Author Topic: Toronto Muslim man murders 16 yr old daughter for not wearing hijab  (Read 12463 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071211175557.p3d3kaah&show_article=1

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/12704.html

The father, a taxi driver, strangled her to death.

"But the hijab is so liberating. It is the West that oppresses their women..." the media always tells us.

How many other women from Muslim families fear death if they remove their hijab?

This is very, very, sad.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 05:11:28 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Toronto Muslim man murders 16 yr old daughter for not wearing hijab
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 05:16:08 PM »
The girl fought for her rights and knew how evil Pisslam is.I am amazed how a father can take life of his own daughter who he had loved for 16 years instantly

Offline Lionel Hutz

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 05:23:08 PM »
I always said that blacks and arabs are savages

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 05:32:46 PM »
Very sad story.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:56:54 AM »
That's their Culture!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:43:41 AM »
OK,
back to work now,
all woman wear Hijab or die!
Filthy Kuffars!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 03:30:53 AM »
OK,
back to work now,
Filthy Kuffars!
lol.
I'll be a COLD day in hell before i ever wear one of those ridiculous things on my head!

Don't be silly Mills! You're commanded by Koran?©Satan.inc to wear Hijab.
Now be a good girl, you know it is for your own good.
Woman without Hijab are whores, and get raped!!
Come on , or I'll let the sword fall upon your neck... oups!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 03:49:28 AM »
OK,
back to work now,
Filthy Kuffars!
lol.
I'll be a COLD day in hell before i ever wear one of those ridiculous things on my head!

LOL!
The funny thing about that is that in Judaism, an unmarried girl does NOT cover her hair because IF she's a virtuous virgin. Only married women cover their hair.
By this logic (andtheoriginal logic) those single hijab earinggirls are impure whores who need to convertheir hair to show their shame. I guess mooo-ham-head (hell be upon him) didn't copy that part correctly into his copyright infringement qur'an-crap book.

Story I heared from a Pal-guy:
If in Palest!ne a man walks on the street in incidently touches a woman,
There is a fight that starts, and mostly ends with 2-3 deads.
The tribe-elders then come together, and make a deal to pay for the deads.

- who started (walked against a woman of the other tribe)
- how much killed at both sides

typically 10.000 $ paid for each dead, money given by the whole tribe.

Of course , the Jews are guilty for this, because they are occupying the land!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »
OK,
back to work now,
Filthy Kuffars!
lol.

LOL!
The funny thing about that is that in Judaism, an unmarried girl does NOT cover her hair because IF she's a virtuous virgin. Only married women cover their hair.
By this logic (andtheoriginal logic) those single hijab earinggirls are impure whores who need to convertheir hair to show their shame. I guess mooo-ham-head (hell be upon him) didn't copy that part correctly into his copyright infringement qur'an-crap book.

Story I heared from a Pal-guy:
If in Palest!ne a man walks on the street in incidently touches a woman,
There is a fight that starts, and mostly ends with 2-3 deads.
The tribe-elders then come together, and make a deal to pay for the deads.

- who started (walked against a woman of the other tribe)
- how much killed at both sides

typically 10.000 $ paid for each dead, money given by the whole tribe.

Of course , the Jews are guilty for this, because they are occupying the land!

it doesn't get more sick and nazi muSSlim-like. ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »
Well, you know it has nothing to do with islam you know.
the Koran of course is a holy book, given by the al-knowing [email protected]
It is just traditions, the people are sometimes wrong , but that doesn't mean the Koran is wrong!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 04:23:49 PM »
Yup that is "Multi-culturalism" for you.  Welcome to Canadakstan.

Here's one from Jihadwatch.com
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/2007/12/019122print.html

December 12, 2007
Canadian Muslim leader: Girl murdered by father for refusing to wear hijab a victim "of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed"

Aqsa

Predictable denial instead of a forthright acknowledgment of a problem.

More on Aqsa Parvez: "Dead girl was 'scared of her father': friend," by Chris Wattie in the National Post (thanks to Manny):

A cab driver has been charged with murdering his 16-year-old daughter after she was allegedly attacked in a clash with her strict Muslim family over whether or not to wear the hijab, the traditional Islamic head scarf for women.
Muhammad Parvez, 57, was charged after his daughter Aqsa Parvez died in hospital late on Monday. The victim's older brother, Waqas Parvez, was charged with obstructing police in connection with the girl's death.

[...]

"There should be zero tolerance for violence of any kind against women or girls," said Shahina Siddiqui, the president of the Islamic Social Services Association.

"The strangulation death of Ms. Parvez was the result of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed."

"We call for the strongest possible prosecution of Ms. Parvez's alleged attacker," said Faisal Kutty, the legal counsel for the Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Dead girl was 'scared of her father'
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=162252

Dead girl was 'scared of her father': friendAqsa Parvez; Allegedly killed for refusing to wear hijab

Chris Wattie, National Post 
Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More On This Story
No bail for father of slain teen Aqsa

For some, it's one way at home, another at school

Barbara Kay: How Canada let Aqsa down

Comment: The deadly face of Muslim extremism

Editorial: The meaning of Aqsa Parvez

Muslim girls can play cultural chameleons, researcher says
Story Tools
-+ Change font size

Print this story

E-Mail this story
Share This Story
Facebook

Digg

Del.icio.us

More

Ebonie MitchellAqsa Parvez
A cab driver has been charged with murdering his 16-year-old daughter after she was allegedly attacked in a clash with her strict Muslim family over whether or not to wear the hijab, the traditional Islamic head scarf for women.

Muhammad Parvez, 57, was charged after his daughter Aqsa Parvez died in hospital late on Monday. The victim's older brother, Waqas Parvez, was charged with obstructing police in connection with the girl's death.

Police were called to a suburban home in Mississauga early on Monday morning by a man who told 911 operators he had killed his daughter. They found Ms. Parvez lying motionless on the floor of her bedroom, to all appearances dead, but paramedics found a faint pulse and rushed her to hospital. The teenager succumbed to her injuries several hours later, police said yesterday.

Constable J.P. Valade would not give any details about the teenager's killing, but police sources said she was choked.

Const. Valade would not comment on the possible motive for the killing, but said detectives are continuing to interview neighbours and friends of the girl as well as members of her extended family. At least 11 people lived at the family's large, two-storey brick house in a new subdivision in Mississauga.

Police cleared out the home yesterday to begin a detailed forensic sweep through the house.

Last night, it was reported that the brother was charged after allegedly misleading officers at the scene.

Friends of the girl told the National Post that she had left the family home, where her brothers also lived with their families, about a week before the attack because of arguments with her father and brothers over her refusal to wear traditional Muslim garb, including the hijab.

"She was scared of her father; he was always controlling her," said Dominiquia Holmes-Thompson, a friend and classmate at Applewood Heights Secondary School, where both were Grade 11 students. "She wasn't allowed to go out or do anything. That's why she left.

"She got threatened by her father and her brother. He said that if she leaves, he would kill her."

Her classmates said Ms. Parvez had been staying with a friend because of tension at home and returned on Monday only to retrieve some clothing.

A memorial table was set up at the front of her school yesterday where friends of the slain teenager could write their memories, put up pictures, leave flowers and mementos.

"Aqsa was honestly the brightest girl around," one student wrote. "She had the biggest smile and was the happiest person in school. She loved to dance and take pictures."

Sylvia Link, a spokeswoman for the Peel District School Board, said officials are looking into the case to see if there was anything they could have done to help Ms. Parvez or students in similar situations. "We want to see what we can learn from this tragedy," she said.

Several Canadian Muslim groups condemned the attack on the teenager.

"There should be zero tolerance for violence of any kind against women or girls," said Shahina Siddiqui, the president of the Islamic Social Services Association.

"The strangulation death of Ms. Parvez was the result of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed."

"We call for the strongest possible prosecution of Ms. Parvez's alleged attacker," said Faisal Kutty, the legal counsel for the Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:15:11 PM by Hail Columbia »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
Canadian Muslim Teen's Dad Charged in Her Murder
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
Canadian Islamic Congress says, "It's not an Islamic issue -- It's a teenager issue."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316550,00.html

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »
They have plenty of evidence that this poor girl was murdered for refusing to wear that silly badge of submission, NOT because of domestic abuse, but Ive seen the media scrambling to make us think that islam has NOTHING to do with this.

She was scared of her father, I cant ever remember being scared of my dad, though he was 6'5" 260lbs and a former marine with a very loud and commading voice, how awful to fear a parent, and in her case she was 100% correct to fear that islamic animal >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Canadian Muslim Teen's Dad Charged in Her Murder
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 06:27:03 PM »
Canadian Islamic Congress says, "It's not an Islamic issue -- It's a teenager issue."

Disgusting, yet predictable response.

This was the girl, may she rest in peace:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:28:43 PM by Trumpeldor »

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 06:30:09 PM »
Isnt she pretty :(  What a shame.

Teenager issue my arse....what other fathers murder their daughters for wearing something they dont approve of?....its an ISLAMIC issue and they know it >:(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 06:33:07 PM »
Isnt she pretty :(  What a shame.

Teenager issue my arse....what other fathers murder their daughters for wearing something they dont approve of?....its an ISLAMIC issue and they know it >:(

This is no different than an honor-killing. Would the Canadian Islamist Congress call that a 'family' issue?     

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »
yes, it's a nazi iSSlamic issue. It's not her fault she didn't wanna her that hijab. I can't imagine in the summer it must get hot wearing all the garment in clothing in over 100 degree weather.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 06:36:13 PM »
yes, it's a nazi iSSlamic issue. It's not her fault she didn't wanna her that hijab. I can't imagine in the summer it must get hot wearing all the garment in clothing in over 100 degree weather.

Prosecutor-General Abolfazl Musavi-Tabrizi of Iran has been quoted as saying: "Any one who rejects the principle of hijab in Iran is an apostate and the punishment for an apostate under Islamic law is death"

All the people who say the hijab is not a part of Islam, only a cultural component are wrong! It is compulsory under Sharia.

The Taliban and Iran actively enforce this law.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 06:37:49 PM by Trumpeldor »

kellymaureen

Re: Dead girl was 'scared of her father'
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »

"There should be zero tolerance for violence of any kind against women or girls," said Shahina Siddiqui, the president of the Islamic Social Services Association. unless they disobey sharia or their muslim male masters and owners, in which case how dare you trample on our right to punish our property anyway we see fit.

Fixed that for him

"The strangulation death of Ms. Parvez was the result of domestic violence ISLAM, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creedand eventually hopes to force the rest of us to follow its barbaric 7th century rules.."

Fixed that too

"We call for the strongest possible prosecution of a symbolic slap on the hand for Ms. Parvez's alleged attacker cold blooded savage murderer, if he is given a prison sentence it may lead other muslim men to believe they cannot punish their female property and cause hard feelings and embarassment to them and we will pursue this atrocity to the muslim male as 'islamophobia'" said Faisal Kutty, the legal counsel for the Canadian Council on American-Islamic Relations.

There we go fixed the article for them O0

newman

Re: Dead girl was 'scared of her father'
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »
The iSSlamic leaders in Australia issue these watered-down, heavily quallified, ambiguous condemnations of their own communities' behaviour.

I'm pleased to say that NOBODY (apart from inmates in retard homes and leftist academics) actually believe their BS.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »
The girl fought for her rights and knew how evil Pisslam is.I am amazed how a father can take life of his own daughter who he had loved for 16 years instantly

He obviously did not love her as you can read from the article.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 11:15:27 PM »
You people are intolerant of other's cultures and religious beliefs.  You are all a bunch of racists, homophobes, sexists and antisemites who are closed minded towards the benefits of multiculturalism.  You are all closed minded to the nature of the real world and closed minded to other's needs.  You all need take a diversity course to open your minds.... 

You bunch of right wing extremists and religious fundamentalists.... ::)

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 11:51:56 PM »
You people are intolerant of other's cultures and religious beliefs.  You are all a bunch of racists, homophobes, sexists and antisemites who are closed minded towards the benefits of multiculturalism.  You are all closed minded to the nature of the real world and closed minded to other's needs.  You all need take a diversity course to open your minds.... 

You bunch of right wing extremists and religious fundamentalists.... ::)

Awww thank you, thats the nicest thing Ive heard today O0
I am proudly all those things when it comes to islam

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
Isn't murdering your own blood an ultimate sign of love for the false god allah, and his pagan-swine mud-ham-E.T.?