Author Topic: India will absorb Population of ISRAEL on EMERGENCY  (Read 12486 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: India will absorb Population of ISRAEL on EMERGENCY
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 08:16:20 PM »
That can solve the Pakistan menace forever!  Musharref will loose his sleep over this ;D

Already Jews helped India to win 3 wars against Pakistan.  It was a Jew who lead the Indian army into victory in the Bangladesh war ((Lieutenant General JFR Jacob (Jacob-Farj-Rafael Jacob) ).

http://www.despardes.com/newsmakers/gen-jacob-sep8.htm
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:20:02 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

newman

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »
I like the Indian people in general.  They are very nice hard working and friendly people. Also they are very humble.  The only thing I don't like about them is their polytheism. 

I prefer Indian polytheism that lives & lets live to muSSlim-nazi monotheism that MUST murder, forcibly convert or enslave.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
At least they ,the Indians, don't dream they will be rewarded for killing my family.That makes them decent in my book! ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2007, 11:25:58 PM »
I think G-d hears the Indian's prayers, because they are good people.  ::)<- He just does this when he observes how they are doing it.

Probably thinks, "Okay, by what name are you calling me today."  ::)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 04:10:53 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.