modern humans to migrate out of Africa and give rise to modern humans in the rest of the world were similar to the Khoisan. While some genetic markers shared between Khoisan, Ethiopians and non-Africans can be interpreted as supporting this hypothesis, it is anachronistic to identify a modern race with one alive tens of thousands of years ago."

Woa! that's awesome!  Can we put this in the dating section? LOL..I like this.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 06:56:35 AM »
White, non-Jewish, Caucasoïd.
...And not "Causecoid", as written up there...

;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 07:01:26 AM »
White, non-Jewish, Caucasoïd.
...And not "Causecoid", as written up there...

;)

just shows you how much i knoe and care lol.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 07:12:05 AM »
There is no such thing as " Causecoid Jewish (white semites/non sefardic)". Jews are not white, maybe they have light skin, but the are'nt white. I am of the Semite race, if it's a race  ???

Dan, you should open a new topic with this poll instead.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 07:16:28 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche