Author Topic: The oprah effect pics.Today i lost all respect for her  (Read 3989 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
The oprah effect pics.Today i lost all respect for her
« on: December 09, 2007, 03:32:27 AM »
I had great respect for her but after seeing these pics in which she is supporting muslim terrorist **** oprah

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: The oprah effect pics.Today i lost all respect for her
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 04:45:09 AM »
I expected this..

She was always a strange woman.

She wears a cross which represents the Christian religion but in the same time she makes shows which support homosexuals and transsexuals?

Seems like that everyone can call themselves a Christian today?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 05:00:05 AM »
Just because obama is black she should not support him blindly.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 03:06:53 PM »
Obama even made a supposedly "jokey" comment  "Oprah for Vice President."

She is that important for his campaign.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »
Who ever had any respect for her?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 03:23:39 PM »

People who watch her show?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 04:04:58 PM »
Who in their right mind would do that?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 04:07:59 PM »
She's  more of a New Ager than anything.  Apparently she's promoting a year long course on Satellite radio that inducts people into eastern religion.  1 course a day over 365 days.

http://herescope.blogspot.com/2007/11/oprah-and-friends-to-teach-course-on.html

She is in no way Christian.  She believes in her own godhood. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 07:14:13 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
She's  more of a New Ager than anything.  Apparently she's promoting a year long course on Satellite radio that inducts people into easter religion.  1 course a day over 365 days.

I can see how she could be mistaken for one of those Hindu elephant deities...

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »
She's  more of a New Ager than anything.  Apparently she's promoting a year long course on Satellite radio that inducts people into easter religion.  1 course a day over 365 days.

LOL, low blow but funny non the less.  You were on that quip like Oprah on a baked ham. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 07:16:13 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 07:46:52 PM »

LOL, low blow but funny non the less.  You were on that quip like Oprah on a baked ham. 

lol.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 09:12:19 PM »
I knew that she was traitor scum.

Off with her head!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 10:59:16 PM »
What is even more disgusting, try to look in the background, elder whites who cheer for this animal
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »
Anyone who votes for Obama just "because Oprah said so" need to get their head examined...

She should just stick to weight loss and overpirced products her viewers can't afford.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 11:39:53 PM »
Well it isn't brain surgery that Oprah would support a fellow animal, but why would white folks are they just going along to be Oprah's sheep? I know silly people watch her stupid show especially people who louse all day long so they foolish enough to vote Obama thinking they will get Oprah as an extra.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »
Anyone who votes for Obama just "because Oprah said so" need to get their head examined...

She should just stick to weight loss and overpirced products her viewers can't afford.
Great Point!
She is viewed as an G-d or an Icon by some of followers... It's just sick and we're better off without them!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 12:25:32 AM »
I don't know why anyone on here would of had respect for Oprah before this latest act. I always saw her as a big black woman who manipulated stupid self hating white women who walk around holding hands with shvartza chayos. What a joke!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 02:57:02 PM »

More then a couple of million people in America.  The Oprah show is shown all around America instead of just being restricted to certain states and channels. Its like American Idol.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »
Obama thinks he's going to ride the affirmative action/ race/ Oprah card all the way to the white house.

newman

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
The more he 'blacks' it up, the more off-putting it'll be to the average democrat. Those people don't really care all that much about blacks. They just like to appear that they do.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

More then a couple of million people in America.  The Oprah show is shown all around America instead of just being restricted to certain states and channels. Its like American Idol.
Except for even more stupid...

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 03:47:02 PM »
I've lost all hope either obama wins of hillary clinton.